Malawi gold Cross..the Sweet Spot

• Thread starter DoobieDuck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Cannabis photography is my passion, but crossing strains I find exciting. this is Malawi Gold from a pack of Afro-Pips seed aquired years ago, I crossed with Head seeds (Massechusets Super Skunk x Sour bubble)....the outcome a beefier girl indeed. Ninety days flowering yesterday..the images were captured yesterday and this morning. I have an album The Sweet Spot that included many more and I will load macros here and there when I get time to shoot them. Thanks for your views and specially your comments...DD
IMG_2289-malawiX-105mm-web.jpg
IMG_2291-malawiX-105mm-web.jpg
IMG_2293-malawiX-105mm-web.jpg
IMG_2403-malawiX-close-web.jpg
IMG_2404-malawiX-close-web.jpg
IMG_2406-malawiX-close-web.jpg
IMG_2407-malawiX-close-web.jpg
IMG_2420-malawiX-close-web.jpg
IMG_2410-malawiX-close-web.jpg
IMG_2418-malawiX-close-web.jpg
IMG_2421-malawiX-close-web.jpg
IMG_2431-malawiX-close-web.jpg
IMG_2430-malawiX-close-web.jpg

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Sweet Spot Macros...

Doobiemonster..many thanks for your visit and appreciation of my pix. I have loaded a bunch of extreme close up/macro images to the Sweet Spot album. I encourage peeps to look through all of them there. Here are a few for this thread, thanks for your views and specially your posts..DD

IMG_2452-malawi-mac-web.jpg
IMG_2450-malawi-mac-web.jpg
IMG_2459-malawi-mac-web.jpg
IMG_2435-malawi-mac-web.jpg

G

Gnarfbuckle

This makes me want to grow out my malwai gold x SMCG x Nepal highland seeds i have.

its the same afropips Malawi too!

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Gnarf I'm happy I could inspire you. I don't think those seeds, MG Afropips, are avaliable anymore but I'm not positive..DD

B

been

Those blood red hairs are boss! :big_boss: Love the Malawi hybrids myself. Do any of your girls bleed red sap?

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Gnarf..I knew if they were out there someone like you would let me know, thank you. Winta many thanks, it was a Malawi female and Head male. Here are a couple more pix shot last evening with a red satined glass back ground...DD

IMG 2605 malawiX web
IMG 2607 malawiX web
IMG 2608 malawiX web
IMG 2612 malawiX web
IMG 2613 malawiX web
IMG 2618 malawiX web
IMG 2621 malawiX web
IMG 2623 malawiX web
IMG 2625 malawiX web
IMG 2627 malawiX web
H

humboldtlocal

Doobie, you take some of the best herb pics the web has ever seen. Always a pleasure.

Z

zoefresssh666

great shots, doobie! you've got quite an obvious knack for photography.

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Macros

Hey everyone..many thanks for looking in on me..and big thanks for taking the time to comment. A couple more pixels..DD

IMG 2645 malawi mac web
IMG 2647 malawi mac web
IMG 2648 malawi mac web
IMG 2649 malawi mac web
IMG 2650 malawi mac web
IMG 2651 malawi mac web
IMG 2653 malawi mac web
IMG 2654 malawi mac web
IMG 2657 malawi mac web
IMG 2660 malawi mac web
psbn

psbn

big fan of your shutter skills DD!!! always plenty of skirt on show :smiley_joint:

Z

zoefresssh666

HOLY. MOLY. these photographs are breathtaking!! What kind of camera do you have??

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Winta thank you for looking, psbn many thanks..original comment my friend, Zoe..I have a Canon 50D but the suitcase of lenses and my 35 years of photography experience may have more to do with it than the camera...big appreciation to everyone who has stopped to take a peak...DD

I

iSmoker

Thanks for sharing these pictures Doobie. They are really fantastic, wish we could make big posters of them! :)

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Ismoker..I am working now on getting a site where my images will be avaliable for purchase...welcome to the Farm...DD

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Anyone familiar with Good Karma Growers over in Clear Lake Ca. I am going to try and attend their cup this month and will be entering some of this Malawi cross there...look forward to seeing you..DD

Top Bottom