Magnum XXXL Reflector?

• Thread starter sirshamus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
~xO Kakalak Ox~

~xO Kakalak Ox~

Calyx Bros. Seed Co.
3 xxxl

I installed 3 of them over my 5'x10' aeroponic scrog setup. I love the spread on these bad boys. This is some Bubblegum, Abusive Kush, Big Bud, and a local strain called Grape.
100 5238

100 5256

100 5219

100 5211

420king-MASSES

The XXXL is the biggest footprint available to date from and inclosed air cooled hood..i have done a few installs now with them and they are wonderful, just make sure you have the room because they are big..

Did 4 of them using 1k's on a heavy duty mover that rocks

Tex

ive been wondering if that hood would be overkill/to much for a dual arc 400/600 mh/hps and would i get good coverage dropping to with-in 6 inches of canopy/cola tops

R

RMCG

A little birdie told me a new monster reflector will be dropping in ~1 month, as well as a retrofit for vertizontal sun soakers...

B

bryen813

ive been wondering if that hood would be overkill/to much for a dual arc 400/600 mh/hps and would i get good coverage dropping to with-in 6 inches of canopy/cola tops

I have (4) 1kw bulbs, (2) dual arc and (2) hps in 2 xxxl's and 2 just reg sun systems and running.

And the dual arcs definitely have better growth in the xxxl's then the hps.

Hope this helps

V

vancerz

Magnums are worth every penny. Anyone seen the new Raptor? Seems like hydrofarm wasn't so happy about getting ran over by sunlight sales:) I'll keep to my ocho's though cool room and massive coverage! Happy gardening.

I got the raptor 8 inc hoods going right now they are cool very pleased with them and they are well built. I havent done a side by side yet(intend to next grow.) but I would guess its close to or just as good as the magnum xxxl hood.

COCOLOCO

COCOLOCO

Would like to see actual data of yield per sq. metere with the Large Magnums vs the Shoebox Hoods(SuperSun) I have both running next to each other and while the Magnum throws a larger footprint (5-6) it lacks the intensity of the small hood.. Plants are visually larger and healthier under the small hoods, tops are bigger, buds have more resin and stems are nearly twice as thick... I think this whole MAGNUM thing is just another hood hype...

J

jakew215

i love mine. got four over my moms right now in my garage (temporary home) and another over my personal grow in my basement.

wanna switch to magnums for my flower rooms but 15 of those things is a hefty bill.

sorry for the cell pic.

http://i40.invalid.com/albums/e243/jakew88/MyGrow/100MEDIA_IMAG0238.jpg

http://i40.invalid.com/albums/e243/jakew88/MyGrow/100MEDIA_IMAG0239.jpg

http://i40.invalid.com/albums/e243/jakew88/MyGrow/IMG_0740.jpg

I

ibTheMan

You need that ladder for clonen them mothers? lol

no one cares about our cool lids cause they already got um.
not only would 15 cost a lot ,they would weigh even more!

Lids 004

Latest posts

Top Bottom