Mamiko Cheese Cookies Scrog Grow

• Thread starter Zombierider
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannaGranny

CannaGranny

@CannaGranny one question about curing: do you burp your jars if they are steady at 58-63% humidity in the jars? I can’t find a definite answer on this anywhere as some say to burp, some not to burp. Kyle kushman says that putting the buds in when they are perfect moisture level will let the cure without the need for burping (https://homegrowncannabisco.com/gro...man/how-to-grow-marijuana/drying-curing-weed/). I’m inclined to go the non-burping route as it makes sense to me.
Hey Zomb! See your still kicking 🙂 In answer to your question, I prefer only two plants in my five by, but I tend to grow large genetics. I currently have three in the five by and one in the four by. As far as taking longer to veg, you may be surprised. Give that lady room and all that light and watch her grow!
As for burping, yes, sometimes I do, it all depends upon how it feels once I jar. I have jarred stuff that I have considered too dry, only to come back the next day and have it to feel wet. I rely entirely on feel. There is a distinct difference in wet and sticky. So in that aspect be your own judge.
Glad to know all is good in your part of the country. Working here and practicing for an upcoming team competition. I can handle letting me down, but I can’t handle letting my teammate down. Simply said, if we loose I want it to be his fault lol. Good to hear from you. Trader and I are setting him up for his next grow, I’m excited.🤪

Zombierider

Zombierider

Hey Zomb! See your still kicking 🙂 In answer to your question, I prefer only two plants in my five by, but I tend to grow large genetics. I currently have three in the five by and one in the four by. As far as taking longer to veg, you may be surprised. Give that lady room and all that light and watch her grow!
As for burping, yes, sometimes I do, it all depends upon how it feels once I jar. I have jarred stuff that I have considered too dry, only to come back the next day and have it to feel wet. I rely entirely on feel. There is a distinct difference in wet and sticky. So in that aspect be your own judge.
Glad to know all is good in your part of the country. Working here and practicing for an upcoming team competition. I can handle letting me down, but I can’t handle letting my teammate down. Simply said, if we loose I want it to be his fault lol. Good to hear from you. Trader and I are setting him up for his next grow, I’m excited.🤪
Hey CannaGranny! Was just thinking that your lucky to have that reloading equipment as target shooting is getting expensive with ammo prices lately haha. Good luck and steady crosshairs. Just make sure to tell your teammate not to mess it up or no free joint afterwards haha.

Appreciate the advice on the burping! It seems that the cure is even more nuanced than most other things in the growing process, almost like curing cigars or wine/spirits. Your approach makes a lot of sense though, don’t necessarily go by numbers or tutorials but by feel. I know what properly dried bud feels like so if it’s too wet feeling I’ll burp it every day for a few seconds till it gets to the dryness I like. You seem to have simplified a complex issue for me with the curing lol. The buds definitely feel sticky and perfect for a joint, however I will be checking on them next few days and burping only to remove moisture.
I’m excited to see how Perfectrader does with your help! So cool that your helping him out, your karma level is like +1,000,000 at this point haha 👼 🪴

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

That thing looks like what is called a sweat bee in my part of the country and has nada to do with your canna plants. I don’t deal with fungus gnats and a lot of that has to do with watering practices. I keep pest control on hand and I much prefer Trifecta over neem. Trifecta is completely organic and does not leave behind an oily residue that should be washed off. Not to mention once you are under scrog, you sure don’t wanna have to pull them out to rinse them off. Being a complete herbal pesticide, it smells like a big Greek salad! I have used it on both mites and powdery mildew, wonderful gifts that came via clone. These days I just kindly turn down those gifts.
Your pic of the compost did not load, but assuming it’s full on mushroom compost it’s fine🙂 With this method, you would plant your seed after soaking into the solo cup. Soil will be straight happy frog, nothing else. I plant in a colored cup in prewetted soil, sit it atop of a seedling heating pad and dome it over with a clear solo. As soon as I see green, I remove the clear cup. Once the top has grown to the sides of the cup, I prepare my bag cut the side of the cup, take out my plant and it just slips into the cup hole in the bag.
At Zombie... where are you??? Or what you smokinnnnn? 😜
Hmm ok I may return neem oil for trifecta as I haven't opened it yet. Also haven't opened nematodes, neem seed meal, or mosquito bits but since fungus gnats are a HUGE issue in my neck of the desert(er tent shast I say) it seems, I am likely to keep them so that I don't regret it and have if need.
I am happy to say today is soil day. Placed 2 seeds in water last night so am now on the clock to make sure am ready when they are. Will likely start new thread and update with where am at in hopes you can continue to guide with your diamond trichome laden hands 🥰

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Sup bro! I’ve been deep into the bowels of trimming jail, yesterday I jarred everything up as I got some stem snap in small stems, and stuff felt crispy and nugs had decent amount of bounce. Sticky af and smokes pretty decent in a joint. The terps man, the terps are so damn nice I can sniff a freshly ground bud for minutes 👃 🌿. Definitely can smell the cheese, a sweet smell (cookies) and gassy smell too, it’s some of the best smelling weed I’ve ever smelt. Hits really nice too even though it hasn’t cured yet, starts as a nice sativa head high and ends in a munchie inducing indica effect, love it! Can’t wait to see what they will be like after a few weeks of curing.
Super pumped that you and I and Cannagranny are all enjoying our fresh harvests, spring has never been “greener” lol.

Totally check out Seedsman, they will for sure have the Persian pie sometime soon, and they ship to the US, very fast shipping nowadays too, I’m definitely gonna pick some up when they get back in stock. I also recommend Heritage seed bank, they have legit genetics.
And yeah dude I loove the skunk smelling strains, that’s why I love cheese strains, cheese is a special skunk phenotype they noticed smelled cheesy, so don’t rule out some cheese or cheese crosses in your search for the skunkyness. Now that I got the skunk terp with the cheese cookies, i want to check out some citrus terp strains (kings kush, I also fricken love me some kush) and some new terps I haven’t tried yet like cream (fire afghan cookies). So many flavors to try I’m going insane in the membrane lmfao.

And yeah man I have been so busy I haven’t been researching the soil grow yet, but I really wanna rock the organic soil and compare to synth. And what did you get for the new grow? Ironically mushroom compost is super cheap at lowes, or at least in was a couple weeks ago. Maybe look for some fertilizer that is produced locally that you can get a deal on? Excited to see the new grow diary man, you’ll be a couple weeks ahead of me this time 🏁 🌿 😎.

Oh, and I didn’t use gloves to trim lol I should have but I think the dead skin cells in my finger keif will make it better 😂. I’m making some edibles tonight with that recipe you shared with me, thanks again! Going on 4+ hour bike rides lately, and my edibles are gonna make these long rides WAYY funnerrr. Lol 🚴 🍁 💨
YOO dawg sorry for the delay. Hah trimming jail I hear that. Might have been the best feeling of all to finally finish that incredible tedious part.Your wicked good description of the smells really bring it home. We all made our own flower hah how fkin cool is that.
Yeah Seedsman rocks and seems only way I have seen to obtain some genetics like Greenhouse seeds and such. I will definitely be using seedsman and captain redbeards at some point. You catch those Persian Pie in stock, please either let me know asap or buy extra and I send you $ immediately. This run I am going with 2 seeds of GRC x BBC and just going to hope for the best and that the seeds aren't junk.
Will PM you about soil mix and such.
OMG you trimmed without gloves 🤣 holy cow. Surprised you didn't somehow get stuck in the upside down(Stranger Things)😆 That is cray. Felt like the gloves I had were the best thing I did lol because of the hash balls I was making. By this harvest I am getting those trimming buddy bins that have the 135ish screen for sifting. Saw a guy use for 4 plants and no joke it was many ozs of sift he pulled. Took screenshots and will post. Can't wait to hear how the edibles turn out and those bike rides sound legit af. For sure would be joining you if could.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Why I think this is a good investment. Also my lady is still barking at me about trichomes stuck to our wooden dinner table lol and I didn't even trim ON the table, I used new baking sheets and still sapped the table

Screenshot 20220607 174922 Facebook
Zombierider

Zombierider

YOO dawg sorry for the delay. Hah trimming jail I hear that. Might have been the best feeling of all to finally finish that incredible tedious part.Your wicked good description of the smells really bring it home. We all made our own flower hah how fkin cool is that.
Yeah Seedsman rocks and seems only way I have seen to obtain some genetics like Greenhouse seeds and such. I will definitely be using seedsman and captain redbeards at some point. You catch those Persian Pie in stock, please either let me know asap or buy extra and I send you $ immediately. This run I am going with 2 seeds of GRC x BBC and just going to hope for the best and that the seeds aren't junk.
Will PM you about soil mix and such.
OMG you trimmed without gloves 🤣 holy cow. Surprised you didn't somehow get stuck in the upside down(Stranger Things)😆 That is cray. Felt like the gloves I had were the best thing I did lol because of the hash balls I was making. By this harvest I am getting those trimming buddy bins that have the 135ish screen for sifting. Saw a guy use for 4 plants and no joke it was many ozs of sift he pulled. Took screenshots and will post. Can't wait to hear how the edibles turn out and those bike rides sound legit af. For sure would be joining you if could.
What’s up bro! I commented on a spider farmer giveaway and my notifications list has been littered with those so didn’t see these responses. Anyway that keif looks legit haha yeah dude I trimmed without gloves BUT I did make a massive ball of finger/scissor chocolate :D so I was thankfully aware of that, next time I will use gloves for sure though cuz I probably am smoking lots of dead skin cells lol. And yeah man Seedsman is the place when it comes to greenhouse seeds and all the big name brands. Which strains are you rocking again? Grape rock candy plus something I assume? Hell yeah your off to the races again good luck to your little girls and their upcoming journey to flower! So awesome! I have yet to start mine yet I’m rearranging a lot of stuff in my house for summertime, it’s gonna be epic! Have you figured out the ideal par and stuff? Honestly that photone app is a godsend and it evidently worked good enough to take me to harvest so might wanna give that a try to really dial in your lighting. I will be posting a grow journal albeit at a slower pace than every Sunday.

Enjoy the fruits of your labor my friend, I certainly am. No more skinny joints around this house, king size only lol. Stay high brother! 🪴 💨 ✌️

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

What’s up bro! I commented on a spider farmer giveaway and my notifications list has been littered with those so didn’t see these responses. Anyway that keif looks legit haha yeah dude I trimmed without gloves BUT I did make a massive ball of finger/scissor chocolate :D so I was thankfully aware of that, next time I will use gloves for sure though cuz I probably am smoking lots of dead skin cells lol. And yeah man Seedsman is the place when it comes to greenhouse seeds and all the big name brands. Which strains are you rocking again? Grape rock candy plus something I assume? Hell yeah your off to the races again good luck to your little girls and their upcoming journey to flower! So awesome! I have yet to start mine yet I’m rearranging a lot of stuff in my house for summertime, it’s gonna be epic! Have you figured out the ideal par and stuff? Honestly that photone app is a godsend and it evidently worked good enough to take me to harvest so might wanna give that a try to really dial in your lighting. I will be posting a grow journal albeit at a slower pace than every Sunday.

Enjoy the fruits of your labor my friend, I certainly am. No more skinny joints around this house, king size only lol. Stay high brother! 🪴 💨 ✌️
What it be brotha Z? Yeah that kief pic sells itself and you best believe I'm gonna have that by next harvest 🤗💪
Speaking of next harvest 🤔 I'm super stoked to say that after only 7 short days, new beans arrived 🤗
Barney's Farm Blue Sunset Sherbert and Mimosa x Orange Punch. Also as freebies from seedsman I picked Blueberry fems and Original Skunk #1 regs.
So I took 1 each of the BSS and M x OP and just tossed in water meow.
6 days ago-ish I sprouted a Grape Rock Candy x Banana Butter cup. I'm going to run 3 cultivars in 7g fabrics with Living Soil.
Excited af but speaking of PAR and such, I noticed my seedling lookin a bit ugly and check PAR and it was way to high. I thought by doming and spraying inside of clear dome might "muffle" the light a bit but am beginning to think the water inside the clear solos is magnifying the LED. I was at like 24+" and like maybe 30% power on the light but I think it was too much.
Fk yeah brotha it is time to close a chapter and start a new one. Gonna start 2nd grow thread this weekend and let's get after it. With what we learned and what we are going to learn, the funkadelic dankalistic flowers ahead are sure to rock

20220618 122139
Zombierider

Zombierider

What it be brotha Z? Yeah that kief pic sells itself and you best believe I'm gonna have that by next harvest 🤗💪
Speaking of next harvest 🤔 I'm super stoked to say that after only 7 short days, new beans arrived 🤗
Barney's Farm Blue Sunset Sherbert and Mimosa x Orange Punch. Also as freebies from seedsman I picked Blueberry fems and Original Skunk #1 regs.
So I took 1 each of the BSS and M x OP and just tossed in water meow.
6 days ago-ish I sprouted a Grape Rock Candy x Banana Butter cup. I'm going to run 3 cultivars in 7g fabrics with Living Soil.
Excited af but speaking of PAR and such, I noticed my seedling lookin a bit ugly and check PAR and it was way to high. I thought by doming and spraying inside of clear dome might "muffle" the light a bit but am beginning to think the water inside the clear solos is magnifying the LED. I was at like 24+" and like maybe 30% power on the light but I think it was too much.
Fk yeah brotha it is time to close a chapter and start a new one. Gonna start 2nd grow thread this weekend and let's get after it. With what we learned and what we are going to learn, the funkadelic dankalistic flowers ahead are sure to rock
What’s up homie? Looks like you’ve been busy, that’s awesome! Hell yeah, those are some banger strains you got there, loving all these orange terp strains, glad I have an orangey strain to grow (kings juice supposedly tastes and smells like orange juice). Seedsman is the shit, waiting for them to reup cuz I have a lot of strains I wanna get (super lemon haze, Persian pie, etc). Looking like a citrusy summer! 🍊Bro you gotta drink a mimosa and smoke a fatty of your mimosa orange punch, would be fricken sublime lol.

As far as the light issue, yeah I agree the dome would definitely make the light more intense. Have you checked out that photone app yet? It seemed to do me well during my grow, and you can really dial in your light intensity and take the guesswork out of it. It sounds like your getting the hang of reading the plant’s reactions to light intensity, so that combined with some sort of light meter will ensure you get the perfect light levels. You can use the photone app, or you can also use a simple lux meter and calibrate it against a known par level of your light, like the par map for your light set at a listed distance. This dude breaks it down pretty well:

Also I’m pretty sure misting the seedlings does pretty much the same thing as a dome (increase humidity) that’s what I did with my cheese cookies when they were youngin’s. You can also crank your humidifier to the proper seedling RH levels and it will be enough for them to grow without needing a dome. Think 60% humidity is plenty.

I’ve been a bit behind on stuff but will be planting this coming Tuesday. Gonna start kings juice and big Apple cookies, and when they are ready to flip, I’m gonna start a fire afghan cookies and some other yet decided indica dom plant (realllly wanna grow that Persian pie as it’s indica dom and looks firrrreeee). Can’t wait to get this perpetual grow thing going. @CannaGranny is making me jealous she is already flipping another girl into flower lol. What about you man, you gonna do a perpetual grow or you gonna stick to one main grow? Can’t blame you if you wanna keep it simple with 1 grow.

Send me the link to the next thread brotha and I’ll follow along. May the forest of dank be with you.

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Hello Granny! Heckkkk yyyea! Your a mean green growing machine! Now that I have harvested a thick scrog, I can now really appreciate the evenness and cleanliness of that canopy. That orange widow sounds so dank, how long did this girl veg for?
Heyyyyyy Zomb! Nine weeks since I popped seed. I leave them in a cup for two weeks then bag them. This is seven week’s after bagging. I start counting veg once they hit the bag. Depending on how fast they grow I sometimes take them to flower at six, as my table is only twenty four inches tall. She has a pretty rank smell to her even prior to flower. The breeder says she is in the thirties range. I’ll let ya know 🙂

Zombierider

Zombierider

Heyyyyyy Zomb! Nine weeks since I popped seed. I leave them in a cup for two weeks then bag them. This is seven week’s after bagging. I start counting veg once they hit the bag. Depending on how fast they grow I sometimes take them to flower at six, as my table is only twenty four inches tall. She has a pretty rank smell to her even prior to flower. The breeder says she is in the thirties range. I’ll let ya know 🙂
Wow 9 weeks from seed is what I thought it would take 2+ plants to fill a 4x4, didnt know soil could be so fast, im sold on your soil method for sure lol. Shorter tables make so much sense, why grow up when you can grow sideways and fill the screen sooner. Can’t wait to see the buds of that orange widow, I just checked out redbeards seeds and his strains look pretty cool, might have to pick up a few beans. 30%? Holy cow, who needs to dab when the flower has so much thc lol.

Btw: have you ever had to deal with Japanese beetles? My fruit trees we planted this spring have some on them and we wanna get rid of them asap, I have nematodes ordered and have been picking them off and throwing in bucket of soapy water.

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Wow 9 weeks from seed is what I thought it would take 2+ plants to fill a 4x4, didnt know soil could be so fast, im sold on your soil method for sure lol. Shorter tables make so much sense, why grow up when you can grow sideways and fill the screen sooner. Can’t wait to see the buds of that orange widow, I just checked out redbeards seeds and his strains look pretty cool, might have to pick up a few beans. 30%? Holy cow, who needs to dab when the flower has so much thc lol.

Btw: have you ever had to deal with Japanese beetles? My fruit trees we planted this spring have some on them and we wanna get rid of them asap, I have nematodes ordered and have been picking them off and throwing in bucket of soapy water.
Hey there! Yup, nine weeks. If I pushed it any longer I would be hurting bad for space. Already size issues don’t allow me to grow the six that I can legally grow. Four is the max with one four by and one five by. I have been looking for ways to even add a tent so I can actually grow my legal amount. I have even been eyeing the only guest bdrm on the lower floor lol.
The breeder Capt Redbeard is known for heavy hitting genetics. I have ran at least 15 of his cultivars, and personally only disliked one. You know how that goes some stuff we just don’t vibe with. Everyone else liked it, but was not for me. Hearty genetics with amazing structure. That Orange Widow for instance, after topping twice and Fimming grew such an even canopy it was hard to find enough below the net to clone.
As for those Japanese beetles, good luck! We have an orchard too. We ended up going to a nursery and buying a spray for them. While effective, usually the damage has been done prior to discovering them, like the trees get naked over night. Go to a lawn and garden center, Walmart etc and you will find there are several sprays available. The one we used simply says fruit tree spray on the bottle. We have learned to pay attn to the time they appear and I think the key is to spray before they show.

Zombierider

Zombierider

@CannaGranny
Howdy there! Haha I like the motivation to use a spare bedroom for growing, 3 tents at 2 per tent would be like a harvest every month? That’s pretty damn nice setup if ya go that route. So many strains you could run lol. I looked at red beards and damn I have a lot of strains in the cart but have to narrow it down to two for now. I’m leaning towards that orange widow strain and maybe the ghost train haze. Which strain did you not vibe with? I have definitely felt that way about strains before. I smoked so much Durban poison for a while I avoided that terp for a while. I’m not a huge fan of berry strains either but that’s probably cuz I haven’t tried one I like yet.

I actually just started my new run yesterday, I ended up going with 1 Fire afghan cookies (90% indica) and a White widow from Seedsman. Gonna be doing 2 in my 5x5 and 2 in a 4x4 when I flip this run.

As for the Japanese beetles, they seem to have retreated a bit and I’m taking off the last remaining every day. Got some nematodes and I applied them so hopefully that will get to work soon. How did your shooting competition go?

Last edited:
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

What’s up homie? Looks like you’ve been busy, that’s awesome! Hell yeah, those are some banger strains you got there, loving all these orange terp strains, glad I have an orangey strain to grow (kings juice supposedly tastes and smells like orange juice). Seedsman is the shit, waiting for them to reup cuz I have a lot of strains I wanna get (super lemon haze, Persian pie, etc). Looking like a citrusy summer! 🍊Bro you gotta drink a mimosa and smoke a fatty of your mimosa orange punch, would be fricken sublime lol.

As far as the light issue, yeah I agree the dome would definitely make the light more intense. Have you checked out that photone app yet? It seemed to do me well during my grow, and you can really dial in your light intensity and take the guesswork out of it. It sounds like your getting the hang of reading the plant’s reactions to light intensity, so that combined with some sort of light meter will ensure you get the perfect light levels. You can use the photone app, or you can also use a simple lux meter and calibrate it against a known par level of your light, like the par map for your light set at a listed distance. This dude breaks it down pretty well:

Also I’m pretty sure misting the seedlings does pretty much the same thing as a dome (increase humidity) that’s what I did with my cheese cookies when they were youngin’s. You can also crank your humidifier to the proper seedling RH levels and it will be enough for them to grow without needing a dome. Think 60% humidity is plenty.

I’ve been a bit behind on stuff but will be planting this coming Tuesday. Gonna start kings juice and big Apple cookies, and when they are ready to flip, I’m gonna start a fire afghan cookies and some other yet decided indica dom plant (realllly wanna grow that Persian pie as it’s indica dom and looks firrrreeee). Can’t wait to get this perpetual grow thing going. @CannaGranny is making me jealous she is already flipping another girl into flower lol. What about you man, you gonna do a perpetual grow or you gonna stick to one main grow? Can’t blame you if you wanna keep it simple with 1 grow.

Send me the link to the next thread brotha and I’ll follow along. May the forest of dank be with you.
Yo Z how goes it. Thanks for the heads up about the Greenhouse Seeds. Great lookin selection you went with for sure. We are beginning to get out of hand and I like it. You know you are hooked when you enjoy searching for magic beans as much as we are.
So the light issue I think I have resolved. Sort of goes, everything was going swell when I set them first up, but then I got high. I disregarded how fragile they are in the 1st hours and days of their life and just had light a smidge too close and a bit too intense. I scoured the web again for any info on my particular light and it all seems to come back to recommending 20-30" for seedlings but nothing about how intense or "turned up" the light should be. I had it like prolly 20" and on level 2-3 and they didn't like it. Seems like they don't like anything other than the lowest I can turn the light and about 30ish+. As for meters yeah I have had photone and ppfd meter apps since early last grow. I didn't even check either of those till like day 2 or 3 and it was too late 🧐 I was treating em like veg stage at about 300-400. Problem for me is the apps are both quite off from each other so I just split the difference because don't know which one to trust. Right now I am shootin for like 100-200 during 1st week or so. And thanks for the video of Shane on measuring light. I watched it again and now 100% need this HERE and it is all your fault 😆
Sheeet that perpetual grow stuff is for you wizards. I can barely grow then dry BUT someday oooo someday it is on. I have a 3x3 tent but for me it is just too much this time. Next grow there is good chance I make leap though. CGs Orange Widow is to die for. You know it is a monster when it makes a 4x4 look just like a 2x2.
"Ideally" I was/am going to run 1 GRCxBBC, Mimosa x Orange Punch, and a Blue Sunset Sherbert. At the moment, I'm lacking the BSS due to 1st seed being a dud. I have another one either 12hr from ready or it is frikkin dud too. I can't believe we started again. It has begun 😶‍🌫️

Last edited:
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Four by four, one plant.. Redbeards Orange Widow 🥰 FlippedView attachment 1254762 to flower a few days ago.

@CannaGranny
Howdy there! Haha I like the motivation to use a spare bedroom for growing, 3 tents at 2 per tent would be like a harvest every month? That’s pretty damn nice setup if ya go that route. So many strains you could run lol. I looked at red beards and damn I have a lot of strains in the cart but have to narrow it down to two for now. I’m leaning towards that orange widow strain and maybe the ghost train haze. Which strain did you not vibe with? I have definitely felt that way about strains before. I smoked so much Durban poison for a while I avoided that terp for a while. I’m not a huge fan of berry strains either but that’s probably cuz I haven’t tried one I like yet.

I actually just started my new run yesterday, I ended up going with 1 Fire afghan cookies (90% indica). Gonna be doing 2 in my 5x5 and in a 4x4 when I flip this run.

As for the Japanese beetles, they seem to have retreated a bit and I’m taking off the last remaining every day. Got some nematodes and I applied them so hopefully that will get to work soon. How did your shooting competition go?
Hah I think I was replying at the same time. Didn't see this. Oh wow nice choice. That is the real deal medicineeel right there. People are going to just smell it and fall into a deep relaxing sleep. So you running just that cultivar put running 2 of them in the 5x5 but also same strain in 4x4?

Zombierider

Zombierider

Hah I think I was replying at the same time. Didn't see this. Oh wow nice choice. That is the real deal medicineeel right there. People are going to just smell it and fall into a deep relaxing sleep. So you running just that cultivar put running 2 of them in the 5x5 but also same strain in 4x4?
I edited my post. I’m actually running fire afghan cookies and white widow. The white widow is a freebie from Seedsman. Wanted to grow a heavy indica and something different, cuz cheese cookies is sativa leaning and I want something different hitting to smoke. So yeah, 2 in a 4x4 and 2 in a 5x5. White widow and fire afghan cookies are now 1.3 days in the jiffy pellets. Expecting them to pop next couple days then it’s off to the races. We are at it again my friend! Off to the land of sticky nugs and cutting off fan leaves lol. Gotta love it.

Yeah dude that lux meter will work perfect. I’m honestly gonna buy one too and compare it to the photone app I’ve been relying on. Less is more in terms of light with these plants I’m finding out, driving them hard with a lot of light isn’t necessarily what you want in terms of upmost quality vs yield. Hitting them hard when it counts, then backing off and letting them breathe when they need it, is crucial to boosting their growth. We’re all basically crop steering at this point. This next run I’m using a little 100 watt hlg rspec to start them out, start out at a realllly dim light like 10 DLI, and them slowly increase to around 40 DLI by flipping time. I notice the more light the hungrier they are so I’m assuming with living soil y9ur gonna hit the girls with some compost teas and/or dry amendments at strategic points throughout the flowering period?

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Mornin! Running the Orange in the four by and running three in the five by. Future One, Alaskan Thunder F#@K and Grape Ape in the five by. It all smells good!!

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Mornin! Running the Orange in the four by and running three in the five by. Future One, Alaskan Thunder F#@K and Grape Ape in the five by. It all smells good!!
That was for Zombie you sleephead 😄 I know what you've got goin and it is off the charts. And you are "perpetually" ahead of us by a country mile of course. Zombie says he may be setting up for a perp grow soon as well. Kinda dawned on me last night how frikkin integral it is so I've decided I may get ducks in a row and shoot for setting it up by this harvests flower like you do. Mostly just need a light for a 3x3 and could get started. Overwhelming when think about the feeding though. 🤔

Latest posts

Top Bottom