Mamiko Cheese Cookies Scrog Grow

• Thread starter Zombierider
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zombierider

Zombierider

Can’t believe all these buds that are forming, next time around I will be defoliating more, I will probably try the ole strip everything except the top leaves at flip (like @Dirtbag did in his grow journal on here). For now, just enjoying the flower show, come on girls show me what you got!

D8727687 C949 46CB 9C65 DF0CA7EFC0E4
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Omg yall look wtf you've done 😂 OUT OF SIGHT! Wow those ladies are kickin ass and takin names no doubt. Soooo frikkin cool. Yall have inspired me. Gonna get high af l, slam a few beers, and from 6pm to 8:18(😂) I am gonna go to town and do my 3 week lolli and MASS defoliation. Sweet ass sweet how our grows are all right behind eachothers. CG ahead with largest colas then Zomb then me 😂 wish we all lived close enough to celebrate them all when done together 🥳🙏
No joke last night I had my 1st grow nightmare. Legit in my dream I burned them so bad that over night they turned to ljke cartoon "poof" they were like burnt lollipops but 100% 😂

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Giving you this view so that you a see that while the canopy looks ultra thick, there is actually open areas between each cola to allow light and air. I have found if I do this it’s easy to get those foot long flowers. I like em like that. Also leaving behind enough leaf to provide energy and a natural burn off of nitrogen at the end of the bloom period. Currently every cola stands at nine to twelve inches. While I normally trellis the flower to keep it from falling over, these seem to be pretty hardy genetics with good thick stems. I’m sure I will have to trellis soon though. Now the unruly flower back in the far right of the tent, Ijust let that bad girl run for it lol.

1CF06269 C51C 40C1 A46A 71C7A7878ED3
Zombierider

Zombierider

So I accidentally unplugged my outtake fan and it got to like 40% humidity in the tent and 84 degrees, some of the lower growth started drooping (I think from the transpiration being so high their stomata close). I fixed it, really pissed off at myself, and am now kinda freakin I’m gonna have some nanners show up soon. They were only in the hot conditions with low RH for like 4 hours, do you think that would be enough stress to cause them to hermie/throw some nanners? I know it’s genetic mainly, but I can’t seem to find any info on how much heat stress will make them hermie. They look fine now, but will be keeping an eye on them. Can’t believe I did that, such a noob move.

Zombierider

Zombierider

Giving you this view so that you a see that while the canopy looks ultra thick, there is actually open areas between each cola to allow light and air. I have found if I do this it’s easy to get those foot long flowers. I like em like that. Also leaving behind enough leaf to provide energy and a natural burn off of nitrogen at the end of the bloom period. Currently every cola stands at nine to twelve inches. While I normally trellis the flower to keep it from falling over, these seem to be pretty hardy genetics with good thick stems. I’m sure I will have to trellis soon though. Now the unruly flower back in the far right of the tent, Ijust let that bad girl run for it lol.
I like the idea of longer colas and light and air in between. The girls are looking great, you gonna get some closeups of those trichomes forming? I bet it’s getting frozteyyy

Zombierider

Zombierider

Omg yall look wtf you've done 😂 OUT OF SIGHT! Wow those ladies are kickin ass and takin names no doubt. Soooo frikkin cool. Yall have inspired me. Gonna get high af l, slam a few beers, and from 6pm to 8:18(😂) I am gonna go to town and do my 3 week lolli and MASS defoliation. Sweet ass sweet how our grows are all right behind eachothers. CG ahead with largest colas then Zomb then me 😂 wish we all lived close enough to celebrate them all when done together 🥳🙏
No joke last night I had my 1st grow nightmare. Legit in my dream I burned them so bad that over night they turned to ljke cartoon "poof" they were like burnt lollipops but 100% 😂
Haha I feel ya brother, growing weed is definitely the shit and more people need to do it, my buddy also is in week 2 of flower in his little 2x2 grow, helping him out with it which is fun cuz I get to sound like I know what I’m talking about haha. And that’s funny about the dream, I had a couple cannightmares where something was in my tent ravaging all the colas haha. That’s why I smoke weed though, no dreams…usually.

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

So I accidentally unplugged my outtake fan and it got to like 40% humidity in the tent and 84 degrees, some of the lower growth started drooping (I think from the transpiration being so high their stomata close). I fixed it, really pissed off at myself, and am now kinda freakin I’m gonna have some nanners show up soon. They were only in the hot conditions with low RH for like 4 hours, do you think that would be enough stress to cause them to hermie/throw some nanners? I know it’s genetic mainly, but I can’t seem to find any info on how much heat stress will make them hermie. They look fine now, but will be keeping an eye on them. Can’t believe I did that, such a noob move.
I think you will be fine. I purposely lower my RH about mid flower holding them I the thirty five range. There is not a one of us that has not allowed our grow to overheat. Normally a fifteen degree change will cause purpling of your stems, but setting it right they will recover pretty quickly. As for the herming, after what happened to me this grow, I’m going to keep an eye open all the time. Too many non time tested genetics rolling round out there.

Zombierider

Zombierider

I think you will be fine. I purposely lower my RH about mid flower holding them I the thirty five range. There is not a one of us that has not allowed our grow to overheat. Normally a fifteen degree change will cause purpling of your stems, but setting it right they will recover pretty quickly. As for the herming, after what happened to me this grow, I’m going to keep an eye open all the time. Too many non time tested genetics rolling round out there.
Thanks for the knowledge, crossing my fingers and not gonna worry about it too much and just keep a lookout. I think Mamiko seeds is a pretty legit breeder so I’m hoping the genetics withstand the weather (they are a Spanish breeder and it gets hot and dry in Spain so they are allegedly resistant against heat. We shall see!).

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

I don’t notice any pistils changing color yet, still lookin like it’s rockin it in mid bloom. How are your trichs doing on those chem cookies?
I bet you've got em and haven't noticed yet. Check sites not just on top and I bet they are starting to fade somewheres. Trichs finally comin in on the chems albeit much slower than the Widows. Hard to tell but here is a CC tryin to dye her hair

20220414 104049
Zombierider

Zombierider

I bet you've got em and haven't noticed yet. Check sites not just on top and I bet they are starting to fade somewheres. Trichs finally comin in on the chems albeit much slower than the Widows. Hard to tell but here is a CC tryin to dye her hair
I’ll take a look tomorrow at lights on, I’m sure I missed some of the browning pistils. Haha cc trying to dye her hair, yeah they don’t like the white and are gonna go strawberry blonde lmfao

Zombierider

Zombierider

So I’ve slowly started to notice the most vigorous of the 4 cheese cookies is a more light green color than some of the others. I assume this is a nitrogen deficiency, but I don’t wanna increase nitrogen when I’m gonna go to late flower next week…or should I? One of the other phenotypes is also a lighter green color. Other than the coloring on the two, all the plants are praying and seem to love the light I’m giving them. I checked the DLI and I’m at 35 avg DLI so I don’t think I’m pushing them too hard with light. I feed to runoff and check the ph of my nutes @5.8-6.0ph. Maybe it’s early leaf discoloration due to genetics? Haven’t seen any cheese cookies flowering so maybe they turn more yellow like cheese lol

7899251F 9117 44A5 B8CB 092D781C3546

Latest posts

Top Bottom