Mandy's Purple Journal

• Thread starter MandyJane
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MandyJane

MandyJane

Out of the first group of @MamaBear seeds, only 3 were kept (2 Purple Afghan Kush's & a GDP) due to lack of purple in the seedlings.
I also gave 3 of the Blackberry x Ultimate Purple to @lino.
IMG 2891
IMG 2892

The other 3 are the Purple GSC's, which have really thickened up since I've placed them under the 600W blue LED's.
IMG 2888
IMG 2889
IMG 2890

I also started more seedlings (2 days ago, directly in coco) 3 of which have popped so far :party1:
- 4 GDP
- 4 Deep Purple x GDP
- 4 Ultimate Purple
- 4 Purple Afghan Kush x GDP
IMG 2893

IMG 2897

MandyJane

MandyJane

I was finally able to take clones today & throw the first round of @MamaBear seedlings into bud. :party1:
Current line up consists of:
- 4 x Purple GSC
- 2 x PAK/GDP
- 1 x GDP
- 1 x ISS/Tahoe
IMG 3110

IMG 3111

The big bush (ISS 4) has become massive & needed a transplant into a wide 7 gallon. Extremely curious how much she'll end up yielding after all the training she's been through.
IMG 3125
IMG 3123

Today also consisted of transplanting the second round of Mamabear seedlings, from 1x1 cubes to solo cups.
IMG 3088
IMG 3090
IMG 3108

IMG 3099

lino

lino

I have charts for those PGSC. The canadian breeder released breeding charts for the PGSC, Those Purple GSC have shown uniformity and purple. Make sure you get cuts from those. The male from Purple GSC can be used as a breeder. The males from PGSC will breed at least 50% purple with females and 100% purp depending on the mother's purple gene.

Funk junky

Funk junky

I was finally able to take clones today & throw the first round of @MamaBear seedlings into bud. :party1:
Current line up consists of:
- 4 x Purple GSC
- 2 x PAK/GDP
- 1 x GDP
- 1 x ISS/Tahoe
View attachment 705143
View attachment 705144
The big bush (ISS 4) has become massive & needed a transplant into a wide 7 gallon. Extremely curious how much she'll end up yielding after all the training she's been through.
View attachment 705139 View attachment 705138

Today also consisted of transplanting the second round of Mamabear seedlings, from 1x1 cubes to solo cups.
View attachment 705157 View attachment 705158 View attachment 705137
View attachment 705140
damn you know what that's gonna look kinda cool pink room pink bowls garnished with fat purple buds! sounds like your looking for purple leaves too even cooler. can I tag along?

lino

lino

serious? There is a million purple strains... Its not gonna show purple to the end...
Mama and Mandy are using strains that have a variety of purple hues and purple tendencies. Some of their strains have strong purples at germ and seedlings and identifiers in veg. They're breeding for many different Purp tendencies and Mama has a deep line of purple breeding genetics added to their project.
I saw a white zebra cannabis plant that Mama has, I think its a purple striped Zebra, sorry Mama, trying not use the technical terms for your plant, i know I go to science on this audience. Thats rare for me, I dont see those too often,, so those girl got lots going in the breeding , Check out Mandys experiment, she got 5 out of six baldies and my dumb ass might have killed one, having nightmare's literally over it,,, dreaming of 100's of dead bison fetus again,,,
But here is mandy and bonnies miracle and IMO a 100% breeding success! I'm gloating, as I predicted what would happen and the baldies and hairless and get this guys... I even predicted the black pup (mom wht & red dad) but I have great pain with the lose of the pup. Hurting....
Pups

Funk junky

Funk junky

whats boysenberry? know its not purple but one of my sunshines is berry dominant but still early puberty. cranberry raspberry and softer blackberry tones. early days though like a rollercoaster blue hues to 50% percent leaves. sure got something purple in freebie draw if can locate might do cross. wish your project luck

MandyJane

MandyJane

Took a scope into the bud room this evening, confirmed my suspicions and found 3 males outta the bunch. (1 GSC & both of the PAK.)
IMG 3287
IMG 3288
IMG 3284

The ladies of the bunch have stretched quite a bit in the last 2 weeks... pretty nifty seeing their little pistons on a microscopic level.
IMG 3285
IMG 3291

IMG 3299
IMG 3300
IMG 3290
IMG 3289

M

MamaBear

Looking great!! Pistils popping at my place too. Looks like I got couple females of the PAK. Much shorter node spacing and bushy as hell. Guess I better get off my ass and get a journal going.
Congrats on your pups! 6 babies came out of that tiny dog? Amazing that you still have 5. Glad mom is OK and the pups look real healthy.

MandyJane

MandyJane

Looking great!! Pistils popping at my place too. Looks like I got couple females of the PAK. Much shorter node spacing and bushy as hell. Guess I better get off my ass and get a journal going.
Congrats on your pups! 6 babies came out of that tiny dog? Amazing that you still have 5. Glad mom is OK and the pups look real healthy.
Definitely let me know how those PAK's come along.. I'm debating on whether I should keep my males or not.
It's insane that she had 6, but she championed right through it, & she's such a good mama. They're so beautiful for the breed; it's going to be hard to get rid of any.

MandyJane

MandyJane

whats boysenberry? know its not purple but one of my sunshines is berry dominant but still early puberty. cranberry raspberry and softer blackberry tones. early days though like a rollercoaster blue hues to 50% percent leaves. sure got something purple in freebie draw if can locate might do cross. wish your project luck
A boysenberry is a blackberry crossed with a raspberry; if you've ever been to Knott's Berry Farm in CA, it's their specialty.
The flavor is super nostalgic for me; thus I'd like to create a bud with those same smells/tastes.
Thanks for the strain info; I've got so many to start, & so little grow space to work with.

Top Bottom