Luther Dogman (Chem4 x Sensi Star) Tested by primo303

• Thread starter pRiMo303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Right on. Looking forward to seeing how that Harpin works out for you.
Please share if you run it in flower. They don't ship that to California. I been using aloe vera and chitin for SARS.
I had used the product called Messenger about a decade ago, it was the first harpin protein product I had seen in hydro stores at that time. Can't say it helped much as I do use chitin, even back then I used chitin ala GH...didn't have much selection back in the old days...

SVB & SVA, sparetime dry goodies, age old, botanicare, metanaturals, GH, some others but the shelves were so bare back then and the boxes were like normal cardboard without cartoons on them....lol

Hope your doing well lead!

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

Right on. Looking forward to seeing how that Harpin works out for you.
Please share if you run it in flower. They don't ship that to California. I been using aloe vera and chitin for SARS.
I picked up samples at MaxYield last year..look for their booth. Unfortunately no MY expo this year..I think bc of 64, just like AN can't attend bc they endorse MJ. All my homies that use say its the bee's knees. I'll keep you posted. The testers obviously will be treated the same, but I'll do some comparisons w other plants, comparing with and without use.

Pop any Nerds or Real Sours yet? Can't wait to see what you find.. I'll have to wait till after Dogmans and DWB or CCxLBLs.

Last edited:
Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Hows the dogman going bro? Germing mine Friday, then into coco. Log will be up Saturday.

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

Hows the dogman going bro? Germing mine Friday, then into coco. Log will be up Saturday.
Had to postpone germination. Tried updating @Motarebel but no response. I was going to pop on Super Bowl Sunday, but was going to be out of town the following weekend (this past weekend) and Im having to relocate grows this Saturday. So things are going to be on and popping this weekend. I think Im testing DWBs or CandyChem x LBL too. This weekend Ill be back on track. Have had more than a few hiccups these past two weeks that have unfortunately caused me to have to delay things.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
I picked up samples at MaxYield last year..look for their booth. Unfortunately no MY expo this year..I think bc of 64, just like AN can't attend bc they endorse MJ. All my homies that use say its the bee's knees. I'll keep you posted. The testers obviously will be treated the same, but I'll do some comparisons w other plants, comparing with and without use.

Pop any Nerds or Real Sours yet? Can't wait to see what you find.. I'll have to wait till after Dogmans and DWB or CCxLBLs.
Gotcha, I went a raging AN party before due to the mmj factor. used the messenger in hydro before but did not do a side my side to get any conclusions. Am sticking to the cheap organic inputs right now. Otherwise defeats the point of quality on the cheap.

Have not popped any yet. I saw some nerds phenos on another site. huge purple buds that finish at 42 days!
Will probably pop the nerds next run.

Good luck on the move!

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

Sorry I've been MIA guys..and @Motarebel
I had to move locations and been busy building. Should be complete in another day or so.
PANO 20140309 231705

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

Looks super tight... I personally would have those hoods spaced 4 ft- 5 ft from center of bulb to center of bulb... but just my 2 cents.. I like to be able to create a solid canopy across the primary light area so I like my hoods close...
Probably hard to tell bc its a panoramic, but its 2 lights on each wall w about 3' for me to work in center of room. Those light stands measureb9'1". 4x4 tray has an OD of 4'6". So that's 2 4x4s touching each other w 1k over each tray. So 2k for each 9x4.5 space.

I think we're on the same page unless I missed something?

iCultivate

iCultivate

Yes, I use yeast, kelp and other meals in my ACT as well. Just got me a Vortex tea brewer courtesy of @leadsled , stoke on that! As you can see in the pics I have butt loads of crap. The above list is primary products I'll be using, anything else will be noted later.View attachment 373875 View attachment 373876 View attachment 373877 View attachment 373878 View attachment 373873

Holy crapola, that's a shit tonne of products! Can't imagine how much that rack would be worth with all those products sitting on it. Enough for home insurance? LOL

-- iCultivate --

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

Checked beans a few hours ago and none had split. Just checked them about 43 hours since I dropped in H2O, about 4 have barely split. Planting in inoculated Roots Original at 48 hours. Do not generally exceed 48 hours soaking, so here we go..

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Checked beans a few hours ago and none had split. Just checked them about 43 hours since I dropped in H2O, about 4 have barely split. Planting in inoculated Roots Original at 48 hours. Do not generally exceed 48 hours soaking, so here we go..

Had to sandpaper the dogman beans i had. Once they pop though watch out. And very stinky in veg.
Respect

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Would've had I had prior knowledge, but after soaking almost 48 hours I feel they're in a delicate stage and don't wanna beat em up, yaknow?

Yeah. Even after that two i had to razor the seam. Very viable but have to helpem along. But three i soaked in seaweed popped without help. Can't wait to see what you do withem bro!
Respect

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

Had to sandpaper the dogman beans i had. Once they pop though watch out. And very stinky in veg.
Respect
Yeah. Even after that two i had to razor the seam. Very viable but have to helpem along. But three i soaked in seaweed popped without help. Can't wait to see what you do withem bro!
Respect

They soaked for 48, and 3 had barely split. Removed, scored the seam with my pocket knife (Benchmade, mofo), and put in a paper towel and sat on the cable box.

Just checked..1 more has split, and the first 3 now have a tip of a taproot protruding. Obviously I didn't plant any last night, but will be putting at least 4 in the ground today. I generally wait till I see some action before I put in the ground, but generally don't like to germ >48, def not >72.

primo

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

They soaked for 48, and 3 had barely split. Removed, scored the seam with my pocket knife (Benchmade, mofo), and put in a paper towel and sat on the cable box.

Just checked..1 more has split, and the first 3 now have a tip of a taproot protruding. Obviously I didn't plant any last night, but will be putting at least 4 in the ground today. I generally wait till I see some action before I put in the ground, but generally don't like to germ >48, def not >72.

primo

Righteous ima bit weird. I'll do same as you, not plant till shown. Or ill just plant after few hour's outta fridge then str8 to coco, just like mother nature used to do. But some seeds need some help. Im sure once yours get going you'll be good.
Respect

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

Righteous ima bit weird. I'll do same as you, not plant till shown. Or ill just plant after few hour's outta fridge then str8 to coco, just like mother nature used to do. But some seeds need some help. Im sure once yours get going you'll be good.
Respect
No doubt, I just get frustrated/anxious after a cpl days when I don't see many popped. I'm sure more will be split today. After soaking 2 days they scored easily, had to be very delicate. Considering how much the others were split yesterday, I expected to see more protruding this morning. Germed in reg tap, I'm sure they'll jump of once I get em in dirt w the beneficials.

Top Bottom