Lurkins Jerkin, It's Like A Party In Your Mouth.

• Thread starter Lurkin4yrs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

20150821 225450

The heard ready for transplant, I have a few mendo purps in there I'm torn about running them or not. What do you guys think(they throw bananas =( )?

20150821 225510

Next next run
Gotta transplant them into there new home aswell, roots are looking explosive.

-lurkin

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Grow Strong @Lurkin4yrs .. Nanners Bad!!! well from what i know anyway..

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

I killed the mom and about 15 16" plants last night, I'm def over that shit. Gotta move forward. Currently veggin(flipping this Friday) in my room is alien og, jack skellington, js1, new gsc cut, cm6, sfv og, sour bubble 3, and a few different sour bubble moms (have clones). I'm sure I missed a few.

-lurkin

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

20150825 185824

Veggin for a few more days, still have a def not 100 percent what it is I'm working it out. I think I'm getting a little light bleaching, even tho I had the lights at 400 for the last 2 days. I bumped the lights to 600 last night, they did come from under t5's normally I run the 1k mh for the last week of veg. We will see how it goes. Any opinions?

-lurkin

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

I also threw some over sized moms (started new ones) I'll get a pic of what I did the the sfv og lol, what you guys doing to make sfv yeild properly? I have plenty of time to veg the next round, I'm going to try to main line everything we will see how that goes.

Thanks for hanging with me guys
-lurkin

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

Leafs are a little beat up but it was just hanging out in my veg room, it's hard to get a bunch of clones off her because she is a stretchy bitch. I'll get more stuff to look at later today, also I bumped the gavitas to 750. I have a little light bleaching but they went from t5's to gavitas at 400.

-lurkin

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

Ok so about a week ago I was having some def problems so I gave them a strong dose of n and it basicly greened them up pretty good, now these plants are in flower since friday (3 days).

So I feed them the other day after checking the pH of my full res (thurs) and everything seems good. I go in there today and I'm like man these gavitas are kicking these girls asses, they look super hungry.

So I feed them and don't think anything of it...... after I feed them (20ish gal) I start doing my rounds.

While watering mom's and clones I normally cut my veg nutes 25 percent with water, so I do my thang and I check the ph... ok it checks good (normal 6.0).... I have some newish clones I Transplanted and there looking a little shitty so I check my ppms and it reads 103 O,o , I'm like no this shit can't be right the damn ppm pen is broken.

So I start checking random stuff including the runoff from my coco (always high) and it's reading like 300.. wtf!!! this is some bullshit now I have to buy a new pen, then it hits me "your a fuckin retard" And I start mixing a new 40gal batch of nutes (I always mix the new nutes a few days b4 to let the pH settle) after I'm done mixing i check it with the "broken" ppm pen.... boom perfect 1250! Fuck!!!!

So I think back and must of got distracted and not mixed the new res (idiot!#) so I went back and watered them all again with another 20ish gal lol

Flood city.......

So I basicly gave my plants a superflush(40gal @ 103ppm then 20 gal of 1250ppm), the only reason it was at 103ppm is because there was a few gal of the old nutes left when I filled the res lol

So it turns out the girls weren't hungry, they were fuckin starving!

So that also makes sense why my clones look like shit =(

Sorry for the huge run on guys, I just wanted everyone to know I fucked up lol

I'ma see the girls in 2 days and we will see if they look 1000x better, I'm gland there only a few days into flower.

Thanks guys
-lurkin

Latest posts

Top Bottom