Lumpy's Perpetual - Girl Scout Cooke, Rasberry Kush, Plush Berry and more!

• Thread starter lumpstatus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JAWS

JAWS

hello LUMP:talking
ahh dude those NUGS look awesome and congrats on a killer run with her, wish i culd say the same HAHAH....

so do you know what makes up the PLUSHBERRY i just got some of those but dont know anything about it...

very very sorry to hear your opinion on the RASBERRY man i thought that one was going to impress big time, hopefully you will give her another shot!!

man when ya run that GREEN RIBBON please run a thread on that one!!..

very nicly done:talking

ape

ape

lumpy awesome bro!

Hey man, its nice to see a gardener with some real patience and skill grow these strains. That's the best looking gsc I've seen other than the crap I see vended in vallejo.

My hat's off to the gardener! More folks should look into the ease and performance of coco and a true run to waste setup. These r much more simple for anyone, especially those that keep running into issues with finishing a successful setup. Peace bro...

L

lumpstatus

Hey man, its nice to see a gardener with some real patience and skill grow these strains. That's the best looking gsc I've seen other than the crap I see vended in vallejo.

My hat's off to the gardener! More folks should look into the ease and performance of coco and a true run to waste setup. These r much more simple for anyone, especially those that keep running into issues with finishing a successful setup. Peace bro...

Thanks for thr kind words bro. Couldnt have done it without your "help" ;-)
Looking forward to running some of the new cuts I picked up from you! Everything rooted fine and looking good.

Norcal med patients check out Urban farm center of oakland or go to www.medclones.org to get ahold of some amazing cuts!

ape

ape

wassup bro!

Sorry lumpstatus I'm gonna do a minor thread jack! Hey spicoli...ill be in SD later this month. But the worf is ha Og x shrom. Phenos r very romulan in structure, but Og in leaf shape. They can branch profusely when given a lot of light. Flowers tend to be a cross of Og structure but very lemony spicey like the shrom. High is couch locky and/or tunnel vision. Very strong and trippy in effect. Can be uncomfortable due to the sativa in her. Credit goes out to my buddy from Boston who lurks around. I also have ha Og x fire, king louie x ha, and louie x fire plus others. Aliendog x ha is next. Stay tuned for our own version of gsc when we cross cherry pie to both fire and king louie. Thanks lumpy...now back to your regular programming.

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Is this the cut everyone is calling new wave on Inc mag..? The pictures don't look nothing like the ones in the ic mags gsc thread... hate to sound like a hater but I just want to be informed..

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I never seen this thread but am real familiar with your work on another site. Killer cookies bro and thanks for showing your methods, really informative
MW

L

lumpstatus

Sorry this thread got abandoned but I stopped using the farm when they switched to the new layout. I use a phone to do all my posting and when they upgraded the site it made it so I couldnt type in any text boxes so I couldnt post anymore. Obviously they fixed it :) anyways thats what happened!

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Cool man hope that you do start posting up here more often. I prefer the format here but like info on all sites.

Latest posts

Top Bottom