Mamiko Cheese Cookies Scrog Grow

• Thread starter Zombierider
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Awesome! What are you planting if I may ask? And got the pen, and I also got some extra storage solution, it’s soaking for 25 hours, tomorrow I’ll be able to see what ph I’ve been running. I mixed some new nutes today and didn’t ph it, and it naturally falls around 6.2ph without adjusting so hopefully the leaves will green up a little next few days. I was also thinking it could be a calcium deficiency due to me running the lights a bit too close? So I added a little extra calmag to the mid bloom recipe I’m running, just in case.
I cloned the future one and the grape ape, so today I started a soak on Redbeards Tangie Runtz, Orange Widow and Do si dos and some Alaskan Thunderfu**. These will be close to ready for flower stage when my last plant leaves flower. I just keep them rolling. One set out, another set in 🙂

Zombierider

Zombierider

Nice! Some fruity tasting strains there, I see a lot of that these days, thankfully I’m usually a diesel/earthy terpenes kind of person, but these orange/sweet strains are the shiznit so I’m gonna grow some. Do you usually go with many different strains in one tent? I guess it would be wise to match strains for height during stretch right? Good luck on the germination, I have some cool seeds to plant after this harvest. So many choices, probably gonna be green gelato, afghan fire cookies, and kings juice. 3 of em cuz 4 in a 5x5 is not necessary imo.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Wow your choices of strains are off the hook. Not gonna lie, you have to be the coolest Granny I've ever encountered 🤗 and love how you have your grows down clockwork. Ughh at being me at the stage where I'm half way through flower and nothing planned aside from starting over. Lessons learned though and nice to see how it can be done right when you know what tou are doing and plan ahead. Pretty stoked for us all that we are swimmin in buds meow though 🤗

Zombierider

Zombierider

I only run the Five point nine when in clone stage. As soon as I cup I run it from six to six two, allowing it to build to six point five making everything happy 🙃
Btw, are you saying your running 6.5ph in flower, or are you mixing nutes @6.0ph and it rises to 6.5ph?

Zombierider

Zombierider

Yeah I wouldn't kick Purple Punch out of bed on any day but I bet what we are making is gonna be better 🤗
Yeah dude I wanna grow some purple punch for sure, I think mamiko has a GSC/Purple punch cross, sounds fricken baller. Canuck grew the purple punch and he says it’s a dank strain, gotta love the grapes flavor weed.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Btw, are you saying your running 6.5ph in flower, or are you mixing nutes @6.0ph and it rises to 6.5ph?
No I am running "by the seat of my pants" and have noone to blame but myself lol

The Advance Nutrients "base" I use is called "PH Perfect" cause it "claims" to get the ph right without adjusting. Up until a couple weeks ago I ran 100% RO and with nutes pretty much always was under 6 and shot for 5.85 as "ideal". When I recently got their nutes dialed in with 50/50 RO/Tap and it kept coming out in the 6.25-6.5 range, I became quite lax about checkin ppm and or ph. I try a lot to just "listen to the plants" but I don't know well how to quickly correct any issues with 1 plant let alone all of them. Different strains and phenos seem to rarely be identical in needs and I don't yet know what to do about ANY deficiency honestly. I am basically following what the bottles say to do give or take. Speaking of nutes, if you haven't heard of Crop Salt look into it. It appears to be similar to like Jacks 3-2-1 but it is amazing how simple that shit is compared to playing chemistry 1 or 2 times a day like I am. I'm constantly thinking about my next grow and what to do lol

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Running 6.5 in flower. Mixing at six point five, the method I use shows no ph rise and the soil shows on the meter at a steady six point five.

Last edited:
CannaGranny

CannaGranny

No I am running "by the seat of my pants" and have noone to blame but myself lol

The Advance Nutrients "base" I use is called "PH Perfect" cause it "claims" to get the ph right without adjusting. Up until a couple weeks ago I ran 100% RO and with nutes pretty much always was under 6 and shot for 5.85 as "ideal". When I recently got their nutes dialed in with 50/50 RO/Tap and it kept coming out in the 6.25-6.5 range, I became quite lax about checkin ppm and or ph. I try a lot to just "listen to the plants" but I don't know well how to quickly correct any issues with 1 plant let alone all of them. Different strains and phenos seem to rarely be identical in needs and I don't yet know what to do about ANY deficiency honestly. I am basically following what the bottles say to do give or take. Speaking of nutes, if you haven't heard of Crop Salt look into it. It appears to be similar to like Jacks 3-2-1 but it is amazing how simple that shit is compared to playing chemistry 1 or 2 times a day like I am. I'm constantly thinking about my next grow and what to do lol
First time I ever had a total crop melt down I was using AN ph perfect... Overnight they yellowed like crazy. Had to flush the crap out of them to save them.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Yeah dude I wanna grow some purple punch for sure, I think mamiko has a GSC/Purple punch cross, sounds fricken baller. Canuck grew the purple punch and he says it’s a dank strain, gotta love the grapes flavor weed.
Yeah he is the shit. I am gonna look now in case I missed that grow. Have you watched the GRC x BBC one he ran? It is what I am growin next

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

First time I ever had a total crop melt down I was using AN ph perfect... Overnight they yellowed like crazy. Had to flush the crap out of them to save them.
I can totally see it. Not sure if makes sense but they seem "unstable". Have you ever tried something like Jacks 321 or Crop Salt?

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Nice! Some fruity tasting strains there, I see a lot of that these days, thankfully I’m usually a diesel/earthy terpenes kind of person, but these orange/sweet strains are the shiznit so I’m gonna grow some. Do you usually go with many different strains in one tent? I guess it would be wise to match strains for height during stretch right? Good luck on the germination, I have some cool seeds to plant after this harvest. So many choices, probably gonna be green gelato, afghan fire cookies, and kings juice. 3 of em cuz 4 in a 5x5 is not necessary imo.
I like a lot of variety. I’m wayyyyy partial to grape stuff tho. Since I scrog height is not that important as I would be pushing it all below the screen anyway. Yes, legal count is six, so you can bet I will be running six diff plants. When I tell you I’m running two of something then you know it’s one of my favs!

Zombierider

Zombierider

Yeah I’ve heard of crop salt, there is a dude that uses it and he seems to know his shit, check his channel out it’s pretty informative. That grape rock candy grow from Canuck looked so frosty, I’m gonna look for a good grape strain to grow now lol. And yeah dude your right that just listening to what the plants are telling you is key, not literally of course (though sometimes…..lmfao). I have been reading a lot into deficiencies and almost everyone’s solution is to basically check ph, EC, DLI, Temps, RH and adjust. A lot of deficiencies can be solved by just bumping up the ppm’s as far as I’ve read.

Zombierider

Zombierider

I like a lot of variety. I’m wayyyyy partial to grape stuff tho. Since I scrog height is not that important as I would be pushing it all below the screen anyway. Yes, legal count is six, so you can bet I will be running six diff plants. When I tell you I’m running two of something then you know it’s one of my favs!
I feel you on that, I can only do 4 here in VA so bet your ass I’m gonna run 4 strains from now on lol. I didn’t realize with scrog you can manipulate pretty much any strain to match others in height. Any recommendations for the gradient graoe strain you can think of? I like me some grape ape but it’s the only one that comes to mind atm.

Latest posts

Top Bottom