Magnum Plus 2 4x4 THCsnow Closet Grow

• Thread starter GreenGuyLED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
619ster

619ster

If possible, can you turn off LEDs for a sec to snap some pics? Hard to tell what is going on under all that LED light. And a canopy or plant shot would be nice as well. I'm trying to enjoy the grow, but the pics are not doing justice IMO. Just a suggestion. But will still be tuned in to see the finished results either way. Peace!

G

GreenGuyLED

58 days flowering, I couldn't wait so I chopped down the smallest main cola of the 4. I can tell you flat out that this is one of the most solid buds you can imagine! This is the size and hardness that I would have expected from a 1000 watter hps, no shit! I am very impressed with this light and the ultra high quality buds that it has produced. I'm a believer, LED is pretty fucking amazing!!!
IMG 2253IMG 2252IMG 2251IMG 2250IMG 2249IMG 2247IMG 2246IMG 2245IMG 2244IMG 2243

Killacat

Killacat

Not sure who this is supposed to impress. I'm glad that's not my garden. This 4x4 should produce 20-30oz. It looks like you will be lucky to get 10. I'll stick with HPS. It's good to see what not to do sometimes.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

So what's the ultimate weight goal you're thinking??

People need to understand the space is priority of efficiency, not the electricity or lighting

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Yo cool grow, thanks for posting ur cycle. Big fan of testing gear. Go with whatever works for ya.Z

Pakalolo Laau

Pakalolo Laau

Not sure who this is supposed to impress. I'm glad that's not my garden. This 4x4 should produce 20-30oz. It looks like you will be lucky to get 10. I'll stick with HPS. It's good to see what not to do sometimes.
Pound and a quarter is being produced in BC in 4x4's with these leds. Just need to get their formula's to know how they are rocking it..... I got 3 1/2 off of one plant under a little 240 BS led. That was scrog though. It is possible, just need to scrog them bitches. Peace. PL.

Ever after

Ever after

You had a shit yield because you didn't get the nitrogen out and should have left them growing in flower for 80 days and 4 plants is too little you need 16 or 25 or 64 at day 60 instead of cropping flush for 20 days and then cut them down when it looks dead or drained of energy or completely yellow a lot of you growers trying to save money just waste it because they lack EXPERIANCe

FYI you should do a sea of green just get roots organics soil and do 36 2gallon pots and veg for 2 weeks and keep all plants trimmed to about 11 inches then flower they will make many bud sites in the first week of flower

If you just want weed buy it don't waste your time harvesting premature buds you gotta wait like85 days for a good indica to be stronger ouch it will keep you high for 5 hours it's worth the wait unless you got 80 flowering plants don't harvest before 76 days with indica and satovas do 90 or 100 or longer basically with many sativas 130 day flowered buds get red And last like 7 hours don't ever harvest early because that's what comercial weed is

You should buy a digi microscope to check if resin is ruby red or amber or cloudy

You want to grow like 12 to 98 plants in a 4x4 thebest would be 56 or 64 1 gallon plants on a drip system so you can just drip fresh water the last 2 or 3 weeks

Kebz

Kebz

It does look like you could have flowered a little bit longer.

I'm a big fan of LED's, but I think you gotta have enough Watts of Photosynthetic Active Radiation to get good results in bloom. I don't think 330 Watts (some of that running the cooling fans as well) will compare to 1000watts of HPS even allowing for the unused light and heat of the HPS lamp, its a pretty uneven trade.

Not sure why mags use 667nm and not 660nm in deep red as 660nm is usually touted as the essential spectrum for flowering and a main driver of photosynthesis, not sure if that would make a vast difference but spectrum has to be very specific with LED's.

Latest posts

Top Bottom