M.o.b V1.1 (coming Soon)

• Thread starter Mainemedz5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Put me on that list @Mainemedsz5 ive been running the same cut of M.o.b for years would love to try
some new phenos one of the best strains to come from Maine ! It is still my go to strain .
My avatar is mob lol. The th seeds version not even close to the MOB cut I got .

They'll soon realize my friend ! & yours looks like the bbf pheno grown outside and she does all sorts of funky things with her colors !
Gonna be an INSANE Purpfest & Terpfest !

So I'll Definitely put you on the wait list @greencraft !

I believe he is having them tested. That’s what this list is for if I’m not mistaken. If I’m wrong I apologize but I was under the impression we’d be testing them out and posting results before they are made pubically available.

I will be selecting 10 people at Random to Receive Testers of Multiple MOB Lines That Are Unreleased & Maybe after they will be released as limited drops who knows ? Too Early to tell & @JWM2 you are Already on That List as well as 4 Others including @jumpincactus if he wants in which I'm sure he does
I may keep Things Intriguing lol
But as for @eastcoastjoe
A Lil History on MOB
Real MOB is a Clone Only That DOES NOT BARELY EVER HERMS OUT!!!
& in The EXTREMELY RARE Case she Does its few nuts And Shes VERY well known for SHOOTING BLANKS !!!!
That Being Said
I've Tried Reversing Her 3 Times in the past to no Avail ! Yeah Embarrassing to Admit I Know BUT The 4th Time I tried a different approach & the same one used On My Uncles BRE & Lo & Behold ! Flowers & Pollen ! It wasn't Much pollen but I Can do Better This Time I'm Sure & use a several donors opposed to just one or two

Anyone that knows anything about Mob is she's Fucking LEGENDARY ! & For a good reason ! & she finishes fast , yields huge dank nugs and clones in 4-6 days for me

If Anybody wants them they want them & they will be more than affordable for those that do !

Like I said The V1.1 is going up & it'll be more than fairly priced
& I'll be selecting 10 lucky folks that'll get the chance to grow several unreleased varieties & I can only Imagine how Dank They'll turn out & They'll be a Pleasure for all the Pheno Hounds out there

I GUARANTEE IT !!!!!

Blessings !

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

No. You won't have 95-97 percent be the same pheno. Your not hearing me, Tom Hill went all the way to f14 and there was still 3 phenos present, most dominant were 2. Your not going to get that close with a few back crosses. I popped in because when ppl make outlandish claims on untested gear (like ibl), someone has to point it out. I am not debating, when all these ppl pop your gear and have 5 different phenos in a pack, your words will be used against you. JUST sayin.
Ok by the time v3 drops well see

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

No. You won't have 95-97 percent be the same pheno. Your not hearing me, Tom Hill went all the way to f14 and there was still 3 phenos present, most dominant were 2. Your not going to get that close with a few back crosses. I popped in because when ppl make outlandish claims on untested gear (like ibl), someone has to point it out. I am not debating, when all these ppl pop your gear and have 5 different phenos in a pack, your words will be used against you. JUST sayin.

ANYTHING YOU CROSS MOB INTO PRESENTS SUPER STRONG DOMINANT GENES
BXing HER WILL PRODUCE THE BEST RESULTS Using The Recurrent Parent Being The Clone Only !!!!

Her Genes are Strong ! & I Know More About This Plant Than Anyone ! There's one Pheno of Real MOB ! Its A Clone !
Before you Knock it you should Smoke Some Lmfao

Cause I Can GUARANTEE People Are gonna Love Her
Especially Indica Lovers

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
We’ll see how it turns out and report the findings. I hope it turns out as expected but never hold my breath when trying something new. If nothing else we will get a better understanding of what to expect down the road.

I’m interested in it either way as I’ve never heard of it let alone had access to it and it sounds pretty decent to me. But we shall see. It’ll be a nice break from the norm either way.

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

@MirrorZen

MOB
(F9 DJ Short Bb x Jerry Berry F13 )
That is Her Genetic Makeup

Lil History on her for ya !

Blessings !

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

ANYTHING YOU CROSS MOB INTO PRESENTS SUPER STRONG DOMINANT GENES
BXing HER WILL PRODUCE THE BEST RESULTS Using The Recurrent Parent Being The Clone Only !!!!

Her Genes are Strong ! & I Know More About This Plant Than Anyone ! There's one Pheno of Real MOB ! Its A Clone !
Before you Knock it you should Smoke Some Lmfao

Cause I Can GUARANTEE People Are gonna Love Her
Especially Indica Lovers
I guess we will see. Your definitely not the first to hype a strain for benefit.

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

Where’s all the pictures at then ? If it’s so great and your gonna release it soon then you must have grown it before right ? Your threads are full of talk and no substance

They'll soon realize my friend ! & yours looks like the bbf pheno grown outside and she does all sorts of funky things with her colors !

I will be selecting 10 people at Random to Receive Testers of Multiple MOB Lines That Are Unreleased & Maybe after they will be released as limited drops who knows ? Too Early to tell & @JWM2 you are Already on That List as well as 4 Others including @jumpincactus if he wants in which I'm sure he does
But as for @eastcoastjoe
A Lil History on MOB
& in The EXTREMELY RARE Case she Does its few nuts And Shes VERY well known for SHOOTING BLANKS !!!!
That Being Said
I've Tried Reversing Her 3 Times in the past to no Avail ! Yeah Embarrassing to Admit I Know BUT The 4th Time I tried a different approach & the same one used On My Uncles BRE & Lo & Behold ! Flowers & Pollen ! It wasn't Much pollen but I Can do Better This Time I'm Sure & use a several donors opposed to just one or two

Anyone that knows anything about Mob is she's Fucking LEGENDARY ! & For a good reason ! & she finishes fast , yields huge dank nugs and clones in 4-6 days for me

If Anybody wants them they want them & they will be more than affordable for those that do !

& I'll be selecting 10 lucky folks that'll get the chance to grow several unreleased varieties & I can only Imagine how Dank They'll turn out & They'll be a Pleasure for all the Pheno Hounds out there

I GUARANTEE IT !!!!!

Blessings !

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey we’ve all been here before but I’m willing to give it a shot and see what happens. If it turns out good then great if not that’s ok too. It’s not the first time I’ve wasted space on a hyped strain and for damn sure won’t be the last.

I’ll wait and see. I’m not forking over anything yet so I’ll give it a shot. The proof is in the pudding. We shall see either way.

The only times I’ve regretted we’re the ones where I had a chance and didn’t take a shot ;-)

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Hey we’ve all been here before but I’m willing to give it a shot and see what happens. If it turns out good then great if not that’s ok too. It’s not the first time I’ve wasted space on a hyped strain and for damn sure won’t be the last.

I’ll wait and see. I’m not forking over anything yet so I’ll give it a shot. The proof is in the pudding. We shall see either way.

The only times I’ve regretted we’re the ones where I had a chance and didn’t take a shot ;-)
Then I have a gangload of crosses you should test for me lol, I will chat with you soon in the dm about it

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Then I have a gangload of crosses you should test for me lol, I will chat with you soon in the dm about it

Lol I’d love to. I just don’t have a ton of space right now. In fact the MOB test I was told would be a month or two out which is why I agreed to sign on. I should have some free space then.

But I’m always down to try something new.

Im really looking for FPOG right now if you have anything similar.

I also tend to prefer sativa hybrids and uplifting highs.

I just ordered some Cali-O seeds this weekend just to give you an idea of what I typically look for. I grew her years ago and really had a great experience with it.

I don’t like c99 as I get paranoid but a nice uplifting buzz is what I like these days.

In my earlier years I loved indicas. And I like those for nighttime buzzes but I don’t use them throughout the day anymore like I used to.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Actually I was thinking about starting a pay it forward thread. I’ve been getting lots of freebie seeds with my recent orders and quite frankly I’ll never grow them out. I just don’t have time to mess with a couple beans here and there and would love to pass them on to someone who could use them.

Not sure if that would be a good idea or frowned upon. I just don’t want to open myself up to trouble here or with the law. I really don’t like hoarding genetics and hope to spread the love when possible. If it brings a smile to someone then I’m all for it.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Lol I’d love to. I just don’t have a ton of space right now. In fact the MOB test I was told would be a month or two out which is why I agreed to sign on. I should have some free space then.

But I’m always down to try something new.

Im really looking for FPOG right now if you have anything similar.

I also tend to prefer sativa hybrids and uplifting highs.

I just ordered some Cali-O seeds this weekend just to give you an idea of what I typically look for. I grew her years ago and really had a great experience with it.

I don’t like c99 as I get paranoid but a nice uplifting buzz is what I like these days.

In my earlier years I loved indicas. And I like those for nighttime buzzes but I don’t use them throughout the day anymore like I used to.
I only
Actually I was thinking about starting a pay it forward thread. I’ve been getting lots of freebie seeds with my recent orders and quite frankly I’ll never grow them out. I just don’t have time to mess with a couple beans here and there and would love to pass them on to someone who could use them.

Not sure if that would be a good idea or frowned upon. I just don’t want to open myself up to trouble here or with the law. I really don’t like hoarding genetics and hope to spread the love when possible. If it brings a smile to someone then I’m all for it.
A thread about it would "technically" be against the rules, but I am all for it. I feel like contests around here with seed packs for the winner would increase activity significantly.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
@JWM2
Greenpoint has FPOG x Stardawg if you’re interested. They’re testers but Gu’s stardawg male is a boss

I seen that. Pebble Pusher I think they call it. A buddy of mine kind of recommended staying away from them while they had some issues recently. So I’m just waiting for things to clear up.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter

But as for @eastcoastjoe
A Lil History on MOB
That Being Said

I GUARANTEE IT !!!!!

Blessings !
and yes please do count me in

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
@MirrorZen is correct in as much as even Tom couldn't get to a true ibl lineup. As the f generations go on you will see a more homogenous lineup but again we are not there yet and if I recall correctly last time I was aware he was at F13 and still hadn't found the holy grail.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
And to everyone involved and inputting in this thread. We have all made our point. So lets just ease on back and give the man his opportunity to show us what he has. Like gramps always said you can talk all day long but the proof is in the pudding. :D

@Mainemedz5 in all the fellas in heres defense over the years as weed got super commercialized and pollen chucker's abounded a lot of us have had some really bad experiences and so in everyone's defense we are all gun shy of the new kid/dude on the block touting legendary strain status and such. The terms I used were descriptors only and not meant to be directed at you. I just wanted you to have a sense of why everyone is holding your feet to the fire. I will reserve my opinions until after I give her a few runs. I learned a long time ago that any testing I do will be done in a seprate groom so my money crop isn't in jeopardy.

I hope your the real deal but only time and not words will tell...…... Peace

PS if you are indeed working the lines and gardens you mention a pic says a thousand words. Post up some of your work and show these guys something. It will go a long way in trust building.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom