• Thread starter ograskal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greyskull

Greyskull

what a wack contraption...

he was sure hardcore about getting the cat stoned though, yeah?

R

RansacktheElder

All right this guy wins hands down....I give.....No Mas.....

my thread, "Craziest homemade pipe or smoking device":

My only question is what the fuck were his parents thinking having kids? OMG

Greyskull that poor cat never had a chance. I mean, I'm not above tying a sock around a cat to watch it fall over, but JESUS man! <tie a sock LOOSELY around the mid section of any cat, any cat at all and watch what happens. I swear to God you'll do it again.>

darksideX

darksideX

what does this guy smoke,..is that call'd catpiss?...LOL

K

KingCrimson

I have 4 cats. 2 of them love blazing. 2 of them hate it. I think this is pretty fucked up right here regardless of weather or not the cat was hurt or liked it. A simple straw will work just fine to blow fat ass rips in your cats faces, when they want it or when you want to, lol.

T

thc4sim

I love my cat to bits!,
if i met that prick i would have to snap his jaw.. fucking dick.

D

Donk Frog

I have 4 cats. 2 of them love blazing. 2 of them hate it. I think this is pretty fucked up right here regardless of weather or not the cat was hurt or liked it. A simple straw will work just fine to blow fat ass rips in your cats faces, when they want it or when you want to, lol.

I agree with u man I raise my cat from 4weeks she is more like a dog , if someone did that to my cat I would literally kill the fucker, I hate animal abusers, even if it was not my cat and I saw that shit going down someone would be losing some teeth:mad0233:

F

frenchfarmer

I agree with u man I raise my cat from 4weeks she is more like a dog , if someone did that to my cat I would literally kill the fucker, I hate animal abusers, even if it was not my cat and I saw that shit going down someone would be losing some teeth:mad0233:

agree, everyman who doing this have to burn:mad0233:

M

Mystery

His cat probs liked being in there lol Eww just think of all the smoke goin over the cats fur ewww

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Thats one domented dude man, he must of got cat hairs in his throat lol

T

thc4sim

Yea lets hope the fucker chokes to death on a big furball in the middle of the night!! lol

Midnightgardener

Midnightgardener

All right this guy wins hands down....I give.....No Mas.....

my thread, "Craziest homemade pipe or smoking device":

My only question is what the fuck were his parents thinking having kids? OMG

Greyskull that poor cat never had a chance. I mean, I'm not above tying a sock around a cat to watch it fall over, but JESUS man! <tie a sock LOOSELY around the mid section of any cat, any cat at all and watch what happens. I swear to God you'll do it again.>

let me tie a sock around you and see what happens..people who get animals stoned should be shot on the spot in my opnion..

B

British_Hempire

I think this is one of the wierdest things I've ever seen, how the hell did he have the idea? I had a cat once and after 6 months it became so hyper I had to start putting it out at night and not letting it back in in the morning as it ran round and round the house at night trashing things and after a week of little sleep, out she went. For 2 weeks when I opened the door every morning she would come flying in the house, obviously she hated being outside. One morning I got up to go to work and no sign of the cat. I waited as long as I could and called for her but nada. Got in the car and after a half mile, there was a funny noise coming from the air vent in the centre of the dashboard and a shitty smell so I pulled over and popped the bonnet and sat there on the gearbox attached to the right side of the engine was my cat! She was black from oil and when I tried to pull her out she clawed my arm, but eventually I got her out and she was a right state, no wounds I could see but filthy and wouldn't calm down so I drove to the animal rescue shelter and handed her in, explaining I had found this cat in my car engine bay.

The reason I told that little story is that I am 99% sure the reason the cat went crazy (and it did change character completely, like it was posessed by a demon) after 6 months living with me was the way it was getting passively stoned out of it's tiny mind. Some cat's (like THC4Sim's lovely one) like getting stoned and it doesn't have any bad effects, but others, like mine, see to develop wierd psychological problems, so I have grave concerns that poor cat trapped in that bong box will suffer some deep-seated psychological issues for the rest of it's life.

Last year I gave a small piece (about half the size of my thumb) to my friend's dog and the damn thing was running round tripping for a good 2 hours then it sat down and didn't move for a few hours, couldn't stand up really, then it fell asleep and slept a long time, was 100% perfectly fine the next day. This wasn't an intentional dosing of a dog, ti was begging for crumbs and I didn't know the lil bit of cake was space cake.

Please don't give animals cannabis in any form, some cats and dogs like the smell and will sniff the smoke in the air, this is fine, but usually if having a heavy smoking session it is best to put your pets in another room so they don't get blasted out of their tiny minds, it is not good for them at all.

N

Nuglover

I doubt the cat was hurt but this jack off sounds like he could use a good pummeling anyway...just for sheer stupidity.

C

Chesney

He was obviously smoking crack!! Sick man that's all I can say.

hubcap

hubcap

proof that crack makes retards.

maybe the cat wasnt riled up
maybe he was AMPED up?????

J

John Ditchweed

its ok if you animal likes to smoke............ I wouldn't fog them out like that but we had a dog that would run up to you take a shot gun off a sweet and run ..........roll around in the grass............ look at you and run back up front paws up asking for another one........ that dog seemed to 100% love being high

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom