Mango Haze Male Used to ECSD clone.

• Thread starter Medic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Medic

From the few beans i popped just to peek inside and see what was hiding yeilded some beauties. I wish i had pics guys but i stopped taking them becausei didnt think id be online anymore. All i have is veg pics of the male used. Hopefully i can find some true heads with real skills to post some grows of these. Of course they will be given out free of charge. i think that its unfair for someone to pay for something that i cant really tell them anything about. i only ran 5 beans. 3 fems , two males. the difference that ive seen in these compared to the ecsd afghan hazes are that these have substantially a better yeild since mango haze was significantly a better yeilding strain that the afghan haze line used in the other diesel haze cross. Really Really great soaring sativa high and i havent even looked into these heavily yet.

Mango haze
D

doggystyled73

Definitely jumpin on board here medic.. just gotta make some room as i'll be testing the g13haze/amnesia cross from ojd as well.. wow.. lol.. i wonder which will be the better of these two? I've yet to try any of shanti's hazes yet and i know i'll be in for a hell of a surprise.. n talking of growers with skills.. ya better get some of these over to zoolander

M

Medic

If your into Shantis Hazes, Id Give the afghan haze a run. Im sure youll find lovely chemmy skunk ,sour hazey specimens in these new hyrbids though, out classing both gene pools used. Anyone into haze or really potent meds should really give these hybrids a try. If your into haze based influence strains like c99 and other treats like those, I think these are the new top dogs.

M

Medic

Doggy styzzle, would you like to test crop a few strains of cannabis. You got a camera?

D

doggystyled73

Doggy styzzle, would you like to test crop a few strains of cannabis. You got a camera?

most certainly do medic.. canon powershot 6 megapixel at the moment.. will upgrade to the 12 mp in about a month

R

Rural_GrowOp

I'd also love the opportunity if your looking for testers. I've also got some of OJD's testers about to go to the flower room so I will have some space available in a week or so. I am a big fan of shanti and the ECSD.

M

Medic

Everything leans to the hazey side of things. Expect some mind blowers. Mind benders. Mind bangers. Im fucked up right now off a 12 of Stella. One bong hit of candy should have me throwing up. ill be back. Happy Easter everyone. Blessings.

W

witchking

Oh hell yeah, I love haze crosses! I'de do these in a heartbeat! When are these set to appear?

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
medic, are these at the farm yet?? I would love to do these at my outdoor spot. monkey5

Motarebel

Motarebel

This is the male used in the Morning Daze,thought i'd bump this.

C

croissant

did this mangohaze fella posses the mango scent and flava or was he more on the spicey end of the spectrum?

D

dogsnob

mota anything with ecsd id love to try out bro and medic very nice jesture indeed bro

Top Bottom