• Thread starter Rabbi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Midnight_son

Midnight_son

Premium Member
Supporter
These guys have started advertising in Cal cannabis mags,
any down under brothers seen or know about this technology?

http://www.omnienviro.com/

I heard about this technology a couple years ago from a guy that owns an RO company. I was skeptical then and I still am. I don't like to throw down money on something unless it's tried and true. I would like to hear if anyone has experience with this as well.

G

goleboy

i too have heard of this technology from a fellow in the water business. turns out it is very healthy for you. Its the magnetism that activates the microbes in the water and thoose microbes are beneficial for all living things...i bought an "oxygenating" watering can for like $55 that i use on my mothers and i definately noticed a diffference with that so i can only imagine what magnetized oxygenated water would do...thatd be liek gatorade fo yo plants!

K

KushMaster707

im gonna try the residential one out, looks like the shit

J

John Smith Esq.

dont wanna sound like a 'naysayer' but this reminds my of those fuel saver devices for cars, basically a powerful neodymium magnet strapped to your fuel lines. total bollocks. theres no metal in fuel and you should be worried if there were.

anyway - from that i leant that if you induce a magnetic field on something that something does not become charged or realined permanently so to speak, any effect of magnatism ware off the instant that something leaves the magnetic field. and to re-iterate magnetism only effects metals so if anything it would be extracting metals in the water supply at best. very dubious tech but ive been wrong plenty of times before.

Peace.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
No, Mr. Smith, I think you're right. This is just like the Aqua-Ecolizer (or whatever that piece of garbage was), supposed to filter your tank water via magnetism. Really? If it's so great, why isn't everyone using it? Oh, wait, that's right, it's pseudo-science. Nothing is a panacea.

Dr.stickerdick

Dr.stickerdick

These water mags are ,,, Hokus-pocus. save your money.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Wouldn't that pull iron out of the water? More so than then the mag drive pumps do?

nuttso

nuttso

people really understimate this topic. The better your water, the better your weed. It's more important than everything else.

L

Lost

Sounds like snake oil..

Like that whole Dihydrogen Oxide thing.. Like thats going to help your plants *pfft*

C

chickenn

because you can make water do stupid pet tricks doesn't mean it will do shit for your plants. if this technology was anything more than snake oil, large scale farmers would be using it.

good call nuttso.

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
My opinion, based on absolutely nothing at all, is that this sounds like it should go in the "bridges for sale" category.

Logic, you should start a "Bridges for sale" category.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
http://www.bakhir.com/ (this prof discovered electrochemical water treatment)
http://www.ietecaflo.com/technology/

PROOOOOOOOVEN!!!
First, no he didn't, he's expanded on an old technology (electrolysis). But this guy is not trying to sell people magnetized water. He's using a proven technology (not discovered, invented). Electrolysis was 'discovered' back in the 1800s, I'm not so sure this guy was the one. I mean, yeah, he looks kind of old, but not that old.

nuttso

nuttso

you might be right that he didn't discover electrolysis, but he was the one that holds every patent on water treatment like this. He sold it to ieteca. Anyway, i know that it is not the same as magnetized, only wanted to share something about water quality.

go like this:

1. ro
2. electrochemical water treatment
3. magnetizing

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ok, I've gotcha. I thought you were likening electrolysis/electrochemistry to the magnetization of water, and every test I've found shows that magnetizing water in order to make it 'better' is bunk. Reverse osmosis, deionization and electrochemistry are not.

http://www.chem1.com/CQ/magscams.html

Top Bottom