Mace's outdoor 2009

• Thread starter mace
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Fredrik Lemon

WOW mace, just had a looky at your posts/ grows.... very impressive!
I'm off to check out your LED grow now....

GROW BIG OR GO BACK TO WORK!
HA, think I'm gunna put that in my signature. hehehe

Fred

mace

mace

Just some pictures. Jilly bean seems to like N in flower more than others.

Jilly bean 1
IMG 2105

Jilly bean 2
IMG 2106

Jilly bean 3 (the keeper, Smells the most sweet)
IMG 2107

Green Crack
IMG 2108

American Thunder Fuck
IMG 2109

My mom's, over grown jack herer
IMG 2110

P

Papa_kush

Looking good Mace. That GC looks fire, never been dissapointed with that strain. Showing nice development, ill be posted.

B

BLAZZEDUPP420

Looks killer mace that GC is showin alot of christles allready nice mix..

D

de cane

nice run bra, curious about your gens which will come up,

keep up the great work

mace

mace

Sorry for the lack of updates, but life is pretty hectic these days. Anyway, the green crack is just about finished. Gonna pull it on day 49, i think that's about 5 days away now. Ill be pulling the ATF 5 days after that, and then the jilly's. Looks to me that the Jilly's are going to be about 4 oz's a piece. Probably all this size Airpot can support. Two of my jillies and the ATF(less) were effected by my laziness and heat stressed a little, hence you'll see the clawing on some of the plants. Anyway, I got some new cuts from a fellow grower that you'll see in some new jiffy pots, definitely growing in those from now on. They are really taking off in these things. Oh, and finally got a cuts of SSH and medicine man, definitely excited about it. But that's for the next show, hope you enjoy the new pictures.

Jilly 1
Jilly bean 1

Jilly 2(foxtail looking pheno)
Jilly bean 2

Jilly 3
Jilly bean 3

American thunder fuck
ATF

Green Crack
GC

More pictures to come when my internet stops being a whore.

P

Papa_kush

Looks great mace! Loving what i see here...
ill be watchin homie
best of luck with the rest of the season

mace

mace

Well, i started freaking out when i saw this new growth on all the plants. Looks like heat stress to me (shit it's only 105 during the days here) but i dont see any male flowers. If you guys think it's hermie and im foolin myself, chime in.

IMG 2118

IMG 2119

IMG 2120

IMG 2121

IMG 2122

IMG 2123

Oh, and green crack x jilly bean
IMG 2124

B

Burned Haze

I want Jillybean for next year fosure. The woman sex drug :)

SO i have heard. hehe

-BH

mace

mace

@ papa kush - Thank man. I can't wait till these things are finished. Been smoking on some of the dried green crack and im definitely not hating it.

@med- Thanks, this is my first go-round with it. Can't wait to see if it has this uplifting high that it claims.

@Blazedup- Thank you. The crystals really started packing on the jilly in the last two weeks. Before then they weren't much to look at.

@been- The smell of everything im growing right now is in the floural rang for sure. i dig it.

@Burned haze- Hadn't heard that, but not hating it.

Thanks for all the well wishes from everyone else. And here's a few more pictures i took today. I just really liked the leaf contrast.

IMG 2125

IMG 2126

IMG 2127

New stuff, some strains from Sway (thanks, bud). I'll talk more about these when they become interesting.
IMG 2128

mace

mace

Well, day 57 has arrived. Supposed to harvest bbetween 56-63 so im just letting them go to see what weight they put on. Might pull one down tomorrow, we shall see. Harvested the atf, can't wait to see what the beans produce from this batch.

EDIT: There will be more pictures to come as i choose to harvest. I'd also like to note that the Jilly Beans did exceptionally well during this 105ÂşF weather that northern cali has been having. It must be 110ÂşF in that green house on some days. I'd say this is a great strain for those in high heat conditions.

ATF Harvest

IMG 2131

IMG 2133

IMG 2134

S

Sway

looks real nice mace! it boggles my mind how they look that good in the heat we have been having, u have got to be watering so much to keep up! cant wait to try ur JB cuts out inside and see what they do in 75 degree weather...

btw, im goin out to plant some of ur beans that germed over night :) let the testing begin!

mace

mace

looks real nice mace! it boggles my mind how they look that good in the heat we have been having, u have got to be watering so much to keep up! cant wait to try ur JB cuts out inside and see what they do in 75 degree weather...

btw, im goin out to plant some of ur beans that germed over night :) let the testing begin!

With the fact that i have them in Airpots combined with the heat, these girls are going through a 1/2 gallon a day at this point. I bet you will see a lot more crystals inside, along with a much more dense bud structure. The blue light is killing me right now.

Look forward to seeing what phenos we manage to find in these things. I have 8 beans planted, 3 popped so far and i just transplanted those today. Thanks again for testing them for me.

W

wpw

Hey mace....the Jillys are looking nice!
I looked through the thread & the ones I have are almost identical to your #3 but formed floral clusters like your #1.
I have noticed that she really likes her nutes & can be finicky if you have any ph related issues...more so than usual.

I dont see any hermies on the gals in post 32...
I will be interested in seeing the Jill on Crack plants grow!

Peace...wpw

fractal

fractal

Sweet plants, great setup with the airpots. Northern california feels like a goddamned desert from hell some days. 112 yesterday where I am! Smartpots have saved my ass like the airpots have yours. Good thing I like haze because the sativas seem to handle the heat without much complaint. What are you doing with that fatty bag of seeds?

Latest posts

Top Bottom