Lumpy's Perpetual - Girl Scout Cooke, Rasberry Kush, Plush Berry and more!

• Thread starter lumpstatus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hogan400

Lump, I checked my day count on the raspberry and Im at 47?! wtf is that? Weight looks great and quality is as a+.... but it looks done as mofo!

Hmmm

L

lumpstatus

Thanks sticky! Glad you stopped by...check back soon, ill be taking more pics.

Mine have looked done since day 47 too bro. They literally had all hairs changed colors and solid hard nugs...it is a fast finishing strain for sure. I would take her to day 55. I see more purple on her every day!

MountainWalker

MountainWalker

Looking proper Lump, excited to see the Plushberry too if you still plan on popping those.

L

lumpstatus

90% of the plushberry got kilked off by fungus gnat larvae! I was so dissapointed. The gnats are almost under control now but I couldnt believe they could do so much damage to seedlings!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
90% of the plushberry got kilked off by fungus gnat larvae! I was so dissapointed. The gnats are almost under control now but I couldnt believe they could do so much damage to seedlings!
Them lil fuckers destroy shit. I lost like 20 seedlings last year from some bad FF soil. I got some lil fliers in my garden as well. I been trying to kill them off. I'm gonna do a soil drench with Azamax ante. Good luck killing those bastards. Lol.

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Thank you for the compliment. The Larry cut has been very good to me in all these years ive run it. Got the cut from Ape years ago! I checked out your Larry and Wifi and I must say they look damn good bro. My feeding is really simple. My water is city water and a bit hard at around 0.4EC. My water is chlorinated with chlorine so I actually store it in a big tank for multiple days to allow chlorine to find its way out. No bubbling or anything just time. I add 10 to 11 ml of Canna Cogr Vega per gallon of tap water for veg or 10 to 11 ml Canna Cogr Flores per gallon of tap water for flowering plants. After mixing well I add ph down to about 6.2. Then I add beneficial bacteria, pick your fav. Ive used Great White, Microbe brew by foxfarm, Caps Beneficials but currently I use Plant Success Orca it is working great and is the cleanest beneficial bacteria/mycorrhizae ive ever used. I use it at 1/2 to 1 ml per gal every watering except when flushing. Thats it! Base nutrients, ph down, beneficials and tap water! This mix is fed to EVERYTHING I run...

If you are NOT reusing your coco you are missing out. Ive reused my coco 7 times before with NO ISSUES! The way I see it is first run is ok, but the coco gets BETTER after your first run. I simply remove the root balls, shaking out the coco and remix/fluff the coco and replant.

I will be experimenting with cannazym and boost soon but they are not being used at the moment...

Thx bro, my Larry were S1's and one was leading the pack before I inadvertently starved them. Still dank smoke though, just not run to her full potential. Need to run her again, but eventually I'll pick up the clone only. Shoot, might be worth a trip to SF to see Ape by the looks of yours. ;-)

Had to look up that Canna Line. Never realized they had so many. Sounds like that one is for DTW. I'm reusing my coco from last run but didn't flush or retreat it and am seeing the results in the leaves. Thought I could get away with it, but apparently not. Nothing that can't be fixed easily enough though. I assume you're flushing/retreating yours then, yeah?

L

lumpstatus

The only flushing it gets is when finishing a table. The final 7-10 days of flowering I use ph 6.2 tap water. After finishing I pull out the root balls, shake out the excess coco and then i mix up the entire table "fluffing" the coco and breaking up any clumps. I dont worry about the roots that remain. I use beneficial bacteria and mycorrhizae to keep any potential pathogens at bay...Ive reused the same coco for well over a year with no issues! In fact after replacing the coco I get less growth and yield on my first run with the new coco.

L

lumpstatus

Girl Scout Cookies

Mmmmmmm... Girl Scout Cookies... 55 days...

1GSCDay55
2GSCDay55
3GSCDay55
4GSCDay55
sanvanalona

sanvanalona

That looks awesome! After relocating back to the bay area I have seen all the hype on the cookies, but the only sample that I smoked was not very good so I am curious if it was ever the real thing. Whatever you got obviously looks amazing! I am really intrigued by the reused coco, do you add anything else other than mychro? I am feeling like an idiot for spending so much on coco over the years if that is the case, ime, I had less growth from reused stuff but I very well may not of amended my coco properly...? Anyway, very good job I am anxiously awaiting a smoke report....

L

lumpstatus

The smell is amazing. Sugar cookies with some definate thin mint choclate in there!

I only use beneficials...Ive used great white, orca, microbe brew etc. Its funny you say you get less growth reusing your coco...I find the opposite true. When I use NEW coco I get significantly less growth! I actually dont like new coco lol!

Ive used other brands without much issues but am now 100% canna coco. Im starting to use cannazym and boost as an experiment to see if it helps...

JAWS

JAWS

hello LUMP:emo:emo
ok i have been following your thread here and im trying my ass off to decide what plant i have in-house its either CHERRY PIE or GSC, ive been getting crazy mixed opinions on my plant and was wondering if you could give me your thoughts on what YOU think i might have...

here are some pics i just took for this post for you to take a loot at, if you need diferent angles of the plant PLEASE let me know and i'll go take them ASAP...

if ya could tell me what you think id be greatful!!
thank you:emo:emo

L

lumpstatus

Well unfortunatley I have not ran the cherry pie! Just got a couple cuts of her but they are tiny. You definatley have similar leaf growth. The large fan leaves on really long stems. She seems a bit stretchy like my GSC for sure. You will likely end up with qualities from both the cp and gsc if this is an s1...

Sorry i cant be of more help!

JAWS

JAWS

humm ok brother thank you for your time and opinion....

i was told by some one in the know of the GSC that he thinks i have it, but whats got me confused is the fact that you DO HAVE the real deal and my plants LEAVES are not as thin as yours and thats got me unsure for-sure...

to me i dont care which one i have i want both so it will be a win-win for me ahh but i do plan on working her so i need to know EXACTLY what she is for that work to go forward...

again i thank you much for your thoughts and opinions my friend...
respect:emo

L

lumpstatus

Keep in mind the leaves are much fatter starting out...the thinner leaves are closer to the buds. The gsc ive got has some biiig leaves bro.

JAWS

JAWS

well that makes some sense im guessing i need to wait a bit longer and see how she looks once she gets some more side branching going on...
AWESOME:emo:emo

JAWS

JAWS

now thats what im talking about right there, that shot looks alot like what i have so it looks like i may need to CHENGE the tital of the folder holding all my SHOTS of this plant...im pretty close to being 100% that i have the GSC s1 now where did that CHERRY PIE get off to!!!!....
mad respect :bong-hits:

Top Bottom