mainlineing

• Thread starter Hondaguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Hondaguy

whats up guys been looking for info on how to increase yield and get rid of the popcorn and under developed buds and came across mainlineing by nugbuckets and i really like the way he makes a manifold where it brances off plants seem to look better this way. also useing tomato cages and hate them trying to get away from them also. seen some short cages was just the top ring looked nice but anyway what do you guys think about mainlineing. currently have some about a week away from fliping and i just hate the way they look they with the cages plants are about 5 feet tall now when done they are more like 6 almost 7ft and id rather have them start to flower at like 36 inches. had took clones so kind of stuck between staring over with the new clones and mainline them and junk the plants currently ready to go into flower i know its a shame to junk good plants but dont want to wait 9 weeks and get some nice tops and the rest is just fluffy junk.

M

motz

Most people take the popcorn and narf off as the plant flowers. I was over at Timmys thread and some of those branches when taken were a real nice clone. That would be on BOGS threads. Look at those some over an 1/8 th in diameter. So it looks to me that he takes clones as the thing matures. Check it out,he does a great job

Icristal

Icristal

whats up guys been looking for info on how to increase yield and get rid of the popcorn and under developed buds and came across mainlineing by nugbuckets and i really like the way he makes a manifold where it brances off plants seem to look better this way. also useing tomato cages and hate them trying to get away from them also. seen some short cages was just the top ring looked nice but anyway what do you guys think about mainlineing. currently have some about a week away from fliping and i just hate the way they look they with the cages plants are about 5 feet tall now when done they are more like 6 almost 7ft and id rather have them start to flower at like 36 inches. had took clones so kind of stuck between staring over with the new clones and mainline them and junk the plants currently ready to go into flower i know its a shame to junk good plants but dont want to wait 9 weeks and get some nice tops and the rest is just fluffy junk.
I hope I am not out of line posting this link. But this is a great tutorial for mainlining.
http://www.growweedeasy.com/main-lining-technique-nugbuckets

Top Bottom