Magic flower tumble trimmer

• Thread starter 1971
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

looks to be like the spin pro and just ordered it via ebay. should have in a week or so and will be trying it out on my next crop which should be coming due in about a month.

i'll only have about 3.5-4 lbs to trim, but the lowers killed me this last time. :/

i might trim back the main colas simply because dispensaries don't want huge colas, but do those by hand.

since i am a one man operation, i can't be running two rooms, trimming 8 hours a day, etc. plus, having a bad back doesn't help the situation. i'd rather run them in a machine just a bit and touch up versus the alternative.

if you are going to bitch about them beating shit up, how you only hand trim your top shelf meds, or whatever else you have negative to say, you should go suck a dick and post elsewhere. :)

so on lowers and anything that isn't a cola, this thing is utterly amazing. i don't put colas in as i hand trim. but for lowers it is a massive time saver

oh, i only spun the thing between 15-20 turns. worked like a charm

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

Anybody compared this thing to the spinpro? Gotta say its tempting at half the price, and they have an electric upgrade with timer, etc. (Spinpro discontinued their old electric model, right?)

M

mrduke

yup it works killer on lowers. i like to try to sperate the buds by size so you run the same size thru at the same time seams to work better. Also ant nugs bigger than say a golf ball gets hand trimmed the rest..... happy trimer youll be amazed how much time you save

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

Good idea to separate, have you trimmed with both brands and was there any difference? I see comments about wire vs blade, but the tumbletrimmer comes with both anyway. Mainly I'm just curious if the quality is the same between the several brands of the same basic design. I don't need a high volume machine and will do all colas by hand for sure.

dankworth

dankworth

Why you got to beat up your meds? I only hand trim.
And what if I love the cock?

Just kidding. :)

I bought one of these things. To be honest, I prefer the blades over wires. I think it was Noone88 that was saying you should sort by size like everyone else, and remove the two leaves at the base of each bud before running it.

Huge time saver. I absolutely love this device.
Mine was built very well, got the one with the clear top. Not janky at all for the price to me.

Oh shit, I just clicked on the link. Better price than I paid this summer. Slightly different model I think.

LOL!

Hey, these machines were made to trim lowers! I use the blade, although mine came with the wires. It works so I haven't felt the need to switch it. Sometimes I sort by size, sometimes not. it does make sense regarding the sorting.

I hear the clear tops tend to get hard to see through, although I kinda like the idea of seeing what is going on in therre.

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

DW, you're just full of good info, and its funny how people dis on machine trimming, as if we all don't know that hand trimming is superior. I just prefer working alone most of the time, and have seen plenty of machine trimmed of very acceptable quality.

Haven't seen the clear top ones, probably pretty convenient while you can still see through it. Maybe not as sturdy as the metal top? Anybody have a link? I have a couple golfball-nug strains, so figured if it does well I'd use it on more than just lowers. I make extra oil that I don't mind if the trim is ground up, so this should save time there too (prob not so great for clean bubble though).

A

ahumado

Why you got to beat up your meds? I only hand trim.
And what if I love the cock?

Just kidding. :)

I bought one of these things. To be honest, I prefer the blades over wires. I think it was Noone88 that was saying you should sort by size like everyone else, and remove the two leaves at the base of each bud before running it.

Huge time saver. I absolutely love this device.
Mine was built very well, got the one with the clear top. Not janky at all for the price to me.

Oh shit, I just clicked on the link. Better price than I paid this summer. Slightly different model I think.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oWL8xlEM58&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

Ahh yes, been trying to place that line. Thx, can finally get the image out of my head now. "Well he certainly seems insatiable."

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

i own two spinpros so me and the wife or my buddy can both churn out bud like butter! i do agree they save a ton of time on lowers but the colas i also do by hand. i do trim most of my small stuff off by week 3-4 so i dont have a bunch but back when i had 5-6ft plants that i didnt trim the bottoms of i would have thrown that stuff away had it not been for a spinpro.

15-20 is about what i do. i also like to go both directions. also got to be careful not to overload her or you will open it to find a bud/leaf ball inside lol. congrats on saving yourself some time and i'm with you the snobs can keep their closet grows hand trimmed looking perfect but eventually if you expand you reach a point where that's just not feasible to do anymore.

dankworth

dankworth

Careful turning it both ways. Either greenthumbbill or the instruction manual said something about only turning clockwise I think. Something about screwing up the gearing. I believe gears usually have a 'face' cut into them that only works quite like its supposed to in one direction. But it would be good to doublecheck that. The clear top requires frequent cleaning to see, but being able to witness the process is invaluable. My plastic lid is hella sturdy.
This phone won't let me see the video, or have any fun at all. Boo.

dankworth

dankworth

Know what brand the clear-top is?

I don't remember exactly, but it was I think 'poolspaguy' or 'thepoolspaguy' on ebay, I think I paid 325 or 350, and I think shipping may have been free. That's the best I can remember right now anyway.

K

KUSHWRECK3M

price range

how much do one of those spin pros run for?

my instructions said to go only one way too, so be careful going backwards :/

Kush... i posted a link on the first page. if not, try google and look it up

Latest posts

Top Bottom