make ur own fem seeds

• Thread starter smashed1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

smashed1

hi there i had a mate hoow give me sum fem seeds he told me how he made them an they all were fem so her it is . first get a assprine (head ace tab has to be asprine) mix it wit water then u get female and u can water it in it will turn the hole plant to produce fem polland ( i have tryd this and it dose work promise) or u can just use a brush and paint it on a couple tips if u want,, then just collect the poland from the fem and polinate other fems as u want,, the jist to it is two fems no male at all produce fem seeds. theres sumthing in asprine tab that turns fem to produce fem polland sorry bout the spelling i can grow but cant spell 4 shit

budboy299

budboy299

Hi Smashed,

I had read this before somewhere about aspirin in feed water, but had never tried it because there didn't seem to be any real formula. How much aspirin to how much water? I will give it a try on my next run though just to see if this works.
thanks for reminding us of this :)

westcoast547

westcoast547

Breeder
Supporter
I'm experimenting with this, too. I'm using 650mg (2- non coated 350 mg pills)/ gallon (4 liters) of water.

I heard you have to use the NON-COATED ASPIRIN for the best results.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'm incredulous about the aspirin helping make "femmed" seeds. I use aspirin to help keep plants healthy, and to bring sick plants back, and to keep cut flowers lasting longer, though. The recipe for that is one 250mg uncoated aspirin to one gallon of water, because a little goes a long way.

Aspirin Water Helps Plants

budboy299

budboy299

I just thought back on this...and it was not aspirin that I had heard, it was birth control pills. Something to do with the artificial estrogen in them that manipulated the plant to crank out some maleness.

Thank god this does not apply to our female human partners!!

I know that when I was a kid a had a buddy that was juicing heavy with steroids (male hormones) and he developed gynocomestia (feminizing of the male breast area). The scientific explanation for that was... the body tries to keep a natural balance of male to female hormones in it. When he took so much juice, his body also started to increase its own production of estrogen, or progesterone (can't remember which). This increase in the amount of female hormone started developing breasts on him. He actually had to have surgery to remove the tissue.

The theory with the plants is that if you give massive doses of estrogen to a female plant (one birth control pill in a gallon of water is massive to a plant) that it will compensate by increasing the male hormones too and therefore throw off male flowers.
Kind of a weird science thing.

I've never tried it but theoretically the science seems sound, but then again who knows

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Sounds intresting, let us know if the asprin/birth control method works and get a thread up with report so we know its for real.

420king-MASSES

you can make your own endless supply of col silver im not slinging for them just feel its on topic but just google SILVER LUNG or go to SILVER LUNGS.COM

budboy299

budboy299

I hear you 420King,
I use cs and sts on a relatively regular basis with good results. BUT...I am one of those ppl who just love to tinker. If it can be done, I want to try it.

I will try and find some birth control pills to try (on the plants). The missus and I are beyond that in years (thankfully) so I will have to outsource some.

S

smashed1

hi there budboy i just put 1 asprine tab in water can i cant remember the size it was a few years ago but just the normal size water can an it does work. and i herd birth control just helps fems stay fem or sumthing like that but herd it was alot of crap i never tryd birth control, i only tryed the asprine becouse the bloke that gave me the seeds and told me about it was a very experiencd grower an ive none him for 25 years, give asprine ago i wouldnt have siad it if i wasnt 100% sure

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
so I googled this and there is a ton of stuff on the net about it, mostly on forums, which I didnt really bother to read...

lol

but good old ed rosenthal seems to think there is something to it

though I had disagreed with lots of stuff ed and george have published in the past...

budboy299

budboy299

I will give it a go for sure smashed1, the price is right and its convenient. If it works (or if it doesn't) I will post it here.

At what point do you water the aspirin solution into the soil?

S

smashed1

jah hoover hi nthere i grow a late cutting of fem, i planted it 2 months before they turn to flowering and pourd it in it was just a spear side thing ( experiment ) and he also siad u can just brush it on a couple of branches or wat ever ( i never tryd that) but u would have to cover the brach exc with sum sort of cloth or sumthing to let it breath or the rest of the plant would prob seed up to

S

smashed1

i did it a month befor thay turn it didnt take long. but i never polenized anything wit it i just wanted to see if it did wat old mate siad, but it lookd prity good and i was suprized i didnt realy belive it, but he told me this 10 years ago it was along time ago maybe even longer

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
pollinating select branches

get small paper bags and twisty ties

dump a bit of pollen in the paper sack, carefully put the branch/branches you want to pollinate inside (I like to use lowers)

carefully tighten the end of the sack over the branch and use a bread tie to close it up snug

leave it on the bud 2-3 days lightly tapping on it several times a day

when its time to take it off spray the bag with water first and remove carefully

ez pz

S

smashed1

another thing i herd (never tryd) is u get elefant shit ( from circus) and make a tea out of it and he recond it makes ur plants grow real big, i did see his plants they were prity big, but i might try this season im in australia season just started and i will try it on one plant and grow sam plant wit none and see wat hapens, im new to computers so i will have to get one of the neices to show me and i will post it all on her if i can get the shit

E

ent

i always thought this was an urban legend. do you know what happens if your lady misses one birth control pill, right?

this is how i roll.

http://invalid.com/kFvbc.jpg

budboy299

budboy299

I have the same thing ent. One thing that I did find interesting and might be really wise for others to think about is this....

I ordered my silver nitrate from a place off the net. Then went looking for sodium thiosulphate. I found the place for that and noticed it also had silver nitrate as well.
(this was a chemical supply house, with no connection to MJ)
When I asked them about how much to ship both of them together, (I already had the silver nitrate but with the savings in shipping thought I may as well get some extra) they said I would have to give some info, because the DEA has linked the two together on their watch list.
They said if I order only one of the two products then it is no problem, but together it is red flagged.
I ran away fast without ordering either, and found another place to order from, just in case.
It is worth mentioning though in case it is legit -BB

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
The Chemistry Store dot com, budboy? Probably all supply houses know of this, and I thank whoever it was that warned you.

Top Bottom