Male and female plant in one

• Thread starter jaykush254
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mothman

Mothman

Not sure random seed been holding on to
It happens, I am notorious for my banana crops. This grow, I have one gorgeous plant that has several yellow footballs and banana bunches. I’m inspecting and snipping, but I assume there will be at least some seeds for all 4 in the tent. No big deal, I’ll grow those hybrid seeds, too! And totally my fault stressing the plant
IMG 4870

Bilber

Bilber

I'm not sure I've seen all three in the same location before.....not all at once anyways.....true balls, nanners, and pistils.....

Awesome and sorry at the same time jay......what are your plans for it?

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
I'm not sure I've seen all three in the same location before.....not all at once anyways.....true balls, nanners, and pistils.....

Really huh it used to be quite normal when growing regular seeds for a hermi
Must admit since growing fems I haven’t had many hermi

Anyways it will pollinate itself and be very seeded if it’s your only one keep it if not cull the thing spray water on it to stop pollon flying around them put a bin bag over it and chop

ArtfulCodger

ArtfulCodger

Those are nanners. It's hermed, and will pollinate itself and any other female plants nearby. Get the plant out of your tent.

J

jaykush254

It still looks beautiful so moved it to garage and hopefully won't pollinate other plant. Then I'll have me some seeds . But will those seeds have same issue or could I get some females from those seeds?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
It still looks beautiful so moved it to garage and hopefully won't pollinate other plant. Then I'll have me some seeds . But will those seeds have same issue or could I get some females from those seeds?
if it was landrace than most of them hermie by nature,. hermie can be caused by stresses like light, nutrient, wind, time switch,.. etc

Bilber

Bilber

Both.....an hermied plant will likely carry that trait.....you will have fem seeds, but some or most will carry the herm trait....

J

jaykush254

Should I just kill the plant and be done so not to mess up other one? Probably not worth time and effort to keep growing it rt?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Should I just kill the plant and be done so not to mess up other one? Probably not worth time and effort to keep growing it rt?
haha i grew up smoking weed only with seeds,. i would of just let the grow finish as is,.
who knows maybe pollination already happened
bananas don’t necessarily mean there will be seeds, maybe a couple

J

jaykush254

haha i grew up smoking weed only with seeds,. i would of just let the grow finish as is,.
who knows maybe pollination already happened
bananas don’t necessarily mean there will be seeds, maybe a couple
I'll keep growing it out. I really want to smoke it. Will be my first grow. Next grow should be lot better with seeds that had ordered.

Latest posts

Top Bottom