Made it

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Sitting here waiting on a big old jet airliner after a sucessful sneak thru security with a half zip.
Brief scare TSA called my name as I was picking up bag handed me my ticket..
Giants dodgers tonight box seats.
Puffed huge crowd pleaser from parking lot to terminal stashed huge roach in matchbook cover and hid right outsidde terminal entrance for return Puff age..

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Pax vapers would be nice and very possible but did not take...or better yet pre flight dabs

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
love to people watch saw some fella putting on lipstick...
put stash in carry on small back pack.
They are looking for bombs knives guns not too worried about a little weed.
All clothes nothing to make them want to search
Never leave home without it..

Best not to fire it uP in bathroom inflight like folks used to.
Shucks..

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Great seats

TortureKill

TortureKill

Haha Glad u made it safe.. Hows everything goin Chickenman

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Sitting here waiting on a big old jet airliner after a sucessful sneak thru security with a half zip.
Brief scare TSA called my name as I was picking up bag handed me my ticket..
Giants dodgers tonight box seats.
Puffed huge crowd pleaser from parking lot to terminal stashed huge roach in matchbook cover and hid right outsidde terminal entrance for return Puff age..
It's becoming a turn of an old hat for me now, but this last trip I didn't expect my pre-rolls to be so fuckin' stinky. No one said anything, but as I was sitting there on the plane for the first leg of the trip I got a HUGE whiff of my weed. Ewps!

TSA always does a triple check on me, my skin is very dark in my ID photo. :o

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

People bring units on planes everyday not just ounces or halfs. Trust me shits wild and your right they're looking for bombs not weed. Have fun at the game.

rawman

rawman

I thought law was if its legal from starting point and at end point that air way is not fed US and is considered ok/legal as long you're recognized by each. Didn't ask a lawyer, but I've personally seen bags checked and green taped to go with meds still intact.

I just copy my paperwork and card and vac seal it all in my bag that doesn't go with me.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Fucking insanity. Way too many people .
.Ended up in my home town wow huge change. Most houses are 3 plus million . downtown high rise construction all over. Still folks are prettty nice.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Up and ready for 555 am depature.
Yesterdays show with my friends ln SonsOf Chsmplin was just amazing 50 years of making wonderful music so nice to be a part of that. No need to transport got that fat roach waiting

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Another surviving original member Jeffery.
All these guys are very approachable and love their long time devoted fans...
DSC 0312

Top Bottom