Lumpy's Perpetual - Girl Scout Cooke, Rasberry Kush, Plush Berry and more!

• Thread starter lumpstatus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

lumpstatus

Ape! Thought you might never check out the thread! Thanks bro...It is really starting to get some purp going. Definatley not one of those dark or fully purple ladies but she is getting a good amount of purple coming through! Hard to get the purp to show in the pics but it is there for sure!

Anyone looking for good genetics. Tried and true tested cuts from ape.... www.medclones.org is where to find them! Nearly all my gems came from ape!

Heres a couple more shots of day 61 GSC...

5GSCDay61
3GSCDay61
1GSCDay61
2GSCDay61
Krasi

Krasi

Nce pics, there seems to be some problem, looking at your leafs, probably calcium caused bij a wrong PH, have you tested it?
Nice quality on the weed though

L

lumpstatus

you are correct, there are a lot of deficiencies in my plants... however they have been fed nothing but water for the last 12 days so they have every reason to be deficient ;-)

you may not agree, but I would argue that if your plans are green and healthy looking up by the time they are finished, you have not done a proper flush... just my opinion

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

sup lump, looking good man. I agree w/ you on the flush, although I think flushing is like aging for people. Some people age better than others, just like some plants don't show as much deficiencies during flush as others.

L

lumpstatus

You are definatley right...some plants are immediatley yellow after first flush but others not so much. I usually flush 7-10 days max but did the cookie a bit longer. The leaves look like hell for sure. Especially the large fans, they look terrible. Thats how I know its flushing! More to come soon......

Krasi

Krasi

I agree too, i alway flush my plants the last two weeks, the nutrition in the budz make the taste too sharp, and even makes me cough, anyways it as you mentioned makes sense, the leafs colouring, any plant should end it`s cyclus with autumn colourings.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Hellz yeah Lump evrythings lookin killer gonna be smokin some fire here real soon enjoy that chit and keep up the great work!

L

lumpstatus

Thanks guys...more to come!

That larry was the original larry og cut not from seed so i made no pheno selections personally. But I agree it is a wonderful cut!

superhighme

superhighme

I was told by someone close, as in good friends for years, to the creators of the GSC strain that it wont be released for public use. Its possible they gifted it to a friend that handed it down, and so on. Time will tell, there's no denying the cookies. The source is highly trusted, im not just tryna flame your thread. In fact, I hope it is out, cause that means I have a chance to get my hands on it. Lol Good luck on the grow nevertheless
I personally know the creater and he told me the same thing that he only gave them out to a handful of people. he said enough to count on one hand. I am lucky enough to have received it from him :)

superhighme

superhighme

510grapez
Urban Farm Center
1730 Franklin Street Suite 211 Oakland, CA

Cali Grower
It seems that like you, many others are "close" or know someone who knows someone who claims to know something about the cookie. Ive read multiple posts from multiple people who claim that the cookie will never be released. Ive read posts of people who claim that the creator is pissed off that its been released. Ive heard rumors that the cookie belongs to a bay area rapper named burner. Ive read dozens of different and conflicting stories. So am I crazy for thinking your story or any of these other stories are bullshit? I have been around this "industry" long enough to realize that there are lies coming out of most of these peoples mouths. Im not saying you are a liar but many people are...maybe your friends not even a liar but perhaps his friends are? Who knows if I have the cookie or not. But a lot of dispensaries are carrying it. Enough to know its probably not all coming from one guy. Maybe a group of guys? hmmmm... How long would it take for someone to give it up? Its not unheard of for people to offer $20,000+ for a single cut!

Only time will tell...
the creater got offered 50,000 for a cut and turned it down btw...

L

lumpstatus

He can count how many on one hand...each of those five can do the same and each of those five...so on and so fourth ...lol

If anyone turned down 50 grand for any cut they are just plain stupid imo. Or they just dont like money. No cut is worth that.

Soooo many lies surrounding this cut its funny

ynotFOREVER

ynotFOREVER

I've been hearing about this strain, can someone tell me what's soo special? High? Taste?? Thanks

singlespeed

singlespeed

I've been hearing about this strain, can someone tell me what's soo special? High? Taste?? Thanks

The special part is... a lil girl comes knocking at your door to drop off lil boxes of clones. LOL I wish. I've been hearing about this one too. Anyone know the lineage?

L

lumpstatus

My plushberry got killed by fungus gnat larvae believe it or not! I was very excited about those. Going to place a seed order soon. The raspberry kush was very dissapointing for me as well. I dont know where I went wrong but it looked pretty nice but zero smell! Ive got Louis XIII og and cookie going right now. Ill get some Louis pics up soon. Ive got some orange crush vegging now too. One of these days I want to run Green ribbon, cherry pie, worf og, cotton candy bubba, and a few others of which ive already got mothers of... Just been on cookie overload lately!

Gscclose
Top Bottom