HWH

Is this a male?

Male i think so please help
Male i think so please help 2

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Gotta zoom in a bit tighter.
Welcome to the FARM and Thanks Sharing and reaching out... 👍 😎

I agree with @Ponky...Please take closer pics and from other areas of the plant too, it's hard to tell this early and with only ONE spot...You're gonna end up with split answers, like so above replies...

Good Luck to You and your Grow, please do keep us posted with updates as well...Mahalo! 😎✌️

OldFarmer

OldFarmer

OUPSSS I see A problem
Male and Girl so babies soon on your plants's

Hi @HWH and Welcome to a nice party 🥳 scary potent a welcome Gift
P1810467

DirtKing

DirtKing

Not a male imo. Some females have boners and yours are throwing pistils. You're gtg. Generally speaking, on a female they'll cross and look like an "X"

Straight boners aren't definitive, but indicative of male. Keep an eye on her for developing balls. Never know, might have a hermie. I wouldn't stress about it unless you have that plant in with many others.

growsince79

growsince79

Not a male imo. Some females have boners and yours are throwing pistils. You're gtg. Generally speaking, on a female they'll cross and look like an "X"

Straight boners aren't definitive, but indicative of male. Keep an eye on her for developing balls. Never know, might have a hermie. I wouldn't stress about it unless you have that plant in with many others.
What do you mean by they cross and make an x. Please elaborate. Post a pic cause I don't think anyone knows what you even said.

DirtKing

DirtKing

Lol sorry. Like the attached picture. It's something I use as an indicator, not as a definitive means of identification. Keep an eye on the plant and examine the whole plant from top to bottom in order to come to a better conclusion.

Fyi, the plant pictured turned out to be a male, so remember "indicative" not definitive.

Male preflowers cannabis sm
HWH

HWH

Hey Everyone

Thanks for all the help!

I took some more pictures of the plant in question. It is in with many others and after closer inspection I’m leaning even more to the male side.

2D4394CF 14EE 4545 91FD C500EDD2DFB1
EB8731D9 57E5 483D A672 5BB1FF9A0FF6
B2F984B8 C390 4433 B3C3 6177B1A6FE3A

E1ADD133 A82A 4F20 9A03 40ECAE6EFA20

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

I'm leaning towards hermie too. Hard to tell from the pics. Almost looks like sacs
Same here, I was thinking about that too, @ComfortablyNumb says looks female, but still hard to tell for sure though, I think by tomorrow she'll show off her balls, IF it's male...

Latest posts

Top Bottom