Mad Hatter Nutes

• Thread starter Full.Melt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Full.Melt

Full.Melt

my girl signed up for a free grow box at the cup in colorado.they email her and say it's on the way.that was almost a month ago.have any of you guys gotten yours yet?lots of people on there fb page complaining about them.

Full.Melt

Full.Melt

so i just got my so called grow box from mad hatter.this company is a joke.they make me wait over 2 months for what they call a grow box filled with a little bag of moldy soil.i am not kidding when i said mold guys,this little ass bag of soil they sent is useless.i signed up for a sample of nutrients not a party cup worth of moldy dirt.i sent them countless emails with no response oh well now you guys know what to expect when your grow box arrives

shoestring

shoestring

I got a free sample of tiny bottles with fancy artwork labels from the flint cannabis cup. No dosage instructions. Folks. This nute company is the latest.in a long.line of start up companies throwing alot of initial cash into hype marketing, double page ads etc. for overpriced overhyped nutes. There all seaweed and humic based and what you get you can already buy from the hundreds of.other well established companies. Or better yet save your bucks and make your own. The last.thing this industry needs is another hyped up overpriced nute line. My prediction is their gonna fall. Fall fast and fade away. The whole nutrient game.is well saturated and played out. And Mad Hatter is nothing new at all. Newbies beware and take heed.

Top Bottom