Male?

• Thread starter Bumbee1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bumbee1

Bumbee1

Ok thanks for the heads up. I will just buy regular seeds and pull males as they show up. What is the average percentage of male to female. Should I plant 10 seeds to get 5 or 6 females? Sorry for the dumb questions like I said I am new to this.

growsince79

growsince79

Ok thanks for the heads up. I will just buy regular seeds and pull males as they show up. What is the average percentage of male to female. Should I plant 10 seeds to get 5 or 6 females? Sorry for the dumb questions like I said I am new to this.
Average is 50_50

the rrock

the rrock

been growing fem seeds for last 15 years with no problems,.The eonly time ivegrown males when certain breeders only offer reg(certain strains are worth the males). It took me 25 years to figure reg sseeds not worth hassle

Bumbee1

Bumbee1

Ok thanks for the input can you reccomend a good seed bank to deliver to California.

growsince79

growsince79

been growing fem seeds for last 15 years with no problems,.The eonly time ivegrown males when certain breeders only offer reg(certain strains are worth the males). It took me 25 years to figure reg sseeds not worth hassle
I'm sure there are good fems seeds out there. But there's also alot of herms going on. When I first started growing,herms we're almost unheard of. Now it seems to be very common. Coincidence?
I make regular seeds now and the only herms I see are on this site.

Top Bottom