Luv weed hate growing weed

• Thread starter Mbresch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

We’re using a peat moss seedling bag I got from Earl may. I want to make sure that at this stage I don’t have to add any nutrients? No ph up or down?
ph of that peat should have been done at the start not now, now you are ph'ing water. whats your water source. personally i start adding the lowest of doses at the first true leaves just make sure the light isnt too intense and they will be chilling

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

So I just took a look and temp is 78 humidity is 50% that seems good. We have them 60 ml of water last night and I just put the moisture meter down to the bottom and everything says dry plus. Now what do I do?
Apparently 60 ml was not enough to thoroughly saturate the soil mix. If its as dry as a bone in less than 24 hrs you are not giving them enough water. A real good soak followed by allowing the soil to dry back. This daily watering is going to lead to issues with your plants.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

How much water? 120ml?
It's hard to know for sure because your plant is not in front of me. Water very slowly until you see a little bit of run-off. Pick it up and make a mental note as to how heavy it is. Don't water again until the pot is light and the moisture meter you were speaking of shows dry.

Sunasun

Sunasun

Everything I read says it could be too much watering not enough watering. Temperature one way or the other. I’m losing my mind here. Lol. I need to smoke.

How much water? 120ml?
More like 250 ml for that size. It looks like a 2 inch equivalent pot size. You won't have to water for about 5 to 7 days. Then after each successive watering/feeding, that watering frequency will increase down to every 4 days, then 3, then 2, then 1. Then you get to learn transplanting.

ghost1979

ghost1979

Why are these drooping?
Hi soil is to dense Les oxigen ,water not draining and this pots not good they apsorbe water . This axess water need run . Make mixture more airy like lite mix 50% and coco . And Plastic pots with good drainige. Not comprest paper. Good luck!

ghost1979

ghost1979

Hi soil is to dense Les oxigen ,water not draining and this pots not good they apsorbe water . This axess water need run . Make mixture more airy like lite mix 50% and coco . And Plastic pots with good drainige. Not comprest paper. Good luck!

IMG 20230206 000315
M

Mbresch

I know everyone is trying to help and I appreciate that, but this is my first time doing this #1 and two I learned from this thread that I will never use these types of pots again.

Is there a way to fix this?

1) transplant them in to there final destination pot?

I hope some people on here killed their first time plants. Maybe it will make me feel better.

ghost1979

ghost1979

How much water? 120ml?
30ml max then check more often and see how quick she consume then increase... Change later in 800g.pots the in 3l. Pot and last 10 l or 20l depends. Three raplanting times is best ..

ghost1979

ghost1979

I know everyone is trying to help and I appreciate that, but this is my first time doing this #1 and two I learned from this thread that I will never use these types of pots again.

I hope some people on here killed their first time plants. Maybe it will make me feel better.
No it's to big for final . Roots lost in big pots need replante three times untill final pot. Other coustion u use bacteria in your fiding?

ghost1979

ghost1979

Check my pic with roots there is recepe for inormous quick roots this maybe help! And this prove I onest.

Sunasun

Sunasun

30ml max then check more often and see how quick she consume then increase... Change later in 800g.pots the in 3l. Pot and last 10 l or 20l depends. Three raplanting times is best ..
Sidenote underwatering during veg causes the same issues I see in your flowering plants. Please don't give out faulty information, its harmful.

ghost1979

ghost1979

Sidenote underwatering during veg causes the same issues I see in your flowering plants. Please don't give out faulty information, its harmful.
Folty man look results in my pic. Just try to help

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

You could try to gently rip those biodegradable pots off and stick the plants in solo cups, and when i say gently, i mean be gentle lol.

Its completely your call though. I wont be responsible for what happens lmao 🤣

ghost1979

ghost1979

Man in rdwc you can't overwater . Wich pic you see that?

ghost1979

ghost1979

And if you have oputunity and money buy this bacteria roots becoming enormous! They have conculator app "bud lab " they expensive but results talk by self.

IMG 20230206 022845
ghost1979

ghost1979

Like this ?

IMG 20230203 063638 655

Latest posts

Top Bottom