Luther Dogman (Chem4 x Sensi Star) Tested by primo303

• Thread starter pRiMo303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pRiMo303

pRiMo303

Luther dogman chem4 x sensi star tested by primo303
Sure to be some fyah in this pack of gems. Will start germinating this weekend..stay tuned!

I showed these to my homie at the hydro shop and he gave me this CD..seemed fitting.

Big weekend in the 303.. Broncos in the Super Bowl and popping beans. Hop in everybody, let primo take you on a little ride ;)

Last edited:
Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

**Luther Dogman testers will be grown in Roots Original (so coco based) with Botanicare PBP Veg/Bloom, Protekt, GO CalMag, Sea Green, Micro, OG Biowar, Ful-Power, and Axiom. There may be some other additives coming and going, all of which will be documented.

Cool Cool, VERY cool.. I'll be using canna coco mixed with perlite (cant find rice hulls). Veg+bloom nute. +life +size. Kelp and seaweed TEA with the +life, heavy 16 roots and heavy fire mixed with +size!

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

Cool Cool, VERY cool.. I'll be using canna coco mixed with perlite (cant find rice hulls). Veg+bloom nute. +life +size. Kelp and seaweed TEA with the +life, heavy 16 roots and heavy fire mixed with +size!

Yes, I use yeast, kelp and other meals in my ACT as well. Just got me a Vortex tea brewer courtesy of @leadsled , stoke on that! As you can see in the pics I have butt loads of crap. The above list is primary products I'll be using, anything else will be noted later.
Shelf1
Shelf2
Shelf3
Shelf4
Samples

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for the encouraging words, $MF! I am pumped for sure! C4xSS?!?! Gonna be the heat! On another note, did you get my PM?
I never received a PM from ya bud....send it again if you get a minute.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Tuned in for the show. Nice cross of 2 winners.

What Axiom product are you planning on using??

Negative. I recently started using their Elemental though.. Its derived from 2 kinds of lime, Cal/Mg, and fish hydrolysate if Im not mistaken. Waiting to hear back from RO..was curious if CalMg supplement is still recommended when using Elemental with RO water.
I did well with elemental and r.o. My soil mix uses about 30% coco coir.
Did not add back any calmag. Was adding 1x a week.

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

Thanks for clearing things up in the Elemental. Axiom from Rx Green Solutions..harpin proteins.

Tuned in for the show. Nice cross of 2 winners.

What Axiom product are you planning on using??

I did well with elemental and r.o. My soil mix uses about 30% coco coir.
Did not add back any calmag. Was adding 1x a week.

MrG

MrG

The uprising nutes from roots are very good, I used those same samples bags on a few plants and it worked very well.
Harpin Protein Research

Rx Green Solutions Axiom Harpin Proteinsare Plant Health Promoters that activate a plant’s immune system which triggers growth and defense genes resulting in improved plant growth, increased yield and quality, and greater shelf-life. Harpin Proteins are produced in nature by certain bacterial plant pathogens. Plant receptors on their seeds, roots, and foliage detect the presence of the Harpin Proteins triggering an early warning system commonly called “Systemic Acquired Resistance”, leading to increased plant yields and health.

I have used a different brand of the harpin proteins and I had some crazy plants. It's kinda like steroids for your plants.

Top Bottom