Mammoth P???

• Thread starter GanjaNGains
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Navillusii

Navillusii

Got some samples for my local hydro shop and have used it at 1/2 strength until week 6. I see a serious increase in trichs and the buds are larger and seem heavier (the branches are breaking even with silica use). I think its around 100 $ a bottle which seems like it should last 6 months. I'm sold on it and next time around i'm going to follow full dosage and see what happens. I also toss left over nutes on my outdoor flowers and i'm noticing deeper colors on my bulbs and my roses smell amazing. :-) hope this helps.

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

Got some samples for my local hydro shop and have used it at 1/2 strength until week 6. I see a serious increase in trichs and the buds are larger and seem heavier (the branches are breaking even with silica use). I think its around 100 $ a bottle which seems like it should last 6 months. I'm sold on it and next time around i'm going to follow full dosage and see what happens. I also toss left over nutes on my outdoor flowers and i'm noticing deeper colors on my bulbs and my roses smell amazing. :) hope this helps.

100 dollars what size bottle? And thanx a lot i am looking forward to adding it to my garden soon

mandalaman

mandalaman

You can get a really nice sample if you go on their website. It's a large bottle and two smaller bottles.

ViVi

ViVi

I was on a youtube and one of the comments someone mentioned Photosynthesis plus as an alternative to mammoth p, don't know how much truth there is to that? I had a small sample bottle of the photo + and boy did that shit stink up the place! some what up in the air about the photo + , sample size was too small to really get a feel for the product.

Dan789

Dan789

Does this shit also grow back hair that's vacated your male pattern bald spots? I'm in if that's the case, I'll definitely consider it.
For those that need it I'll throw it out to those with errectile disfuntion. This will put a kink in those over-inflated big-Pharma earnings.

Homesteader

Homesteader

I bet it does work but it all depends on other major factors (correct balance of nutrients and reserve phos). I believe thier are similar products in the AG world. Any company that claims 16% yield increase is questionable though in my eyes. Doesn't water increase yield 100%? Just sayin!

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Its over priced Bullshit, plane and simple its Triacontanol, that is why you have larger buds and the buds will be airy and not as dense, do some reading and you'll also find you can do the same with Alfalfa witch has Triacontanol.
Just buy a bottle of this if you must have it in liquid form.

nutri-stim-triacontanol.png

Leew421

Leew421

I have had success so I speak from practice. As a stand alone it won't do much.

Tat2420

Tat2420

Tried it...said they would only send to grow stores and I would have to pick it up there.
Unfortunately, my local grow store sucks, especially the staff...but that's another rant haha...
My point I guess is there is no amount of free samples that will make me want to drive into town to visit that place...
Haha

Top Bottom