M.o.b V1.1 (coming Soon)

• Thread starter Mainemedz5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Yes I was talking about you. You been taking his side since the beginning and deleted posts of mine where I did nothing wrong.
After what he said to me you give him a warning but your gonna threaten to Ban me for the influence? I have no idea what your talking about “influence “ but if that’s the case your definitely being partial here.

He said inference meaning what you were inferring to

& No he's not my "buddy" like you claim he actually has GENUINE INTEREST In This Ongoing Program as well as several others

But you were outta line and so was I and I apologize for that & wish nothing but the best for you man

Take care tho

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

I prefer to get along with everyone and I have no hard feelings towards anyone here. Hell, maybe you were having a bad day. However, I'll never understand why you wouldn't come prepared with pics before you come on a forum saying all of this LOL. But the pics look good bro
Didn't have access to any of em till my dad mentioned them mayne

Like i said im a very very busy man and I apologize to everyone for not conducting myself appropriately

WhtChocolate

WhtChocolate

Didn't have access to any of em till my dad mentioned them mayne

Like i said im a very very busy man and I apologize to everyone for not conducting myself appropriately

As far as I’m concerned we’re straight MaineM.
Don’t get defensive, let the proof be in the pudding or strains in this case. If you’re doing what you say you’re doing doesn’t really matter what other people say, does it? Grow some kick ass weed dude! That’s why I’m on here.
I respect that you apologize. Much appreciated.

Grow on brother.

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

no problem, Glad to see you changed that profile pic! LMAO
Dude I'm not a bad person
But when people come sideways at you so many times sometimes you get pissed off
I apologized for my actions & understand where people are coming from and I've been very patient with some people so why can't anyone show me the same courtesy & please be patient with me ?

I get it though

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Don’t get defensive, let the proof be in the pudding or strains in this case. If you’re doing what you say you’re doing doesn’t really matter what other people say, does it? Grow some kick ass weed dude! That’s why I’m on here.

Grow on brother.

Your pretty fucking Kool mayne

If your ever in my area deff holler at me & well burn down !

Be easy bro

I'm off to cook some Steak , potatoes , n broccoli

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

out? You talk alot an

Grow on brother.

Amen to that

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
View attachment 829115 FGS x Mastodon Kush
View attachment 829116 SSSDH x Tut
View attachment 829117 MOB - You Can See The Purple in her like a MF eh @greencraft ?
View attachment 829118 Straight up FGS f7 before we selfed her
View attachment 829119 View attachment 829121 My Skva91 x Mataro Alien
My Chemdog#4 x Grape RomView attachment 829122 View attachment 829123
SSSDH x Tut
View attachment 829124pre Hyperspace GTH x Tut
View attachment 829125
Pineapple express bx3View attachment 829126
Rhineapple Express before It Was stolen & Plagiarized by a local clown

All Pics From My Last Grow Before The Piggies Came in fucking everything up

The seeded picture was a Plant Pollinated During one of My Old Pineapple express projects

I Understand where your coming from as well as everyone else
Point being I Shouldn't Be Badgered for pictures By Specific individuals On Every Single One of my Threads
I'm Not Here For BS I'm Here Because I Love Doing what I Do but I Apologize if I offended anyone
& Sometimes I do get heated over the negativity because I'm not a Dishonest Person & I Always Keep It Real & Always Try My Hardest to keep my Kool
But When it Becomes Borderline Harassment Would you expect me to Not get defensive knowing I'm Not The Dirtbag People are insinuating I am ?

But Luckily My Father Still Had These Photos & Others I have to get from his phone And It's Heartbreaking to Even Look at them Because I Lost
SOOOO MANY Strains & Had To Start Over Again

Hope you Enjoy @eastcoastjoe , @SoLowDolo , @the rrock & everyone else
Cheerz y'all
See, its your posts like this that has people shakin there head, never once have I seen any harrasment towards you, people just asking for quality pics to back up your words, but when you resort to name calling, you have to expect some return fire. Could you also point out where someone was insinuating you are a dirtbag? Thats a pretty bold accusation. Where the hell did that come from?
You even went into other threads peoples threads and called people haters and trolls (me) because i didnt think that gg4 was all that special. You have to understand that everybody has there own opinion on things and that it might not match your opinion. You just have to agree to disagree instead of getting all defensive every time.

H

heisen

Nice pics. Kudos.
Personally dont think much of any breeder pic under hps.whole plant pics are boring as shit to me like big outdoor plants.would rather stare at an oak tree.i wanna see up close clear white flash pics of bud structure,trich coverage and leaf to calyx ratio.all the shit that checks all the boxes.i hope this dude works it out and gets it together.
I see a few cut traders in here on stand by just waiting to see if anything pans out lol.like vultures waiting to see if the horse actually drops or walks off.im thinking the horse walked off after that last round of pics but never know.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Personally dont think much of any breeder pic under hps.whole plant pics are boring as shit to me like big outdoor plants.would rather stare at an oak tree.i wanna see up close clear white flash pics of bud structure,trich coverage and leaf to calyx ratio.all the shit that checks all the boxes.i hope this dude works it out and gets it together.
I see a few cut traders in here on stand by just waiting to see if anything pans out lol.like vultures waiting to see if the horse actually drops or walks off.im thinking the horse walked off after that last round of pics but never know.

Hey it’s something. Just trying to be nice. I get where you are coming from though.

I can honestly say I’ve never traded or grown someone else’s cut. Everything I’ve grown has been from seed. Not that I wouldn’t just never had access or the nerve to do it.

Hear too many horror stories. We have a few places around here that sell them but I’ve been told they are bug infested. So I’d rather just grow from seed and pick my own phenos.

H

heisen

Hey it’s something. Just trying to be nice. I get where you are coming from though.

I can honestly say I’ve never traded or grown someone else’s cut. Everything I’ve grown has been from seed. Not that I wouldn’t just never had access or the nerve to do it.

Hear too many horror stories. We have a few places around here that sell them but I’ve been told they are bug infested. So I’d rather just grow from seed and pick my own phenos.
I only deal with people I trust.period

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Well I’m gonna be honest. This thread has turned into nothing but bashing and arguing over someone who may or may not know someone in the industry. Then passing all that off as your own work but you have no documentation.

You posted a few pics of some mids at best.

No seeds. No “mob” which probably isn’t shot anyway.

I’m not banning anyone but thread closed. It’s useless and serves no purpose.

Start a grow diary whenever you decide. You can’t be advertising sales of seeds on this site anyway.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow this shit is crazy because I wasn't even referring to you @jumpincactus

Can My Comments be deleted that you considered outta line please ?

Or do I have to do that manually?
I was referring to eastcoat joe. Not you. Seems fellas are butthurt cause they think Im siding with you.

Can we just get backing to growing. geesssshhhh friggn drama queen central up in here anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom