Man weed is still expensive out here!!!

• Thread starter HypnoToad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HypnoToad

I swear to God man! All I wanted over thanks giving was a QP for under 800, and it was just not happening. That's in Sac AND San Jose! When they say everyone in N. Cal is hooked up, they were obviously not talking about me...

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Thats why it really helps to grow your own bro.. Are you not able to?

gtd

R

R. Face

IDK how the prices are up north right now but So Cal is still letting QP's go all day long at 900-1100...of some real dank of course, no mids.

V

v0ssman

I hear you Hypnotoad , aint nobody sellin weed reasonably priced

F

forehead

If you think 1000 a QP for good dank is too much..you live in a different reality than I do.

I have known a few producers and what goes into it is well worth 250 a Z.IMO

No offence meant here farmers I just dont understand how someone would sell for 200 a z if they put heart and soul into it.I'm sure there are mass producers out there with sub par bud(beasters) that would fill that order.Or maybe I just been in NY tooo long!..lol

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

YOU HAVE TO KNOW THE GROWERS UP NORTH~ to get them 2500 lbs Before the dump it all wholesale.....You can find alot of guys sitting on there outdoor shit......:damnhippie:

H

HypnoToad

Good to know. But the best solution is just to grow my own.

Soon.Soon.Soon.

HT

R

Rolln J

If you think 1000 a QP for good dank is too much..you live in a different reality than I do.

I have known a few producers and what goes into it is well worth 250 a Z.IMO

No offence meant here farmers I just dont understand how someone would sell for 200 a z if they put heart and soul into it.I'm sure there are mass producers out there with sub par bud(beasters) that would fill that order.Or maybe I just been in NY tooo long!..lol

not a different reality - just a different state - lol - there is just a lot of weed going around cali right now - in june your lucky to find good weed for 250 an oz - but after harvest the prices drop big time because the market is flooded with backyard boogey and the average smoker only cares about getting weed cheap.

pork

pork

yeah cali herb is taxed for sure.....but, let's think about the best scenario....

Harborside...or Berkeley Patient's Center, for instance, top shelf is $60+tax.

Yeah, that's taxed if you just walk out the door. But, both of these places offer wholistic healing services (acupuncture, massage), and various other FREE services to patients (like bike repair classes at BPC, counseling services). Some of that $60, and some of each of their sales inherently must go towards providing these services.

Acupuncture, at the student clinic in downtown Oakland is $25 a session. I have yet to try out Harborside's or BPC's acupuncture, but will be over the next month or two.

Although, I disagree with $60, there are some places it can be justified. Now for those other east bay clubs that are hitting $55...colored elephants in mind...with less than stellar quality product.....That's a real tax....

I wish it was $40 like it is on the street in Oregon....but, we get to go to a store.... Everything is taxed in California...

But, I'm loving it!

O

OGrower707

there is so much light dep and good tastey greenhouse/ outdoor up north right now from 25 t0 32 a p...but people are getting popped bigtime this season for bringing the crops down south..my boy just caught a case in sonoma county for bringin down 10 ps....the k-9 sheriffs are scattered on the 101 n once you hit santa rosa area..he got pulled over for doing 55 in a 60

R

Rolln J

yeah cali herb is taxed for sure.....but, let's think about the best scenario....

Harborside...or Berkeley Patient's Center, for instance, top shelf is $60+tax.

Yeah, that's taxed if you just walk out the door. But, both of these places offer wholistic healing services (acupuncture, massage), and various other FREE services to patients (like bike repair classes at BPC, counseling services). Some of that $60, and some of each of their sales inherently must go towards providing these services.

Acupuncture, at the student clinic in downtown Oakland is $25 a session. I have yet to try out Harborside's or BPC's acupuncture, but will be over the next month or two.

Although, I disagree with $60, there are some places it can be justified. Now for those other east bay clubs that are hitting $55...colored elephants in mind...with less than stellar quality product.....That's a real tax....

I wish it was $40 like it is on the street in Oregon....but, we get to go to a store.... Everything is taxed in California...

But, I'm loving it!

to add onto what you said they also check for mold (and I believe toxins/chemicals) and thc% - most clubs dont do this and you know that place has ridiculous overhead - but harborside in that instance is the exception and not the norm...

so good for them - wish they were more selective about their clones - but hopefully with the help of all the great breeders and some other folks here at the farm, buying cuts from a club is behind me now.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I`n in Northern Cali and lbs. can be got for 1200 right now.People are broke and selling for what they can get.They`ll also hold back some until the prices go up some.You really need to check the bud before you buy,not so much for mold but because of an early storm some strains were picked early and may not have matured completely.Still I`ve seen some of the best quallity in years this harvast! Most the growers I know have no idea where to sell all the weed they grew this year around here.

R

Rolln J

^^^ yeah I was gonna say if your getting 25-32 up north right now your doing really well!

B

brookstown

Of course you can get it now. All the outdoor guys are all trying to unload p's and p's of outdoor, or mex. But to get that top shelf product it's gonna cost at least 4.

H

HypnoToad

I agree, i can get top shelf for 3, but I'd like to get it for 1500.

HT

S

Sway

jesus guys, i dont know who your dealing with but i wont take under 3800 for any of my lbs. im indoor with a lot of elite cut strains, but still, even up on the hill a lot of peeps i know are getting 32-35 for their best outdoor stuff. its like anything though, gotta have good steady customers who will pay for the best herbs out there, and you gotta produce!

Latest posts

Top Bottom