Magnum XXXL Reflector?

• Thread starter sirshamus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vonwolfen

vonwolfen

i use plant lighting hydroponics they charged me 169.90 for the 6in and 199.90 for the 8in shipping was really reasonable i dont know exactly what per light because it was a rather large order. I get my 1000w horti's from them for 65bucks when i buy a 6 pack

plantlighting hydroponics(com)? Has the best prices.(but) I have never been able to find the MagXXL on thier site...do you know the product code?

P

pharmaseed

They dont offer them online you need to call them there real name is alladins lights. They are real chill no matter who u get on the phone. I usually talk to sara. The same goes with aqualights there almost the same price if PLH is out you need to call them 2 i belive

vonwolfen

vonwolfen

Pharmaseed
Thanks..I called them a few days ago, and they also said they carried them, and the guy said he keeps trying to get the owner/boss to put them online. I am very glad I checked. They are even cheaper there...

X

Xceptional

i added a second one as i mentioned and i couldn't be happier! well i guess i could because i plan on adding 2 more for my next harvest if i get out of this harvest what i expect.

X

Xceptional

had them listed at $175 for a while now they are up a few more bucks. they do offer 9.99 flat rate shipping and are super cool when you talk to them on the phone so i'm sure you can get a discount on big orders. i havent ordered from them yet but i will be in the future. i ordered mine from ebay. dont remember the sellers name but all of his items have a boarder around the image that look like the gen hydroponics logo. if you search ebay for magnum xxl you will find him no doubt. he was a good guy took good care of me as well.

B

_BIG_YIELDS_

i just switched up 2 great whites there great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i get unbelievable coverage with them the magnum was just 2 big 4 me, it only fits 2 per 4x8 table, i run my great whites side ways so i get 3 per 4x8 my coverage is unbeatabe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my air cooled is funny lookn tho i got my tables side by side so my ducting is running the wrong way

lollipopman

lollipopman

They dont offer them online you need to call them there real name is alladins lights. They are real chill no matter who u get on the phone. I usually talk to sara. The same goes with aqualights there almost the same price if PLH is out you need to call them 2 i belive

they do have them..169 plus shipping..199:rauch08: total..

P

pharmaseed

If you buy a few u can get them down on the shipping i think the shipping was like 140 on 8 8in and 10 bulbs and a fan!!!! It worked out to be about 180 a reflector

true grit

true grit

Have to say these are beasts and I am very excited....just scooped 5 for the switch up and after getting a discount for buyin in bulk it worked out to $180/each @ the store....not too bad when most are chargin $220-$240 locally.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Whoa TG. $240 for a hood. I am picking mine up Sat. I am sure I will have to pay retail but they seem worth it so I'm in too.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
couldn't wait! Haven't set it up yet but it's huge! :muscle

D

DND

i still gotta get picks up but dont order the big kahuna from htg.. 1st reason is the 6 inch adjustable flanges does not make good seals.. 2nd reason after them shipping us the hood 4 times cause the glass was broke we gave up and just bought some glass that fits witch cost $60. we did get a free hood but that glass was broke so basically we got 2 hoods for $320. after long emails with htg they said their trying to get something built for the glass wont break during shipping... stick with the magnums.....

How would you say the Big Kahuna compares to the Magnum XXL as far as light distribution? They appear to be (size and material wise) the same thing with the Big Kahuna being the sort of "knock off" version. Can you take pictures if you have a chance?

I think the problems with the adjustable flanges can be fixed rather easily. And I know they will find out a way to get the shipping issues addressed, they are pretty good about that at HTG.

Thanks for your initial feedback!

lollipopman

lollipopman

How would you say the Big Kahuna compares to the Magnum XXL as far as light distribution? They appear to be (size and material wise) the same thing with the Big Kahuna being the sort of "knock off" version. Can you take pictures if you have a chance?

I think the problems with the adjustable flanges can be fixed rather easily. And I know they will find out a way to get the shipping issues addressed, they are pretty good about that at HTG.

Thanks for your initial feedback!

to be honest they are the same, and they did fix the shipping problem got a email from them 3 weeks ago... i got the mags and my buddy has the kahuna.. ill see if i can take some pics..

true grit

true grit

Tell ya what, you aint lying, these are beasts. Set up 4 and got them ducted today and will probably add one more tonite if the temps permit... but wow...i am stoked...

R

REGISTRD

Unfortunatly Ive ran these for a cycle you can even search my posts..
If your running a sealed room Non air cooled hoods the BELL Washingtons are the way to go.

D

DND

to be honest they are the same, and they did fix the shipping problem got a email from them 3 weeks ago... i got the mags and my buddy has the kahuna.. ill see if i can take some pics..

Good to hear! I will be ordering their 1000W digi and to add the reflector it's only an extra $90. I like doing business with HTG because of the customer service. If I can make their reflector work, I will because of it.

Venom818

Venom818

Just got my new mag xxxl 6" dam ive never seen such good coverage these things are the sh*t

Top Bottom