Malachi 6000W 6-Strain Superscrog

• Thread starter Malachi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Malachi

Ok fellow farmers, so after much deliberation I have decided to go with another scrog for my next grow. This is going to be a legal 6 plant medical grow. I was debating on going MPB, but my desire to grow multiple strains has forced me into smartpots.

I will be using 6 aircooled 1000W dual-arc bulbs and 6 - 15gal smartpots. My 8 x 12 scrog will be constructed of 2 x 4's and concrete reinforcing wire. They will be filled about 3-4 inches with hydroton and then topped off with promix. I am going to use biobizz nutrients with great white and cal/mag during veg and will be adding a hammerhead, bushmaster, MOAB trifecta during flower.

I have already purchased most of my materials, but need my current grow to finish up before I begin construction. Pictures will be coming soon so bare with me.

I have my strains already chosen and in veg right now. They are going to be Raskal's OG, 707 Headband, Sensi Star Ogre cut, Double Underdawg, White Fire #3 and Strawberry White aka Berry White.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Subscribed! But bro u aint doing this in the micro grow aint u? lol

M

Malachi

lol, 6k is not a micro grow either, thats a healthy sized op for sure, i like your strain collection, on with the show

Thanks Franti, I think with the strains I am running should be able to pull some dank

M

MASSES 420KING

Ok fellow farmers, so after much deliberation I have decided to go with another scrog for my next grow. This is going to be a legal 6 plant medical grow. I was debating on going MPB, but my desire to grow multiple strains has forced me into smartpots.

I will be using 6 aircooled 1000W dual-arc bulbs and 6 - 15gal smartpots. My 8 x 12 scrog will be constructed of 2 x 4's and concrete reinforcing wire. They will be filled about 3-4 inches with hydroton and then topped off with promix. I am going to use biobizz nutrients with great white and cal/mag during veg and will be adding a hammerhead, bushmaster, MOAB trifecta during flower.

I have already purchased most of my materials, but need my current grow to finish up before I begin construction. Pictures will be coming soon so bare with me.

I have my strains already chosen and in veg right now. They are going to be Raskal's OG, 707 Headband, Sensi Star Ogre cut, Double Underdawg, White Fire #3 and Strawberry White aka Berry White.

heymal whats up buddy everything sounds excellent except for the bushmaster the reason being is my boss stopped carrying the bushmaster because it has ingredients in it that cauuuse cancer

C

chief greenleaf

Hey der buddy Im likin the sound of this one, you should get a little monkey and let him swing around in there! So hows your progress comin or have ya changed your mind again????

M

MASSES 420KING

hay mal brotha im subscribed how much longer til your ready with picks im really curious as to how the smart pots are gonna work at that size those girls are gonna be monsters regardless of mpb style dawgy hit me up

Top Bottom