Mango Haze Male Used to ECSD clone.

• Thread starter Medic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

doggystyled73

did this mangohaze fella posses the mango scent and flava or was he more on the spicey end of the spectrum?

he might not know considering a mango haze male was used, not a female, although the mango scented phenos are the rare ones I've heard

C

croissant

thanks pointing out the mango pheno is rare...good doggy... jk sorry I had to! I am aware of that so thats why im so curious if it was a mango pheno male. Although I have read by some accounts the mango pheno is not the best pheno from mango haze. So even if it is not a mango pheno male it does not neccesarily lesson the potential of this hybrid.

C

croissant

hey medic, If you have a mangopheno mango haze male and crossed it to the KK Strawberry cough clone I would get those for sure!! HInt HInt;) think about it It would add bigger yeild to the mangohaze and take the potency of the cough to another level very sativa dom and the cough is known for its antianxiety properties which is nice to add to a haze... And flavorwise, have you ever tried a mango strawberry smoothy? I rest my case.
Im glad your using the mango haze male I might add it seems this strain is a bit under the radar but after researching it its got rave reviews, claimed to be on the level of elites. it seems like everyones going down the same path of og diesel chems super ultra funk dank cream your pants 9.8-10 potency. lol.

C

croissant

or maybe a purple urkle x mango haze? add some much needed stretch to the urkle.

M

Medic

croissant

that would be lovely, though to me kksc and urkle does not cut it. and since now i have to stay medically and legally compliant i choose to only have the dankest around..

the only two strains that are in my garden is the candy and the Chemdog D. and some soon to be ogs that a buddy has. compared to his original sfv which is also some tasty smoke, he says this s1 he found yeilds better and also tastes better and is alot more stonier. he told me it was 10 times better. im thinking of hitting those to some chem daze and sour daze. to me i though the favorite of the haze hrbrids where the skunk va chem x afghan haze which i now dub skunk daze is some fire ass smoke. like i said before, i gotta hide these nugs when the true heads come around. some world class sativa right there man. These new hybrids range from smells like mixed tropical fruits with diesel funk in the background. such a beautiful smell. im waiting to see what jdubz gets going.

medic

Top Bottom