Making tropicanna lemon tree seeds

• Thread starter simcoesod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
simcoesod

simcoesod

I have a lemon tree mom that's going into flower tomorrow and in about 10 days will be hit with tropicanna cookies pollen that smells like fricking oranges...I have high Hope's for this cross,should be some extreme citrus phenos and purple phenos as well
I also sprouted 9 tropicanna cookies f2 seeds that I got a while back.ill make some f3s as well

OdlaFett

OdlaFett

Personaly i dont like those fruity strains, like are we baking a cake here or are we growing that skunky funky killer weed. But sounds intresting and like you have a plan good luck

Last edited:
simcoesod

simcoesod

I prefer the high citrus strains.tc tastes and smells almost exactly like orange crush soda....to the point you think it's fake...taste is incredible
Dont get me wrong, I like my skunk,chem strains as well

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

what was that movie, with "dimco"? saw the name- crax me ^!

what happened to cat? i was lmfao!

I'm on the sidelines. best if i say nuttin, but this'll b great. may learn something.

OdlaFett

OdlaFett

Relax, Just having little fun, making him look like a bundle of sticks and baking cakes for liking fruity strains. Honestly I like fruity strains aswell just wanted to see his reaction.
Going to be a nice strain I hope

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i meant to ask YOU PEOPLE, if nobody minds: can y'all tell the difference, when yours are knocked up? pics?
i powered the entire rotation. it would b my 3rd pollination and 2nd, "non oops" one. i can never tell. I've not grown current strains, impregnated... in fact, not at all, b4. if i had to guess, they're less sugared, but last time, i got @ 6 viables outta a qp, or half- i forget. i went with less is more. never saw what i thought were pods. um... i went nutz, with pollen, this time. fzr is no frost, but bag with viles still condenses... I also have concerns, moisture may have fouled the pollen, just from n and outta cold/hot, in glass... not tryin to jack ur thread... but i can get weird. happy to walk, as well, should u prefer. but any pics, would b helpful, if you can tell.
thans in advance. oldster... i got your #. ain't thin skinned... ;D .

Top Bottom