Man weed is still expensive out here!!!

• Thread starter HypnoToad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HypnoToad

Yes, 3-4k retail sounds normal for N cal. That's what I'd have to pay. Lately the strains have been shit I never heard of: Sugar Kush, Cheese (heard of that one), Monkey Paw? However, all was good smoke.

No, it's all good. I don't want to begrudge a grower his money so much as I'm broke, and because my rent is doubling with my new place. But, at least I can grow now! My challenge, though, as a new grower would be to get the same quality that I get now. It looks to be an interesting journey, but in the end I will get weed for the best price of all.

Peace,
HT

O

OGrower707

^^^ yeah I was gonna say if your getting 25-32 up north right now your doing really well!

for good light dep/ greenhouse og and bubba kush and razzleberry...all day its going in the high 20's ...Im not talking bout all the bs outdoor lowryder and ak47 outdoor that people dmping for 1200 -15 a p..im talking bomb greenhouse kush that almost looks indoor..if you cant sell your greenhouse for 28 then your not growing it right or something..Ive had stuff this season that is better then any indoor.

Top Bottom