• Thread starter mrgrowguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

I always have ears open for new ideas. My grows are ever evolving

TurtleTree

TurtleTree

Keep it up its good work. Ill shoot you a few pics of my 2 when i stop being lazy. lol

the messiah

the messiah

here is a pic of the peaches
IMG 6685

mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

Oh, hell yeah, totally agree! :)

If I get some time tonight, I'll show the veg progress

mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

Pics before and then after a trimming. Trying to achieve a natural-looking even canopy with a decent amount of tops and healthy growth. May be hard to see the difference after the trim, but I did what was needed, no more, no less :D

IMG 0416
IMG 0439
IMG 0441

NO and then!

IMG 0447
IMG 0448
IMG 0449

drewski85

drewski85

That's a nice simple mix . some one recently told me to try oyster shell flour instead of dolomite lime for cal.don't know how much better it is as iv not used it yet but the guy defo knows his stuff . however your plants look as healthy as they could be so there wouldn't be much point in switching.
oyster shell powder is awesome.I use it. I make my own oyster shell powder and seaweed extract.good shit for sure.

mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

Some pics cause I'm bored. "B" is responding very well to the trimming. I'm sure "A" will come around, now that it is acclimated to the last up-potting.

IMG 0515
IMG 0516
IMG 0517
IMG 0518
IMG 0519
IMG 0520

Last edited:
mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

For the diary's sake, I changed my soil mix formula a bit. Now we are looking at around 50% ProMix, 25% perlite, 25% Fox Farm Ocean Forest, plus a handful or two of these: bonemeal, dried kelp, dolomite lime, and a pinch of epson salt.

This puts my runoff water at around 1300-1500 ppm.

mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

PS: I bought Neptune's harvest crab shell and a week after mixing it into my soil, I started getting mold. Returning that sheet.

Lost 1 plant, a clone that rooted and a day or two after transplanting had a layer of white mold over the whole top soil.

H

happy b

The mt have a good lineage . I bet you would find some really nice phenos if you f2,d them
if you get a decent male and female that is.

Latest posts

Top Bottom