M.S.T.'s Mix strain Ebb N Flow

• Thread starter M.S.T.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Ok, so here is the deal. Built the new flower room. Vegged for 2 weeks, one week under t5's and one week under 600w hps w/ eye hortilux super hps bulb w/ 18/6 light cycle. I am flowering with same bulb. Flipped light cycle on wed, so I am counting thurs as day one of flower. I am running six strains. Mostly my sour diesel along with a few others to test from HHC. I have kept mothers of all these if they turn out to be keepers. A few plants did not like the preventative neem did I gave them but they will bounce back I'm sure. No scgrog this time cause I am trying to let them grow as natural as possible to take notice of different characteristics between strains. I will still trim them down to 4 or 5 leads and support any heavy buds with sticks, garden tape, twist ties etc.

28 plants, 3.5" RW surrounded by Hydroton in 5" pots on 1" coco matt in 2'x4' tray. 20 gal res. floods 4 times a day for 6 min at a time. One pump for flood, one small pump for circulation and one airstone.

Full line of House and Garden Nutes, following the feed chart starting with 50% then slowly increasing to 75%. I am a light feeder due to burning too many in the past (and still today sometimes). I never go 100% w/ any nutes. Especially without testing first. When I say 50% I mean I follow the chart for a 10 gal res. when mine is really 20G. Also adding Dynagrow Protekt silica supp at 2.5 ml/g.

6" elicient fan intake from window with bugnet filter and a y, 1/2 to room, 1/2 to hood. 8" elicient fan exhaust running through hood and scrubbed at the end w/ 2' gen hydro carbon filter. Plus to small fans for circulation inside.

Nextgen 400/600, MH/HPS digital ballast set to 600HPS. Sunsystems 20"x20" square old school vented hood.

Think that pretty much sums it up. Hope these girls have a wonderful life which will finish somewhere between May 12-26. Enjoy!

Recon(HHC)
DSCN1276.JPG

Grape Ape(HHC)
DSCN1277.JPG

SFV (HHC)
DSCN1278.JPG

Sour Grape(oaksterdam, Blue Sky)
DSCN1279.JPG

Lemon OG(HHC)
DSCN1281.JPG

Sour Diesel(My cut)
DSCN1280.JPG

Full tray shot
DSCN1275.JPG

No more buckets, bought myself 25' of hose!
DSCN1273.JPG
DSCN1274.JPG
DSCN1272.JPG

S

SkyHi

Nice son!!! i taught you well, lol jk..... i too got a super long tubing for draining, i stick mine out the window and water the lawn lol

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Very nice OP M.S.T.!!! I'm gonna have to get some long hose as well when I setup my next Round... BTW, You've inspired me to build my own grow room. :D Hahaa all these years as a Construction Manager and my first schematics were over kill... Gonna have to think simple and effective.

P.S. Here's a link to the Simpson Connectors you used with a couple DIY projects:

winta

winta

back at it again i see! im here witya! sour grape sounds bonkers!

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Hey guys, Thanks for stoppin in.
Here's a link to the Simpson Connectors you used with a couple DIY projects:
Sweet link, wait till ya see. I have already started some more projects with them.Buildin a mini green house outside.

back at it again i see! im here witya! sour grape sounds bonkers!
Yeh, I smoked some right from Blue Sky. Killer smoke, Purple ErklexSour Diesel. So far the plant is kinda finicky. Touchiest of all my strains. If the smoke is not killer she will be first to go, too many others waitin for a chance. Finally got my other shelf in my veg room and poppin mass seed today. Lookin for the kill pheno's. Up and coming are some Grass Knuckles V2, both ROG, and TOG, Chocolope, 4 way fuel and a random bagseed from club weed Purple erkel x Skunk.

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

8 days into flower

Sour diesel I already know stretches, I will experiment with these a little, Top some, and bend some to keep them in the group. Recon pheno 1 does not stretch much,same for the sour grape cut I have. SFV and Lemon OG are stretching a little less than the SD, and same for Grape Ape. Grape Ape is already showing flowers, next is Recon, Lemon OG, SFV, SD, and SG.
Here is a whole garden shot 8 days flower !
DSCN1305.JPG

Here is a bend for ya! (no reach around)
DSCN1304.JPG
DSCN1303.JPG

Started some seeds the other day.
DSCN1289.JPG
DSCN1293.JPG
DSCN1294.JPG

Started framework for small outdoor greenhouse (for plant overflow)
DSCN1290.JPG

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Little update

Little update since yesterday. Bent SD have already turned toward light.
DSCN1313.JPG
DSCN1314.JPG
DSCN1315.JPG

SFV
DSCN1317.JPG

Sour Grape
DSCN1318.JPG

Lemon OG
DSCN1319.JPG

Recon
DSCN1322.JPG
DSCN1323.JPG

Grape Ape
DSCN1320.JPG
DSCN1321.JPG

Full Tray
DSCN1316.JPG

A little more progress on the Green House
DSCN1324.JPG

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice DIY once again M.S.T.!!! I'm gonna buy some of those Simpson connectors and wood soon... BTW, it's pretty hard to satisfy the needs of all those diff strains on a single res, some like the Sour Grape, Lemon OG, and Recon look hungry, while the rest look great... :thinking What's your current PPM's and pH in your res, and have you topped off or changed it since the last res change?

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Nice DIY once again M.S.T.!!! I'm gonna buy some of those Simpson connectors and wood soon... BTW, it's pretty hard to satisfy the needs of all those diff strains on a single res, some like the Sour Grape, Lemon OG, and Recon look hungry, while the rest look great... :thinking What's your current PPM's and pH in your res, and have you topped off or changed it since the last res change?

You are correct some are hungry, my ppms are low right now 658. I change my res on wed,s and top off on sat,s. Had to flush w/ some plain water this last change. Res slimed up on me pretty good and ph climed to a 6.7. Took me a day to catch it. Wanted to make sure it was all out of the cocomatt. Everything back to normal now. I will be bumpin up the nutes from here out at a steady pace.

This is a test to see which strains I can put together for next round. That sour grapes has been stressed, the mother was barely big enough to get a cut from at the time, and then she didn't like the neem dip either, maybe not the toughest strain. The mother is looking good now though and I will still run some cuts next round as well.

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Good,Bad, and the ugly!

Sorry it's been so long, I am back to working 40 hrs a week and trying to do the grow show at the same time gets time consuming. Lack of time spent with my ladies is obvious. Mix strain is hard as well, recon , lemon og and sour grapes not liking mix as well as SD and Grape Ape. Had to pull some from tray in a last attempt to save them buy putting them in soil. Not my worst grow but def not my best. Always a good learning experience.

The Good
Full Garden
DSCN1349.JPG

Grape Ape
DSCN1351.JPG

SD
DSCN1352.JPG
DSCN1354.JPG

SFV
DSCN1353.JPG

The Bad
Lemon Og in frnt, Recon behind
DSCN1350.JPG

The Ugly
Recon
DSCN1346.JPG
DSCN1348.JPG

Sour Grape
DSCN1347.JPG

I will try these strains again in soil next run! Been focusing on upcoming strains in veg room. TOG, ROG, Grass Knuckles V2, 4 way fuel and some bagseed(elegant, and PExSkunk).

Till next time!

S

SkyHi

Sorry to hear about that, it sucks having to work. lol. Can wait to see waht you get from those beens. goodluck

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
What's happening M.S.T.! Not looking too bad for those left in the tray... I see some dense colas and bud sites! It will still be a decent round with lots of diff flavors at the end. Keep up the good job and congrats on getting 40 hrs of week... ;)

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Quick update

Bout 21 days left on these girls. Last week of nutes then 2 weeks flush.
Full Garden
DSCN1363.JPG

Grape Ape on left
DSCN1365.JPG
DSCN1370.JPG

Recon
DSCN1367.JPG
DSCN1374.JPG

lemon OG
DSCN1368.JPG

SFV OG
DSCN1366.JPG

Sour Diesel
DSCN1369.JPG
DSCN1371.JPG
DSCN1372.JPG
DSCN1375.JPG

winta

winta

wow them girls look right! i like the sfv and sour the best! those calyx are stacked!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Fantastic Bud Shots M.S.T.!!! Every bud looks killer... :sign0005:
Should be some serious fire by harvest! :harvest:

P

Pow3rBaLL

Damn i think everyone on this site grows official shit, im yet to see anything medeocre! luvin it!

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Taste of what's coming

Took a couple sample buds to look at under the dope scope today. Crystals are still clear. Thought I'd share a close up or two.
Grape Ape is turnin purple under the leaf!!
DSCN1381.JPG
DSCN1382.JPG

Small bud of SD
DSCN1384.JPG
DSCN1383.JPG

Top Bottom