Mamiko Cheese Cookies Scrog Grow

• Thread starter Zombierider
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Hello PerfecTrader. I really appreciate you alls input. i guess i missed my opportunity on these 2 then huh? is the best thing for them now is to just grow them out as is? thanks again for everyones input.
Yo bud welcome to the dojo. Keep in mind Zombie and I finished only our 1st grows ever just now but with help from wicked peeps here we definitely learned a lot. Personally I do not think it is too late at all for you to SCROG. It will just go against what feels right at this time. You can top again and then fim them, then with something such as this, you will lower it down lower and lower over the course of a few days. If the main stalks seem to rigid to bend, pinch and massage them in a certain spot and don't be too gentle. You will see that even if you pinch hard enough to hear a crunch that makes you think you just killed your plant, you haven't and actually it will grow back stronger right there. You want to basically LST the branches under the screen until right before flip to flower. If you search back to maybe page 3 of this thread you will see when Zombie used his screen how CG advised and what happened after. 1 of the sickest 1st grows ever and better than most grows in general by a country mile

20220617 163005
Zombierider

Zombierider

Hey you two! @PerfecTrader and @Zombierider … Hope all is well on your side. Going great here, staying summer time busy. So I was right about no more than two in the five by, we have the ATF in the lead with 66% of the scrog and the Future 1 and the Grape Ape pouting over only getting a third 😆. These ladies went to flower with the Orange Widow, so we are a little over two weeks in.
Hola Cannagranny! Good lord that’s a gorgeous scrog you got there, killing it AGAIN. Girls are looking happy! I agree less is more when it comes to filling those scrog, two plants in a 5x5 and 1 in a 4x4 is the way to go! More room for lollipopping and better airflow, better branch separation means thicker branches and bigger buds. Finally learning how to scrog like Cannagranny! Glad to hear your keeping busy, I have also been working a lot and smoking LOTS of cheese cookies. After I flip my current seedlings (white widow fire afghan cookies) I’m gonna plant an orange widow, his genetics look so fire can’t wait to try em out. Anyway, have a Stoney evening!

Zombierider

Zombierider

Yo bud welcome to the dojo. Keep in mind Zombie and I finished only our 1st grows ever just now but with help from wicked peeps here we definitely learned a lot. Personally I do not think it is too late at all for you to SCROG. It will just go against what feels right at this time. You can top again and then fim them, then with something such as this, you will lower it down lower and lower over the course of a few days. If the main stalks seem to rigid to bend, pinch and massage them in a certain spot and don't be too gentle. You will see that even if you pinch hard enough to hear a crunch that makes you think you just killed your plant, you haven't and actually it will grow back stronger right there. You want to basically LST the branches under the screen until right before flip to flower. If you search back to maybe page 3 of this thread you will see when Zombie used his screen how CG advised and what happened after. 1 of the sickest 1st grows ever and better than most grows in general by a country mile
Oh and thanks for appreciating my grow Trader and CG, I worked hard on it and your all’s compliments and support really made the growing experience so much better! High fives @CannaGranny @PerfecTrader !! Herb 🌿 peace ✌️ 💨

Zombierider

Zombierider

These are my girls 37 days old and 33 days old. bruce banner strain photo's
Hello @Neueregel my bad for the late response I’ve been really busy last few days! Looks like your plants are really healthy looking though so you got the hardest part done already! As for scrogging, I admit it took me a while to wrap my head around it. You really have to scrog to understand scrog lol. Your plant looks like it will produce a decent yield if you just let it grow naturally from here, but I would definitely try and scrog it. As long as you don’t put TOO much pressure on your branches, you can just lower a scrog net over your plant and just scrog it from its current height, as long as you have enough ceiling height in your tent. As a top comes up, just pull it under and into a farther square until those branches are spread out like spider legs. If the branches are very stiff and won’t bend any, then maybe better to just let it grow as it, and just do a good defoliation to allow light to get to those lower nugs. Hope I’ve helped and not confused you anymore than you might have been lol. Peace out!

Neueregel

Neueregel

I'm going to scrog it. I just ordered me a scrog trellis for my tent. so basically. put the plants in center and lower the scrog trellis to about the height i am at now and just guide the branches under the scrog outward? does that sound right?

Zombierider

Zombierider

I'm going to scrog it. I just ordered me a scrog trellis for my tent. so basically. put the plants in center and lower the scrog trellis to about the height i am at now and just guide the branches under the scrog outward? does that sound right?
Sounds like you got the idea. The height you put your scrog net depends on how bendy your current tops’ branches are. If they bend easily, then you can lower the scrog net further down and get more of the branch spread out under the screen. If the tops’ branches are stiff and don’t bend easily, don’t lower the scrog too far down or you risk snapping the branches. So you have to determine that yourself. Ideally, you should try and put the scrog net a little bit below the level of the tops, then you can tuck the tops sticking out under the neighboring square in the scrog, and you do that till almost all the squares have a top in it and then you flip to flower. Cannagranny and I posted some really nice photos of this method and how it looks like on this thread, I think it’s around page 3-5 of this thread. Happy scrogging!

Neueregel

Neueregel

Sounds like you got the idea. The height you put your scrog net depends on how bendy your current tops’ branches are. If they bend easily, then you can lower the scrog net further down and get more of the branch spread out under the screen. If the tops’ branches are stiff and don’t bend easily, don’t lower the scrog too far down or you risk snapping the branches. So you have to determine that yourself. Ideally, you should try and put the scrog net a little bit below the level of the tops, then you can tuck the tops sticking out under the neighboring square in the scrog, and you do that till almost all the squares have a top in it and then you flip to flower. Cannagranny and I posted some really nice photos of this method and how it looks like on this thread, I think it’s around page 3-5 of this thread. Happy scrogging!
Thanks Zombie. yes i have been reading over the entire post. it's a good reference point.

Zombierider

Zombierider

here's what she's looks like now after i snap a branch.
She looks like she shrugged off the snapped branch and is growing well, just make sure to keep an eye on that branch and give it more support if it needs it, especially in flower! ☮️ 💨 🪴

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Hey Trader and Zomb! Here’s what’s happening in my five by five on week 4.5. Really regret poking three plants in there. So far the Alaskan Thunder F#*k is taking sixty six percent and the other two are angry about it! Lol. I need bigger tents! The other alternative is smaller plants and that’s a no. Hope all is good on your ends and you both are growing lovely green ladies 🥰

2A448701 8C06 422A A801 3BAE37D021A7
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Hey Trader and Zomb! Here’s what’s happening in my five by five on week 4.5. Really regret poking three plants in there. So far the Alaskan Thunder F#*k is taking sixty six percent and the other two are angry about it! Lol. I need bigger tents! The other alternative is smaller plants and that’s a no. Hope all is good on your ends and you both are growing lovely green ladies 🥰
That is ridiculous. That is going to have the most incredible fading colors come harvest. I always wanted to grow ATF and your pics bring it home. This is going to be the best winter EVER!

Top Bottom