Luv weed hate growing weed

• Thread starter Mbresch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mbresch

Maybe a month, maybe not quite ... possibly longer than a month. It's hard to say ... I can say this though, it won't be ready in the next couple of weeks.

@Mbresch, you probably already told me but what does the breeder say for flowering time? Or is this a bag seed grow?
I think 8 weeks.

M

Mbresch

What am I looking for with this magnifying glass? I have spent hours trying to figure out when these are done and still can’t figure it out?

2023 05 18 13 03 46 947
2023 05 18 13 04 09 068
M

Mbresch

So once it’s time to harvest you let them dry and get the moisture out of them. Do you have to put them in jars and burp them?

Also when can you vacuum seal them?

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ Indica
Supporter
I cannot possibly read all the posts with my add so sorry if it's a repeat. But soak your pot them wait until a legit midday droop then minus one day and that's your ROUGH watering date. Also feel the pot it will be around that weight mext time it needs water. Drying out is Important. If you did a pre soak on your pot and have Humidity in the 60s then you won't need to water for a LONG time. Definitely expect to fail at first since you are really green going into this grow. Welcome to the grow tent is God tier for new growers on YouTube

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Am I still waiting to dry?

Am I even close?
Nah mate your still a few weeks away at least I’d say all them hairs will shrivel into the bud when she ready mate look for some cloudy trichomes I dare say they all be crystal clear atm👍

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Those little white things called pistils will turn orange. You want a jewelers loupe so you can see the little trichromes turning amber.

DR.PNW

DR.PNW

Here’s the latest. I really have no idea what I’m looking at.

They are part of the secretive system of the plant; in essence both an attractant and a defensive system.
The use of a 60-100x microscope is best for trichomes.
They will begin clear and change to cloudy as THC develops, other cannabinoids become present at later stages when you begin to see the cloudy trichomes change to amber.
Peak THC levels lie in cloudy trichomes, but an ideally ripened plant with full profile lies at about 20-30% amber.
A longer ripening period yields a heavier more indica like high, while an earlier harvest will offer a speedier more sativa like high.

Top Bottom