Mandy's Purple Journal

• Thread starter MandyJane
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Funk junky

Funk junky

mama bear had gdp x blueberry that caught my eye plus had effects that would be perfect for my other half. this would give me reason to grow a couple of purple. can you recommend something similar make you sleep but no racy thoughts?

MandyJane

MandyJane

I was nervous for these ladies as the PM treatment seemed to really kick their asses... despite the slight chemical burn, they've made a strong recovery in the past couple of days.
IMG 4059
IMG 4062
IMG 4060

(ISS x Tahoe)
IMG 4061

(GSC 1)
IMG 4063

(GSC 1)
IMG 4064

(ISS x Tahoe)
IMG 4065

(@MamaBear GDP)

Definitely anxious to try the GDP (soo much frost) thank god they only have 4 weeks to go! :smoking:

Funk junky

Funk junky

was it applied just when lights go off? I think its probably another ingredient cause bacillus is a species of bacteria

Funk junky

Funk junky

ive never had pm only botryitis seen it on someone elses though some one suggested spraying milk not sure what that does?

Funk junky

Funk junky

when I got advised this fella said nothing kills bud mold. but he hadn't come across this product as think was before it started getting used. but this fella I know for a fact is very very good grower on underground scene here. used to do massive greenhouse grows in Portugal and funnelled the money into a home for rescuing fighting dogs

MandyJane

MandyJane

was it applied just when lights go off? I think its probably another ingredient cause bacillus is a species of bacteria

I sprayed them outside around 3pm & they weren't in direct sunlight for too long.
It seemed to happen over the course of a day or 2... I think the LED's might've been too much for the amount of oils I left on the leaves.

MandyJane

MandyJane

Yikes! Did you use Peppermint & Rosemary? I tried that a couple years ago and got the same white "bleach" spots all over. Didn't effect the flowers much - still smokable - just looked odd.
I did use a spray with a concoction of different oils in it, might've been the culprit.
The buds still look good, but like you said the bleach spots just look odd. (Especially when they've been soooo healthy prior to)

Latest posts

Top Bottom