Magnet to reduce power bill

• Thread starter ScuzyRoach
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Graywolf

Graywolf

A thought from an old gray, wrinkled, crippled, and well pummeled brother.

I try to lead the kind of life that allows me to tell anyone who walks to my front door, to go have sex with themselves if I so choose. If they are standing there with a warrant and a gun, the choice is not mine.

I believe that the karmic laws are such that what goes around comes around. Right, wrong, or indifferent, do you want it done to you?

Might I suggest that you never give anyone the upper hand to control your day to day existence at their whim? You do that anytime you break a law that you can be locked up for.

GW

G

Gro

pg&e is truely an evil empire.thats a cool old school trick scuzy.but to steal from the thief,is to become the thief.i have noticed most out there take the HIGH ground on this one.THAT'S AWESOME!if the mj community is going to rise above it all,we have to be above it all.way to go people.......you give me hope!

P

Porksword

basic geometry

place it on the side of the plactic cover that is opposite the way the wheel spins

:nerd

Circles don't have sides....... The spin of the disc makes no difference to the magnet no matter where along the edge of the disc you place it. It's going to exert an equal pull on the "side" moving toward the magnet as on the "side" moving away from the magnet. But none of that even matters, because those discs are made from aluminium.

Putting a magnet on the meter works on older meters by interfering with the magnetic flux created by the induction coils. This would slow or stop the disc's spin. This doesn't work for newer meters. If you have an older meter and do this, you will eventually get caught and slapped with huge fines.

G

ghostfacegrower

if its not a legal grow i wouldnt stick around at a spot longer then 6-8 months tops. so no need for any crazy shit , go big.. be out ..

ScuzyRoach

ScuzyRoach

Like i said, someone told me about it and i just checked it out. of course i got all worked up w/ the idea of fucking over pg&e. But after not much debate I had already decided against the idea. Like you all say karma is always gonna get ya no matter what. even if it is some huge company you fuck over. It was nice to see most people were against the idea too. Why make a legal grow illegal? Would have been stupid as all hell.
Happy Grows to all.

Top Bottom