Magic Butter 2 For Leukemia

• Thread starter Vonkins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vonkins

Vonkins

Me and my wife found out her granny has acute leukemia. I just purchased the MB2. I want to make her some really good edibles to increase her appetite. She's down to 119 from 152. I' going to use an indica dominant. Skywalker kush RP. What's the best method to ensure potent enouh medicine to kick this damn chemos ass. I plan on making magic butter and some coconut oil. Maybe some olive oil for dressings.

Vonkins

Vonkins

Anyone? Come through on this one guys cause its extremely important. I don' want to waste meds with a jacked up batch and I want I potent enough so I can enjoy also. Granny will get alot smaller dose than i.

DGP

DGP

If it was me I would dry ice extract using a 160 or 120 micron bag and mix the hash with coconut oil for edibles. I add a dash of soy lecithin to keep the oils mixed in solution but always mix the oil well before dispensing into a recepie. A 90 to 100 micron would give the highest potency on average some would argue for 75 micron but somewhere in that range.

Dry ice is the easiest and it seems to preserve the terpenes fairly well and if you search the National Institute of Health research papers you will find article after article with study data on how effective terpenes are on cancer in addition to the effects of cannabis on helping with appetite. But we all know thc and other cannibinoids are very powerful as well.

Also, with dry ice processing you can use fresh flower or trim right away without curing although it does help to let the hash cure a while if you ever use some for smoking but for med I have used it fresh.

Anyway this is how my med are prepared currently. Hope this helps.

Vonkins

Vonkins

I made some butter. 45 grams to 4 sticks of butter. Man this is some potent butter!!!!! It will make u sleep for days. 1 tsp is like an instant muscle relaxer. It has a tendency to make you melt into your bed. Oh yeah, and you get crazy giggles. Who ever would have thought a piece of cinnamon toast would clean your clock!!

guymandude

guymandude

generally speaking stay away from animal fats and sugars when treating cancer patients. Shoot for all raw fruits and veggies - in a perfect world. i made Simpson oil and put it into capsules for a friend's grandfather. I did start with cookies, but i make a Butane extraction, purge under vacuum, weight it, and add the appropriate amount into a cup of butter so i can get a very good idea of how many milligrams are i that cup of butter. That one cup makes 3 dz cookies. the math is fairly simple. I used very small capsules in case he was having trouble swallowing. Taking in the cannabis oil his appetite did increase and he did say he hadn't felt this good in years. Sadly, he died of an infection since the chemo killed his immune system.

ans yes i knwo butane is not good either. I don't live i a legal state - there's not much else i have access to.

DGP

DGP

generally speaking stay away from animal fats and sugars when treating cancer patients. Shoot for all raw fruits and veggies - in a perfect world. i made Simpson oil and put it into capsules for a friend's grandfather. I did start with cookies, but i make a Butane extraction, purge under vacuum, weight it, and add the appropriate amount into a cup of butter so i can get a very good idea of how many milligrams are i that cup of butter. That one cup makes 3 dz cookies. the math is fairly simple. I used very small capsules in case he was having trouble swallowing. Taking in the cannabis oil his appetite did increase and he did say he hadn't felt this good in years. Sadly, he died of an infection since the chemo killed his immune system.

ans yes i knwo butane is not good either. I don't live i a legal state - there's not much else i have access to.

Does your state not allow the sales of Everclear either? I know some states do not allow it sold.....

gwheels

gwheels

My last batch I decarbed the whole buds first (200 degrees for 1 hour in the oven) then i did an 8 hour at 160 degree in the magical butter machine. 1 tablespoon is about perfect for me but it might wreck other people. Bake cookies accordingly (1 cup divided by 16 cookies = 1 tablespoon per cookie)

I get wicked munchies from the cookies. I think it is your desired effect.

guymandude

guymandude

Does your state not allow the sales of Everclear either? I know some states do not allow it sold.....

yes i get everclear here. I use to to make Rick Simpson oil. If I make cookies or edibles for a cancer patient, I do organic brownies with MCT oil infused with the RSO. Otherwise, I do love the taste of homemade from scratch cookies made with real butter.

Top Bottom