M.O.A.B and KoolBloom

• Thread starter Thedoorz420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thedoorz420

Thedoorz420

Hello all i got my self some koolbloom powder and Some M.O.A.B ive been using M.O.A.B for last year and i heard about M.O.A.B and hammer head combo that people swear by but then i hear Hammer head is discontinued so i was wondering if i can mix kool bloom and moab or is it better to just use them serperatly also should i be using +life while these extreme P K boosters are being used

Swell

Swell

MOAB NPK: 0-52-32
(dry) Koolbloom NPK : 2-45-28

These are both hardcore synthetic Phosphorus fertilizers, that require minimal dosage individually. Using both together may result in some type of synergistic effect that could result in a burn.

Tips i would give for these additives are:
- Use sparingly, if you use at all
- After applying MOAB/KB allow atleast 3 weeks of growth prior to chopping the plant (Taste/burn reasons)
-Significantly reduce base nutes when applying either MOAB/KB.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Use half of whatever it says on the m.o.a.b on the bottle which should be 1tsps per 5 ltrs of water , it will burn your leaves and foxtail your buds with overuse, and as swell said lower or eliminate the nutes when using. I usually hit week 2 of flower with 1/8 tsp and week 6 or 7 with the same (strain depended ) mixed with sea green and still sometimes get a slight burn

edit thats per gallon for me as i mix in gal containers and am in soil

Latest posts

Top Bottom