make ur own fem seeds

• Thread starter smashed1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
budboy299

budboy299

You're right Seamaiden. It was the chemistry store.com

I was glad they mentioned it too. Makes you wonder how many ppl are sitting on a list somewhere.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Kind of, but I don't wonder how many are on a list. I wonder who is on which list. Such as a friend of ours who's a prof at UCSC. He and his wife, for some unknown reason, named their son Mohammed even though they're American and British. This poor kid has been on Homeland Security's no-fly list since before he was 5yo! So every time they fly back to see her family in the UK, the kid is stopped, searched thoroughly and questioned.

I still don't believe that aspirin will make femmed seeds, I need to see proof, something better than an old-timer says it works. I do know that how one feeds the mother can make a huge difference in male:female ratios, but the breeder hasn't yet shared the specifics of his secret. 9 out of 10 seeds popped female, being bred sans the funky chemicals of reversal? Me diggy!

E

ent

They also have it at bio-world.com and the funny part is you can't get them separately, only together. And they come in the exact ratio needed for creating STS. I wonder if you get automatically added to the DoJ/DEA list or w/e it is.

I picked mine up separately and in bulk. Enough to last a lifetime. Let the games begin. ;)

S

smashed1

ha seamaiden u got me thinking about how u use asprin alot and im wondering if the cutting i used was already male i took it of sumone how said it was fem so i might see wat hapens ill do it again this season but from wat u said i cant stop thinking... how often have u used it on dopeys. sorry every one im not to sure now as i only dryd it once about 10 years ago

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I only use aspirin when the plants are stressed to help them better cope with it, or if I think they may be exposed to something and their immune systems need a boost. That's what aspirin (salycilic acid) definitely helps with. But for it to have an effect on sexual expression of zygotes (seed)... I'm not sure how that would work when its effect is boosting immune response. If there are papers out there (and I may take some time to use Google Scholar) then I am all eyes/ears.

A for instance of when I will use aspirin has been happening late this summer--my OD planter girls are right next to husband's veggie garden. Hubby overplants veggie garden every year and makes a jungle. Pests love jungles, and his is infested with aphids, ants farming them, and now powdery mildew. So when I foliar feed my girls I include a little bit of aspirin, to help boost immune system response, much in the same way it does when I use lysine to control fever blisters.

And so far, all I find* that talks about feminization of seed stocks refers to giberellic acid.

*Via Google Scholar, actual published and peer-reviewed papers, including citations.

B

Buddy Flowers

I'll just leave the seeds up to professionals who's man focus is to create seeds. I wouldn't want to start spreading shitty genetics around...but that's just me...

G

green73

im going to try asprin ..if this works ..hope it work getting beans to usa safely is risky and costly for feminized beans ..

MeJuana

MeJuana

Rodelization is a method for creating fem seeds with a normal stress indicator that most likely will not be reproduced during flowering

http://hightimes.com/grow/soma/622

Here's an acid that is commonly used to induce another kind of stress not typically reproduced during flowering.
http://www.amazon.com/Power-Grow-GA3-90-Gibberellic/dp/B003CVNOKW

P.S. Research the acid thing, I never had any intention to try that shit and grabbed it from the cob webs of my mind. Rodelization is the one I like and am planning on doing this round!

westcoast547

westcoast547

Breeder
Supporter
Well, I didn't notice any changes on the plants that have been sprayed and fed with aspirin. But they are still in veg. They will go into flower soon. And, if it does work I'll know as soon as they flower. GA3 is for sure proven to work. But if you want to do it 100% organic, then Soma's stress technique is the best way.

Top Bottom