End of 8 weeks of Veg, Day 56, we're at Day 70 in soil. I schwazzed the plants like I did the last couple of grows. I discovered not one, but three more males. I haven't been looking sincing the other males showed preflowers a few weeks ago.
I transplanted my #12 Colombian Miracle mother plant and the two MAC plants I had in 2 gal Rain Science bags. I took 4 clones off of the #12 Colombian Miracle plant to make sure I get one to root to be a new Mother plant. The last two clones of the MAC Stomper are starting to root, but still not ready. The #3 plant of MAC Stomper handled the transplant well yesterday so I at least have a clone of that plant as of right now to keep as a Mother plant worse case scenario. I don't want to wait another week to two weeks to start Flower. So last phenohunt was ten females and two males and this strain is three females, eight males, and one seed that didn't make it past the seedling stage.
The MAC Stomper plants earlier before defoliation.
After the major defoliation and lollipopping. I take just about every single leaf off except the top two nodes of each branch. I cut away any branches that don't have their top node reaching the halfway point of the height of the plant. I take off any smaller "popcorn" flower sites lower down the branch. The goal is to send as much energy to the main colas and flower sites that receive more light closer to the top of the canopy. The two MAC plants front right and the #12 Colombian Miracle pheno is back right. Rearranged the left side of the tent as well. It's now from front to back, 2-3-1.
The MAC Stomper plants ended up getting 26 hours of consecutive light, I was shooting for 24 hrs and then I found the three males. The new light schedule will be 8 am-8 pm so they'll end up getting 14 hours of consecutive darkness to trigger the flowering hormones. This is going to be one frosty and colorful tent!