Luv weed hate growing weed

• Thread starter Mbresch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Beautiful healthy plants!! What are you feeding them at this time? If you are in soil I would raise the calcium and magnesium anywhere from 25% to 50% at this point and continue with whatever you are feeding.

M

Mbresch

Once u start seeing buds what is the general length to when they’re ready to dry?

H

Hazedayz

Weed is weed. I’m new to growing but can happily tell you it will grow exactly like a weed. They are mostly very hardy. Have fun and learn along the way. You learn from your mistakes unfortunately. Good luck to both of you and have fun. Happy growing.

M

Mbresch

1) when do u cut them and hang them to dry?

2) when do u trim them?

3) when do you put them in jars?

M

Mbresch

I still can’t figure out when you know the plants are done and ready to hang? Any help with that?

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I still can’t figure out when you know the plants are done and ready to hang? Any help with that?
Purchase a jeweler's loupe or a digital microscope. Once the majority of your pistils (those white hairs) turn red/orange, start looking at your trichomes under magnification. You're looking for cloudy with a few specs of amber. If the trichomes are clear or mostly clear ... wait another week or more before harvesting. Keep checking and only cut when they are done.

Once you get there, post your pictures here in your thread and we'll help you determine when to cut.

M

Mbresch

Purchase a jeweler's loupe or a digital microscope. Once the majority of your pistils (those white hairs) turn red/orange, start looking at your trichomes under magnification. You're looking for cloudy with a few specs of amber. If the trichomes are clear or mostly clear ... wait another week or more before harvesting. Keep checking and only cut when they are done.

Once you get there, post your pictures here in your thread and we'll help you determine when to cut.
Thanks for helping me. Where u think I’m at according the these pics?

IMG 8263
IMG 8262
IMG 8261
MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Thanks for helping me. Where u think I’m at according the these pics?
You're still a long ways off. It's way too early to even think about harvesting. Right now, decide if you want to purchase a jeweler's loupe or a digital microscope. The jeweler's loupe is likely less money. The digital microscope works with a smart phone to show the magnified image and allow you to take pictures. I prefer the digital microscope. I bought mine for about $35.00 USD and its the wifi version.

M

Mbresch

You're still a long ways off. It's way too early to even think about harvesting. Right now, decide if you want to purchase a jeweler's loupe or a digital microscope. The jeweler's loupe is likely less money. The digital microscope works with a smart phone to show the magnified image and allow you to take pictures. I prefer the digital microscope. I bought mine for about $35.00 USD and its the wifi version.
Thanks again

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Something like this? Or is that wrong?

STPCTOU Wireless Digital Microscope 50X-1000X 1080P Handheld Portable Mini WiFi USB Microscope Camera with 8 LED Lights for iPhone/iPad/Smartphone/Tablet/PC https://a.co/d/50LWJ5b

That looks pretty much identical to mine. I did upgrade the stand but that'd be the only difference.

M

Mbresch

I’ve came so far and don’t want to screw this last part up. What’s the advice here?

IMG 8292
MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Let it flower, you've got quite aways to go
Maybe a month, maybe not quite ... possibly longer than a month. It's hard to say ... I can say this though, it won't be ready in the next couple of weeks.

@Mbresch, you probably already told me but what does the breeder say for flowering time? Or is this a bag seed grow?

Top Bottom