Lumpy's Perpetual - Girl Scout Cooke, Rasberry Kush, Plush Berry and more!

• Thread starter lumpstatus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

lumpstatus

well I'm glad I got my cut for free then!

came from the same guy I got all my other 100 percent legit cuts from. I have no reason to believe this is not the real deal. as for being bushy, my mother plants are fairly bushy... with only a little over 1 week of veg and the fact that I clear out the bottom branches of all my plants as well as give them very little room to grow out, but up is what I'm shooting for. I've grown gdp in a stick form with very little branching....

btw, I have a friend of a friend who has a friend who knows a guy who dated a girl who dated the guy who made the gsc and he told me my cut is the real deal. :p

socalval

socalval

came from the same guy I got all my other 100 percent legit cuts from. I have no reason to believe this is not the real deal. as for being bushy, my mother plants are fairly bushy... with only a little over 1 week of veg and the fact that I clear out the bottom branches of all my plants as well as give them very little room to grow out, but up is what I'm shooting for. I've grown gdp in a stick form with very little branching....

btw, I have a friend of a friend who has a friend who knows a guy who dated a girl who dated the guy who made the gsc and he told me my cut is the real deal. :p

:animbong:LMFAO
RIGHT ON LUMP ....free is the key from a true budd ! I learned a long time ago its all about who you know . You could be a rich dickhead or a nice guy on a fixed income . this will be my first look at the gsc grown .Ive hear alot of claims and hear of shops that say they have it or just sold out . Not 1 post showing a real grow thanks for giving us a look at her . The rasberry bubba and subs plush berry were at the top of my list last year too hard to get at the time. that may change when your done .

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

ahhh man wat a trip fromall the stories there is from this cut from bernerthe rapper to the creator bieng pissed of that is out and soooo on and sooooo on lol well never the less this shit just keeps getting spreaded more and more and dayummm i love when we get it down here in so socal.blesssed enuff to have in on tap at a call away and dont got to drive alll the way to the bay to go get it.. i like her smell but the after taste on the exhale is even betta playaz! cant wait to see u crush it mang!:bong2:

B

Bayareaballer

Lol yup we all got friends however ive smoked the cookies endlessly my boy gots and its legit but honestly not my favorite. Have not tried the platinum gsc just yet but soon. Im more into the cherry pie myself. Id be very interested to see the final product of your cut for sure. Proof is in the smoke, not these boards.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Cant wait to see her flowers Lump. Nice start so far!

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Cant wait to see her flowers Lump. Nice start so far!

Likewise, stoked on her flowers and more over how she yields! Anyone know how the GSC is as a yielder? I know the flowers are top notch smoke, and im sure you could find a monster cola pheno or two, but just wondering in general does the GSC and Cherry Pie yield above average?

Good luck lump, stoked for you bro!

JAWS

JAWS

hey OGPLAT:banana1sv6:
im thinking i remember reading where there both MED/LOW yielders..

LUMP
hows that RASBERRY KUSH COMING ALONG?

peace:banana1sv6:

dirk d

dirk d

good luck lump, iv been after the gsc myself. would like to try the cherry pie as well. im sub'd.

L

lumpstatus

Update...

So the cookie is now at day 36. I wanted to throw up a few updated shots...

cookie8day36.JPG
cookie5day36.JPG
cookie2day36.JPG
cookie3day36.JPG
cookie6day36.JPG
cookie9day36.JPG
cookie4day36.JPG
cookie7day36.JPG

cookie1day36.JPG
cookie10day36.JPG

And here she is just a few days in the flower room...

cookie11day36.JPG

Larry OG is about 50 days in...

larry2day50.JPG
Larry50days.JPG
larry3day50.JPG

Lets not forget about Raspberry Kush at day 38

raspberry5day38.JPG
raspberry6day38.JPG
raspberry4day38.JPG
raspberry3day38.JPG
raspberry2day38.JPG
raspberry1day38.JPG

Last but not least is one of my favorite phenos of Reeferman Pink Kush day 50...

DSCN0235.JPG
DSCN0233.JPG

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

fuck yeah!!!!!!! them GSC looking bombayyyyy but i got to sayyyyy that larryyyyy is the bizzznessss must smell like heaven in there haha keeep em rolllin pimpin!

L

lumpstatus

Thanks everyone for the kind words...

Thanks cap for the beneficial packs! I have replaced the microbe brew with caps three beneficial bacteria/fungi packs. Seems to be working fantastic! if anyone is interested...

I love coco beds :-)
Been running them for a long time and it has worked very well for me. Small amount of hydroton on the bottom. The rest is 100% pure canna coco.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Great work the Cookies looks great but so do the others

L

lumpstatus

Ive been really busy in life and havent had much time to post here...This is just a quick update so you all dont think ive jumped ship...GSC pics taken on day 48 and the larry day 67. I took larry down today at day 68, beautiful...

The cookie is looking to be a lower producer of very dense buds. Some of the buds are downright tiny. But all of the buds on the main stems seem to be decent sized and very dense already. Starting to get a lot of hairs changing color. I will be letting her go 9 weeks minimum.

I will be getting some more pics up hopefully soooooon!

Gsc1day48
Gsc2day48
Gsc3day48
Larry1day68
BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Awsome, super-clean looking setup you got going there. The girlies look healthy and happy. Respect. Got a cut last week that is supposed to be GSC but not too excited looking at the yield potential. BUT.....I will run them just to find out if it's GSC! I'm just too damn curious. lol

Happy growing amigo, and thanks for posting this.

L

lumpstatus

Whats up BirdDog... The yield per plant looks to be lower than average for sure...but what do we do when this is the case? Run a ton of plants per light! Though this is risky of course but worth it imo. Im running 72 per table which is 36 per 1kw light. I would love to run vertical with huge plants, but im also afraid to change as things are going pretty smoothly...

Anyways...good luck with her! Feel free to post pics here or on the other thread we got going at

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Lumpstatus, yours is the best Larry I've ever seen. How are you feeding her?

L

lumpstatus

Lumpstatus, yours is the best Larry I've ever seen. How are you feeding her?

Thank you for the compliment. The Larry cut has been very good to me in all these years ive run it. Got the cut from Ape years ago! I checked out your Larry and Wifi and I must say they look damn good bro. My feeding is really simple. My water is city water and a bit hard at around 0.4EC. My water is chlorinated with chlorine so I actually store it in a big tank for multiple days to allow chlorine to find its way out. No bubbling or anything just time. I add 10 to 11 ml of Canna Cogr Vega per gallon of tap water for veg or 10 to 11 ml Canna Cogr Flores per gallon of tap water for flowering plants. After mixing well I add ph down to about 6.2. Then I add beneficial bacteria, pick your fav. Ive used Great White, Microbe brew by foxfarm, Caps Beneficials but currently I use Plant Success Orca it is working great and is the cleanest beneficial bacteria/mycorrhizae ive ever used. I use it at 1/2 to 1 ml per gal every watering except when flushing. Thats it! Base nutrients, ph down, beneficials and tap water! This mix is fed to EVERYTHING I run...

If you are NOT reusing your coco you are missing out. Ive reused my coco 7 times before with NO ISSUES! The way I see it is first run is ok, but the coco gets BETTER after your first run. I simply remove the root balls, shaking out the coco and remix/fluff the coco and replant.

I will be experimenting with cannazym and boost soon but they are not being used at the moment...

sticky icky

sticky icky

Hellz yeah Lump killer fuckin grow u got goin, some fire ass cuts for sure keep up the great work bro!

Top Bottom