Magnum Plus 2 4x4 THCsnow Closet Grow

• Thread starter GreenGuyLED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GreenGuyLED

Good news for flower day 8 is that my pal growing the same strain under HID gave me a fill in plant to replace my male :) The hid plant is way more stretched out with noticeably spacier nodes and far less bud sites.

IMG 2002IMG 2001IMG 2000IMG 1999IMG 1998IMG 1997IMG 1996IMG 1995

G

GreenGuyLED

9 days flowering, picked up 2 more plants from my pal. the room is full 3 plants in airpots, 3 in regular pots, 3 plants vegged under led and 3 vegged under hid. now we have a good test going on!

IMG 2010IMG 2009IMG 2008IMG 2007IMG 2006IMG 2005IMG 2004

D

dtshelly

hey man been following this grow for a while. Looks amazing. So you have only been using this magnum plus led? no supplumental lighting of any kind?
Your plants look super healthy and are damn gorgeous. Awesome job man.
If the weight of these plants checks in over 1 gram a watt - Im buying one of those lights.

p.s. if you could at the end of this grow let us know how dense and big these buds are compared to your buddies HID grow. Thanks man.

G

GreenGuyLED

hey man been following this grow for a while. Looks amazing. So you have only been using this magnum plus led? no supplumental lighting of any kind?
Your plants look super healthy and are damn gorgeous. Awesome job man.
If the weight of these plants checks in over 1 gram a watt - Im buying one of those lights.

p.s. if you could at the end of this grow let us know how dense and big these buds are compared to your buddies HID grow. Thanks man.

Yeah, the only light I have been using is this magnum plus2 light. No supplemental lighting at all. Thanks for the compliment dtshelly. This is my first time ever growing with LED and also growing this strain. If the weight checks out at anywhere near 1 gram per watt I will be buying 20 of them. So far this light is really very impressive! I will absolutely compare the density to my pals plants (that will be a while cause he grows 8 footers). I did cut 8 clones so I could run a side by side with a 1000w and this light right after this one is done. I'm trying to get another one of these lights to start the veg process so its completely accurate.

orbad

orbad

Nice grow so far. You have my attention, LED's are pretty intriguing.

G

GreenGuyLED

2 weeks of flower. back down to 4 plants, the last 2 I got from buddy developed nuts.

IMG 2037IMG 2036IMG 2035IMG 2034IMG 2033IMG 2032IMG 2031IMG 2030

orbad

orbad

Looks like they have a bit of the claw going on up top. Too much nitrogen?

G

GreenGuyLED

17 days of flower, good reaction to the feeding yesterday.

IMG 2061IMG 2060Closeup36IMG 2059IMG 2058IMG 2057IMG 2056IMG 2055

G

GreenGuyLED

Looks like they have a bit of the claw going on up top. Too much nitrogen?

The HID vegged ones arent handling the nute switch so well and one of the LED plants is curling up a bit, its the one in the airpot. The other 2 plants are loving the maxxed out nutes, I'll be running with the clones off of those 2 as potential mothers.

A

Al Holmes

Very Nice progress... Im getting one of these led squares for sure! I have been looking at their site for a while and was debating about purchasing one. So when I saw your forum I was instantly interested in following it... Your Snow is coming along great!! I was curious with your 15 years expertise and all, how many plants would you normally put in a 4x4 with out over crowding the space? any help would be appreciated... Thanks

G

GreenGuyLED

Very Nice progress... Im getting one of these led squares for sure! I have been looking at their site for a while and was debating about purchasing one. So when I saw your forum I was instantly interested in following it... Your Snow is coming along great!! I was curious with your 15 years expertise and all, how many plants would you normally put in a 4x4 with out over crowding the space? any help would be appreciated... Thanks

I'm liking the 6 that are in the 4x4 right now. They are around 32" on average and it seems to fill up the 4x4 nicely.

G

GreenGuyLED

3 weeks flowering and everything is looking pretty damn amazing so far. We have hard nugs and crystal forming everywhere, this is an impressive light thus far!

IMG 2092IMG 2091IMG 2090IMG 2089IMG 2088IMG 2087IMG 2086IMG 2085IMG 2084IMG 2083

G

GreenGuyLED

23 days of flower, down to 5 girls the last addition to the family grew balls. Things are looking good, the one plant in the front row middle is pretty awesome and looks like she has some serious mother potential!

IMG 2099IMG 2098IMG 2097IMG 2096IMG 2095IMG 2094IMG 2093

orbad

orbad

If you get into your room a little early, could you post some pictures of your light? I'm curious how big it is etc. Does it seem to cover the 4x4 footprint well? His many watts was it again, 400? How close do you keep it from the tops of the plants?

Will it burn the plants if too close or can they touch it like a fluorescent?

G

GreenGuyLED

I am using the magnum plus2. I believe it is right around 300w. There is no issue covering the 4x4 area with lots of light. I would ssay that right now I am about 16 inches from the tops. I'm sure burning will take place if you get too close. I'll post some pics for you tomorrow ;)

Top Bottom