Making BHO w/ Querkle Buds w/ slight PM? 8oz budz

• Thread starter Dubsta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dubsta

Making BHO w/ Querkle Buds w/ slight PM? 12oz of budz

Well I had my first run with PM and I just had a new room full of plants to throw in so i cut down the last 3 plants, all querkle flower room. Well I sprayed my veg plants with Seranade and will continue spraying a few weeks in to make sure they dont get PM. I swapped my 6in can-fan w/ a 8in max-fan witch is 3.2x stronger cfm and added 3 osculating fans to the room. PM shouldn't be a issue now. But the point is I was wondering if these plants have a little bit of PM and i made oil out of them would the PM contaminate the oil? You'd think just the THC would drip out. Seem's like that would be the best method to get rid of the PM mostly and have some good hash. Could do the Serenade Soak but i want a shit load of BHO If I can. I wanna make all 12oz or so. (my educated guess of yield from the 3 cut 1 week early) into BHO if i can.

There not that mad i dipped a few of them in Seranade before chop then next day dipped them in water and there wasn;t any pm once dry and smoked fine still burnt to a white ash. :D These plants had a little more PM in the center of the buds though, i just cropped them maybe i should dip them in Seranade like i did my last qurkle that was 2 weeks ahead of these. I wanted to make oil or butter with most of the buds. probably 1/2 dip the other half and save incase i run out later. Hate smoking weed with pm but didn't make me sick last time LOL!!!! If u have no weed what can u say?

JH420

JH420

Awhile back I had some weed start to get moldy from being stored too wet in glass jars...I posted up if I could make BHO with it? the consensus in that case was that the tane would kill off the mold spores...it turned out just fine and was a great way to salvage the moldy nugs.

Top Bottom