Lvbk at its best

• Thread starter GrowingINheaven
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowingINheaven

GrowingINheaven

Withers is six females and three males
Cloned all of them. Cut down two of the males the fastest flowering
Father and set him in the middle of my little outdoor spot. Plan ing to seed all of the following. S1 sirl scout cookie, dr who, s1 purple mr nice, Thai og, pure og, g13 og , two phenos of nordle and one of the lvbk Image Image Image

GrowingINheaven

GrowingINheaven

Ok this will be one of many post on breeding traits of LVBK. To do this sincity bubba kush, blue power and lvbk need to be considered. I would love to see sincityseeds jump in with any info they can give. I can take anyone's help, breeders, anyone who has grown this strain or the linage.

What I'm looking to start with
Yield
Size
Maturity
Floral traits- density,thc content, size of trichome, smell and so on
Cylax/leaf ratio
Adaptability
Branching
Color
Resistance to disease
Leaf traits
Vigor

Lets get it kicked off

GrowingINheaven

GrowingINheaven

Does anyone have any suggestions on a strain that is cataloged homozygous recessive traits? This strain will be used for teat crosses to determin and document homozygous dominant, heterozygous and homozygous recessive traits . Thanks much guys I would love to hear back from you

GrowingINheaven

GrowingINheaven

Just wanted to show you guys the crop I dusted with the lvbk male! I used the fastest flowering densest clustered male out of the bunch. First off the dr who! Love this one! Smells of berry pinnapple sweet candy and yields like a pig. And the next is g13 og. The G is another close to my heart. I know I'm stoned and should have taken picks befor I harvested but once everything drugs ill cne back with bug shots

GrowingINheaven

GrowingINheaven

Got 500 seeds of the lvbk x the dr who. I can't wait to find some fathers and mothers out of these ! So as of females I kept two of them. Number 2 and number 3.
Nber two is more sativa of the bunch and reeks if berrys and lemons. Number 3 smells of kushy coffee and berrys! Crazy I tell ya. She stays short and swells much bigger then her sisters. Her buds are light light green so the resin stands out a lot ! She doesn't really stretch very much. But this was t a controlled envirment so .... We'll see.

I can't wait to teast the berry coffee with the pinapple berry teast of the dr who !

Latest posts

Top Bottom